Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Flaccid for 2 years ... I'm 18. Please save me (._.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Flaccid for 2 years ... I'm 18. Please save me (._.)

My penis has shrunk an entire inch in length... He's become skinnier... I can't get good erections... My arousal is dead fake gone... and during flaccid state when my penis is aiming downwards ._. He gets hard or stiff!!! Instead of naturally being fat squishy hung and loose like 2 years ago when I was 16! O__O I'm even capable of lifting him up a bit when he's like this. Also when I squeeze the head of my dick or flex my pelvic muscle it sometimes brings me a quick vibrate feeling down there. I want my arousal back and my boners poppin out right THERE again ...............

Age 17 there was this 1 TIME that I felt aroused for just a few seconds. But ohh it still made me soo happy...

Comment

Has anyone gotten rid of this? and if so .-. how did you do it?

Comment

I believe I got it from forceful masturbation which I should now never do again.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousThe3rd View Post
          I believe I got it from forceful masturbation which I should now never do again.
          How long ago have you masterbated and how forceful (intense) was it? Did you wet or dry masterbate?

I just want to know to get a better idea of what might be the cause of your condition
          08/15/16: BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 6.5" MEG: 5.5"
          11/23/16: NBPEL: 7.0" MEG: 5.5"
          4/30/18: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.7"

Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.6" (ACCOMPLISHED)

Next Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.75" MEG: 5.75"

Overall Achievement Goal: NBPEL: 8.5" MEG: 6.5"

Comment

Mostly dry. It was a month at age 16 that I was very horny. Later in the month while masturbating 2 times a day..... I started feeling very less and less at the end of each time I masturbated. (Didn't know it was gonna be like this...) The next day I went into my shower thinking of doing it again. That's when I felt a numb ring around the 1st inch of my penis. It stayed flaccid for months until I figured out a way to get something. Since then nothing has ever gotten better. It's all remained pretty much the same :]-) and umm it was to hard in force I believe and I did it with quite some speed.

Comment

and it wasn't EVERYDAY of that month that I masturbated. But it was most of the days. Oh and last time I did it was yesterday.. Friday morning. After being on a 6 day streak of no fapping.

Comment

So ever since the mess at age 16 .-. I haven't masturbated as much. The numbers are way lower. and I never even did it that much anyway at age 16. But just for that 1 month ...

Comment

My brain really needs his arousal back .. With those erections that would stand straight up while laying flat on my back. Everyday I can't believe this :l i really want sexual sammy back v.v

Comment

What is the medical advice?

Comment

You're not aroused because of your mental stress and anxiety. I have hard flaccid and get aroused all the time. My erections are strong and work most of the time. The times they didn't work was when I was so anxious about The problem that it prevented me from getting erect or aroused. Don't let this issue control your life. I know your erections feel weird and may not be the strongest all the time, but you can still have Sex and still have intimacy jn your life. I dated my gf for 1.5 years and had hard flaccid for the whole time. We had a lot of ssx and even though we had some down times, it was great 80-85 percent of the time. It'll be Hard, but try and date while trying to fix This problem. Pm me if you have any questions

Comment

That's great news to hear from you man... But I wake up everyday and feel at my most relaxed state I can be now. But something's missing? and I have no clue why :l-) I'm able to imagine all the feelings I could possibly have and how I could just be acting with em BUT I just don't ever get em. I got my T Level checked a few weeks ago and it was 555. Around average ... Idk I guess my T level from way back must've been higher. Because I know my hair sure grew faster and also my arousal was such a big part of me. Guess it had lowered and now I'm like this feeling shut off. My penis has to become hard, numb, stiff, tight, while flaccid when in the shower. Get a bit pissed and annoyed by it and then say "oh well" finish the shower and then immediatly leave.

Comment

I've also measured his length in the past. That's how I know he shrunk. Entire inch and few cm ... but oh well.

Comment

I could keep myself horny for hours.. Keep that feeling in me without masturbating. Just keeping myself aroused and mess around it felt so good. But now all that stuff has gone down the drain.

Comment

You have an imbalance in your pelvic floor, more so on the kegel side. You need to balance your pelvic floor out.. learn how to do so with searching here on PEgym on the topic.

Easter egg; reverse kegels.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X