Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging

Hey guys,

Im starting edging as I have some ED, i cant maintain an erection without stimulation. My problem with edging is that when im about to hit my PONR, i stop and slowly stroke the base...however I lose a lot of my erection fast. Do you guys experience this, or what should i be doing? Is this correct?

Cheers

Pretty normal, actually.

Comment

Cheers! Anyone else?

Comment

Seems about right.
        Are you doing kegels? I lose erection without stimulation aswell, but it has definitely gotten better since I started doing kegels. 2 years ago I did kegels consistently for a year +-, and I was able to stay erect for a long while after I stopped the stimulation. Now? Not so much, but I'm working on it, and so should you !
        Starting Stats - December 2014': (6.3'' BPEL), (5.4" NBPEL), (4.7" MS-EG)
        February 2015
        ': (6.5" BPEL), (5.6" NBPEL), (4.7" MS-EG), (4.8" BS-EG), (6.1" - 6.5" FL-SL)

Comment

Cheers! I mean like from being 70% hardness (my maximum) after stimulation has stopped I go to completely flaccid in like 20 seconds. Is that how fast you guys mean?
          And I've just started! How long did it take for you to notice improvement?

Comment

How quickly my erection goes during masturbation as well is a worry for me too now...

Comment

I have the same problem. I found that reverse kegel helps. I push hard like I was trying to shit. I don't know why it works but it does. I think my pelvic muscles are too tight.

Comment

Reverse kegels seems to help me too. It feels like I'm pushing blood into my penis. Regular kegels on the other hand makes me lose my erection when I let go of the kegel hold.
                Starting Stats - December 2014': (6.3'' BPEL), (5.4" NBPEL), (4.7" MS-EG)
                February 2015
                ': (6.5" BPEL), (5.6" NBPEL), (4.7" MS-EG), (4.8" BS-EG), (6.1" - 6.5" FL-SL)

Comment

Deep squats, sitting gently on a tennis ball, some yoga stretches all help also. Stretching the pelvic muscles does not mean you are weakening them. If they are overly tight or continually tight they can negatively impact your erections.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                  X