Average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kokprobs View Post
    this is just stemming from the fact some dumb bish turned me down for sex the other day due to my size...pist me off lol.
    Sure, we can all understand how that would piss you off. Cannot recommend doing PE for the purpose of getting revenge, though. PE requires zen and patience.

Better to not let one dumb size queen faze you. Doesn't sound like she's worth it to me.
    -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

this is just stemming from the fact some dumb bish turned me down for sex the other day due to my size...pist me off lol.
      Dang bro that shit hurts! I had a similar experience happen to me and that same exact day i found PE. It caused me a lot of pain and still does to this day BUT at the same time im happy that i can actually do something about it. And the pain I feel from it is the exact reason why i stay very consistent with my routine. My training sessions usually last like an hour because i just started hanging but ill eventually work up to 10+hrs a week. but when i first started 1-09-15 all I did was warm up with rice sock for 5mins then did manual stretches while i watched tv for like an hr a day. I didnt even do jelqs because I didnt even think it would work and stretching was all i could get myself to commit to without having first-hand proof that it works. So i did that starting the 9th and ended on the 28th which is the day i got my extender and i measured and i already gained .4 inch in length and .1 in girth. Whenever you have free time like sitting down at computer or tv etc try to get some stretches in or jelqs. It worked for me and after i made some gains it was WAY easier to commit myself fully to it. I know exactly how you feel because I feel the same way you do but I feel a LOt better after doing 2 months of PE. Its not a magic fix but it does help a lot. Im really sorry you had to experience that bro that shit sucks man.
      Start 1-09-15
      BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
      BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

ya, the first time anyone has said anything, ever. She was married and her husband lets her play, i saw his cock and we were about the same size (from pictures, so im guessing). Im pretty sure she doesnt know what a normal cock should look like and has been lied to in the past with guys claiming 7+ in and being only 5.5in.

Trust me I do want revenge but Im not dumb and trying to hurt my dick either so I can balance that with the patience needed to achieve my results. Im waiting for the day to be told the opposite.......soon lol.

Comment

Trust me I do want revenge but Im not dumb and trying to hurt my dick either so I can balance that with the patience needed to achieve my results. Im waiting for the day to be told the opposite.......soon lol.
          Umm, I'm super slow these days, but in what way would getting your dick so big that women don't want to sleep with you equal getting revenge? Sounds more like cheating yourself out of sex forever, just because of some size queen bish who doesn't care about you and who means nothing to you anyway...

I don't get it. Gotta buy new brain, i spose.

Comment

i dont think 6 girth is big to where women wont sleep with me.......?!?!?

Comment

i dont think 6 girth is big to where women wont sleep with me.......?!?!?
              Maybe I misunderstood, then. "Im waiting for the day to be told the opposite", you said, so not sure what you meant by that.

Anywho, 6" girth will be a different kind of sex than the rough and tumble you used to enjoy before. So still seems to me you are letting the bish dictate your entire game, so she's winning either way you look at it.

And that's why a lot of people on here says: Do it for yourself. Not to impress or get revenge on anyone else. Just for yourself.

Comment

ya ill have to learn what is appropriate and what isnt. Im sure it will be the rare occasion that i would be able to have rough sex with that amount of girth.

Comment

ya ill have to learn what is appropriate and what isnt. Im sure it will be the rare occasion that i would be able to have rough sex with that amount of girth.
                  Not sporting anywhere 6" girth myself, but from what I've gleaned from the well-endowed guys on this forum, it usually requires tons of foreplay and a slower, more lovemaking-esque tempo. Guess there may be some women out there who don't mind vaginal tears, but they'll be a small minority indeed.

Good luck, though. Some gain girth easily, I hear.

Comment

thats fine....i like foreplay lol. I learned to be good at everything else because i personally think I am small.

Even if I only have 5.5-5.75 in girth that is still pretty hefty. I am about 4.75-5 currently. I probably have the most ideal average penis one could have. Ive seen others gain pretty quick but I am in it for the long haul ( 2 or 3 years)..

Comment

I dont think 6EG would ever be a problem.Yeah you have to do a lot of foreplay before hand but thats part of sex its not a bad thing. I think the best girth exercise is clamping. I just recently started doing it and i already notice its thinker. Supposedly your not suppose to clamp untill 6months+ of PE but my dick is responding well to it even after only 2 months of pe. K***robs have you decided on what routine your going to do?
                      Start 1-09-15
                      BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                      BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

I think I am going to solicit big al's service (so whatever approach he comes up with). I can afford it, i get one month free, and it is fine tuned--no trail and error on my part- and relatively inexpensive.

I believe that is the best way for gains. LIke i said in the beginning I am looking for something "streamlined" (prolly not the right word). I work full time, school full time, learning language, working out. So my free time is limited to a lot of self improvement.

With Big Al, if i have questions or concerns I can ask an expert in an email. More than anything it is a convenience.

Comment

Working...
                        X