Howdy just getting into Jelqing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy just getting into Jelqing!

Hey forum, just wanted to get some thoughts on my starting routine and introduce myself.

Back Story: Im 29 (will be 30 this year, man where does the time go) I have had a rough 8+ years to say the least. I had a traumatic brain injury at around 19 which permanently damaged part of my pituitary gland. The gland regulates most hormone production, and pretty much shut down completely. Through my early-late 20's I developed more health problems than I could count on two hands. Everything from chronic fatigue, sleep apnea, adrenal fatigue, nutrient issues, poor sleep quality, loss of libido, weak erections.......Ill stop there but the list goes on and on. Fortunately one by one over the years I have systematically eliminated all the issues, had 2 surgeries to 100% cure my sleep apnea, which was one of the main culprits, but still had lingering fatigue issues. Last year FINALLY I was diagnosed with low Test and low HGH from the brain damage. I began treatment on Clomid, Arimidex, and daily GH injections. I felt much better but developed serious impotence problems. I also noticed a slight shrinkage in my length (originally 7.5 length and 5.5 girth to 7 length and 5.2 girth a common side effect from that devil Arimidex) Now I know the size is still fantastic and way above average, but the thought of losing what I once had was a bit much. i have since gotten off the two drugs and will be using Test Pellet implants exclusively starting in June. I have loved the results from being on the test (one thing they dont usually tell you is that you levels when starting HTR is your levels skyrocket for about a year while they dial in the dosages) my levels went from 180-220 to over 1800 at one week. I have dialed it in at a comfortable 700-800 range, but managed to pack on 40+ pounds of lean muscle in the last year and change. With the prospect of finally getting my life back to normal and with a new 180+ lb body all that was left is to get my manly bits back in fighting shape.

Whew.........apologies for the novel, and feel free to skip it, now for my routine.

My current routine is:
    -8 minutes warm up/stretching in shower
    -8 minutes regular Jelqs in shower with Petroleum jelly
    -5 minutes warm down in shower w/ light stretching
    - 10 minutes of kegal/reverse kegals every other day

2 day on, one day off for jelqing.

I am keeping it light and tip toeing into the world of jelqing. Want to minimize any risks of injuries/problems.

Thanks for having such a wealth of easily accessible information that makes this a much easier and less scary foray into the world of natural male "optimization".

Any thoughts on this routine or tips were to go in several months once this routine plateaus?
    BrownSOund919
    Last edited by BrownSOund919; 05-12-2015, 03:23 AM.

Quite a story you have there my friend. You certainly have been through a lot but it looks like you have seen the worst of it and your definitely heading in the right direction well done.
    Routine looks ok for now maybe just up the time you are jelqing to 15-20mins in a few months.Im sure one of the more experinced guys or ladys will be on here to give you some tips on fine tuning your routine shortly.
    A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTYING

START-BPEL-5.75" xMEG-4.75", Glans-5.0"
    CURRENT-BPEL-6.25" X MEG-5.25", Glans-5.50"
    GOAL-NBPEL-7.25"x MEG-6.0"
    Fat Pad-0.25"

(I Like My Mushroom Head)

Comment

Welcome, Great job and attitude overcoming your obstacles! My only advice is to try coconut oil instead of petroleum jelly. Way less greasy.
      BPEL +.9" x EG +.4"

Comment

to the Gym!

Sorry to hear about your injuries.

Don't miss this thread!!!

If you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety.

Your routine sounds fine. Start slow, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Personal Lubricants: The Best and Worst Lubricants to Use for PE

Essential Vein Oil: EVO

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

For a comprehensive index of useful PE related threads, make sure to check out the..
        Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
        X