Questions about a beginner routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about a beginner routine

Hey everyone. I want to get started on PE. I've wasted money on pills in the past with no luck and assumed there was no other way to gain size until I found these forums. I was baffled at the size gains and how genuine everyone seems to be.

There seems to be a consensus that the jp90 is a great beginner routine so I want to start there. I wanted to find a way to add the bathmate to my routine though, as many others have had success with it and it seems rather convenient.

Questions:
    - Can the bathmate safely replace the towel warm-up portion, or is this going to put too much stress on my penis?
    - When stretching, how hard should I pull? I assume there is a fine line between stretching enough to produce gains but not hurting yourself in the process. Should I keep pulling up until the point where I know it's going to hurt?
    - How hard should I squeeze during a jelq? It's not clear to me in the guide.
    - Are the supplements really needed?
    - Do all water based lubes not work well in the shower? I've tried KY jelly in the shower with my wife, but it doesn't even stick to the penis if it's wet. The reason I ask is because I want to do the entire routine in the shower if possible.
    - Similar to the above question, could I use a bathmate for warm down? If so, could I increase pressure during the warm down?
    - Anyone have any stories of size gains after the jp90 to keep me motivated? : )

I'm starting out at about 5.7 length and 4.5 girth fully erect. I would be super happy with 7x6, but even if I can get to 6.5x5.5 that would be a massive gain for me.

Thanks everyone!
    Starting(1-4-2016):
    5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
    Current:
    6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
    Goal :
    7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

1. I'd suggest either a Warmed Rice sock, or electric heating pad. Maybe hold off adding Bathmate until adter you get some conditioning accomplished, If you have too many 'moving parts' troubleshooting gets very complicated.
    Start simple, get conditioned.
    2. & 3 Jelqing is like you were milking a cows teat. Move blood up the shaft to engorge the Glans. Hold penis elongated for (this varies) a number of seconds. I like 5.
    4.Supplement needed ? No. Can help you think you are going to have better chances; but outcomes are unknown.
    5. In the shower ? I don't know.

Keep reading, researching, get some of your own time & sweat as part of your research. Gives you some ownership.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      1. I'd suggest either a Warmed Rice sock, or electric heating pad. Maybe hold off adding Bathmate until adter you get some conditioning accomplished, If you have too many 'moving parts' troubleshooting gets very complicated.
      Start simple, get conditioned.
      2. & 3 Jelqing is like you were milking a cows teat. Move blood up the shaft to engorge the Glans. Hold penis elongated for (this varies) a number of seconds. I like 5.
      4.Supplement needed ? No. Can help you think you are going to have better chances; but outcomes are unknown.
      5. In the shower ? I don't know.

Keep reading, researching, get some of your own time & sweat as part of your research. Gives you some ownership.
      By the way.. how to tell if enough blood moves thru your shaft... Thats weird.
      And I guess you are cut.. right

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
        By the way.. how to tell if enough blood moves thru your shaft... Thats weird.
        And I guess you are cut.. right
        By the engorgement of the Glans.
        Wrong.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          By the engorgement of the Glans.
          Wrong.
          Thanks for explaining.
          Its great fellow who is uncut!
          Can you check my topic then please?
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ml#post1175011

Comment

Thanks dangler that sounds like good advice!

A couple more questions i've thought of since my initial post.
            - Does stretching reduce girth? I'm concerned about sacrificing my girth gains to get a bit of length added.
            - regarding the last person's post I have been circumcised and sometimes it's hard to get my foreskin above the glans to remain comfortable during masterbation. this is rare, but my concern is that PE will stretch my penis without my foreskin stretching as well. Does the foreskin stretch to accommodate the size gains?

Again any help is appreciated.
            Starting(1-4-2016):
            5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
            Current:
            6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
            Goal :
            7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by biggerjones View Post
              Thanks dangler that sounds like good advice!

A couple more questions i've thought of since my initial post.
              - Does stretching reduce girth? I'm concerned about sacrificing my girth gains to get a bit of length added.
              - regarding the last person's post I have been circumcised and sometimes it's hard to get my foreskin above the glans to remain comfortable during masterbation. this is rare, but my concern is that PE will stretch my penis without my foreskin stretching as well. Does the foreskin stretch to accommodate the size gains?

Again any help is appreciated.

1. Stretching will not reduce your girth.

2. At some point as you gain you will probably need to do some skin stretching to keep up with your gains.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks.

Are there any negative effects to stretching the skin when it gets to that point? Any good tutorials on this? I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but the potential side effects from PE keep running through my head. If I commit to this I want to know that I'm not going to wreck my dong.
                Starting(1-4-2016):
                5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                Current:
                6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                Goal :
                7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Sometimes there can be stretch marks if you try to stretch the skin too fast. Your cautious approach is a good thing. It's when guys become too aggressive in hopes of fast gains that is the cause of many injuries.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks again. Maybe I'll work skin stretching into my routine from the start. I assume it's hard to stretch the foreskin if you can no longer pull it over the glans right? From what I read that's the method for slowly stretching the skin.

Couple more questions before I officially begin a routine.
                    1) What is the proper way to measure length? Should I be holding the ruler at the base of the penis gently or push down on the skin until I feel it pushing against the pubic bone? I'm anywhere from 5.1 to 5.7 depending on how I measure. I want to give myself the most credit, but i'm curious how I truly stack up to the average size.

2) What makes a penis extender and better than the normal stretches found in jp90? Is there something about holding the stretch for a long period of time that creates more tears to produce gains?

3) Should I be stretching until I feel at least a little bit of pain, or will a light comfortable pull provide similar results?
                    Starting(1-4-2016):
                    5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                    Current:
                    6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                    Goal :
                    7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Working...
                    X