Need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise

I just thought of posting it here such that i can get some replies.

I am 30 and married. My libido has reduced. Earlier my libido was good and i use to have sex 3-4 times a week.
    Since last june i have had some issue. the issue came and it went away, all by itself. It came back in August, and then in Dec . Since, Feb it is not going away.i have tried to run, do some yoga ..but its like my erection levels are going low and when it comes to sex..it has become erratic. I discussed it with my doc and test was conducted.

S prolactine 9.1 (3.6- 16.3)
    TOSOH

S Testosterone 530.11 (256- 870)
    TOSOH

My thyroid level was also normal (2.35).

Doc advised me it maybe because of stress.He also advised Vitamine E, L-Carnitine and Ginsing.

The other issue is that i dont feel fresh all the time. Though i get morning wood , which is not everyday.

Kindly advise, Has there been anyone who has gone through this.

Also once if i have sex..my rebound comes after a day.

Do you have some stress in your life? That certainly can cause issues with your libido. The other thing is worrying about it to much, that can create performance anxiety problems. Your tests look good and you do have morning wood so I don't think it's anything physical.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Stess-the great erection killer. Maybe one day guys will realize all the bad stuff stress does.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I agree somehow learn to relax. Meditation and excersizes can help. Whatever path you choose you need to be able to shed the stress. Learning to cope with stress is vital.
        During sex especially it is important to focus on your partner and not let stressful things rule your mind and emotions.
        Sometimes it is good to talk about things that are bothering you. If you Dont have anybody to talk to feel free to share with us.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks for replies.

I am trying to be stress free. I am trying not to think too much. At present i am calm but i dont know how to remove my problem.
          I comeback from office and i run for 4 km on Stepper machine. Then i do, yoga with deep breathing exercises.
          It been going on for some time, can you advise what to do?

Comment

What are you stressed about?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hi Cusp82. I am not sure, what is it that i am stressed about.

At present there is no issue which is aggravating me. There is no pressure on me but i dont feel the same way in my brain. I don't feel fresh.

Below is my account for past two years.

Though my last two years have been very stressful.

I got married in 2013. My marriage wasn't great, there were lot of issues for which my wife and i had issues and we use to fight a lot. I found out after doc consultation that she had mood switch issues and needed psychiatric treatment. I supported my wife and we tried not to get pregnant at that time such that the meds might have an impact upon child.
              I never enjoyed sex with condom , as i use to loose feeling and hence, i strarted to control my ejaculation and also manage the dates such that we can avoid pregnancy.
              This went on till june 2014. Thereafter, the doc advised to stop the medication and also stop the therapy session as now my wife had also changed, and even i became more aware about her.

It was during thus time that i also tried to get myself checked for my snoring and congested nose issue. The stupid doc gave me prednisole (some steroid) without letting me know for the allergy treatment. After 2-3 weeks of taking meds i started feel brining sensation in my mouth. I went to other doc and he told me that it was because of the meds, which shouldn't have been given to me. It was during this time that i first noticed lifeless in my penis. I went to see the urologist and he grace me Omnic Ocas .. some meds for relaxing prostrate as during this time, i use to feel unempty bladder feeling. This wet on for sometime, and soon the effect was reduced. My penis came back to it vigor and i started to have normal life. This time we wanted to be pregnant and we tried on the stipulated dates ... Soon we found that my wife had developed PCOS.. which was the underlying problem and causing her not to ovulate and also adding to mood changes. My wife meds again started from Oct..and she had to ultimately go for an operation(lyposyrgery). During the same time, both my parents had major health issue. My father was in ICU for sever kidney infection and my mom was hospitalised for broken ankle.

During this time, all my family members were in hospital except me who had urine related issue but nothing major. That was a very testing time for me. By grace of god, all of them recovered well. This went on till Dec-2014.

By end of Dec, i again had the issue with my erection, so i started to run and do exercise. It came back to me soon.
              oh i forgot, In june only, i had major issue at my office . My boss was also very angry with me as he had the notion that i was undermining him in taking decisions. The issue was two new bustards had joined the company and they were jealous of my success and they started to bicker about me behind my back and also to my boss. This all happened in June, 2014. Ultimately both left the company in Dec-2014. same time my parents and my wife recovered from surgery.

Now, in feb we started to do family planning and this time again, my penis became lifeless. There was no issue with my wife she had mellowed down .. my parents were now healthy ..but i became sick.

I got myself checked and the new doc told me that i had urine track infection which had caused me.. unempty bladder problem and feeling of frequent urination.
              I took Levofloxacine 500 mg for 5 days and i came back to normal but for 2-3 days only.

After one week i went back to doc and this time i asked for full fertility test as my penis wasn't responding as it use to. i had problem in June, August , Dec and Jan. So the test was conducted and the doc said that i was physically healthy .. but maybe i needed some time off .. as maybe i had become tired mentally. So the doc gave me L-Cranitine, Vitamine E, Ginsing and L-Arganine for my sex life. He also gave me gentoplax med incase these multi-vitamines doesn't work .

So here i am not feeling sexy in my mind and not so strong erection. At present there is no problem at office though there is ton of work.. but those two bastards are not there and my family is healthy except me.

Please advise.. what to do. I am not stressed ..or thinking too much but i don't feel the same way.

Comment

The other thing which i have noticed is that my balls now weigh little less than they use to.

I am messed up.

Comment

All of this causes stress.
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I have tried few things. I have started to do yoga, and started to talk abt things which i don't like.
                    Though things aren't really back to normal but i have realised one thing my problem is due to my mind. As i dont feel that way in my head. There have been times when i have been good but things have not returned. I am thinking about exploring aayurvedic treatment.

I am concerned that on these days i have to perform and maybe it is sub-consciously troubling me .

Will appreciate suggestion from members who have had this issue.

Comment

Pursue the meditation for sure. Your subconscious is probably stressed about having a baby. Try just relaxing and having sex with your wife with no thought of a child. Dont time it just enjoy each other.
                      Do you masturbate or edge?
                      closed224
                      Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb 2017
                      Last edited by closed224; 04-28-2015, 11:50 AM. Reason: spelling error changed the meaning
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

How old are you?

Right now your life is in the proverbial blender!

Sounds to me that the Baby idea is your wife's not your's. And subconsciously you are not on board with having a Baby due to your relationship issues and work issues.

Time for Professional Help and also a Plus's and Delta's workup.
                        akaTrex
                        Member of the Month Jan 2016
                        Last edited by akaTrex; 04-28-2015, 12:03 PM.
                        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                        X