No announcement yet.

Need help defining the reason for ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One year forward I am in same situation. New partner and probmems with erection. And again I have been taking isotretinoin like year ago. But now very little. 15x20mg during a month and half and now off for 2 weeks. Erection works good with myself but with her it does not last even with oral ed drugs. Nocturnal erections ok.

Sounds like psychological.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
      One year forward I am in same situation. New partner and probmems with erection. And again I have been taking isotretinoin like year ago. But now very little. 15x20mg during a month and half and now off for 2 weeks. Erection works good with myself but with her it does not last even with oral ed drugs. Nocturnal erections ok.

Sounds like psychological.
      Do you feel emotionally unencumbered with your current sexual partner? If not, these are issues you'll need to work out so you can approach sex from a healthy, non-ego based perspective.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You rely on drugs instead of trying to cure the problem .

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Do you feel emotionally unencumbered with your current sexual partner? If not, these are issues you'll need to work out so you can approach sex from a healthy, non-ego based perspective.
          Yes I feel like there is no emotions yet.
          I think most men can have sex completely without emotions just fine.
          These problems arise from fear that my dick won't work and it has been there since I was 15yo when it first happened. Then with long term partner it has worked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            You rely on drugs instead of trying to cure the problem .
            Could you guys help me. The last 10 months dick worked like a champ and not after break up and stressful times it goes up but goes limp even in vagina. Still with myself EQ seems very ok.

Comment

Most people do find anxiety difficult to deal with . I sympathise but you must find your own way through it

Comment

Could you explain in other words what you mean with "emotionally unencumbered". And what you mean "ego based perspective"?

Comment

Could you explain in other words what you mean with "emotionally unencumbered". And what you mean "ego based perspective"?
                  Are you able to perform without feeling feeling of anxiety?

As for the ego, this comes from seeing sex as something performance based and not an act to enjoy.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Are you able to perform without feeling feeling of anxiety?

As for the ego, this comes from seeing sex as something performance based and not an act to enjoy.
                    I am not completely without anxiety with new partner. With my ex-wife and that woman I just dated 10 months I was completely without anxiety and my penis worked like a champion. Thought it has been a little bit performance based last years. That's why I have used oral ED drugs sildenafil and tadalafil to boost my performance. I have liked the effects thought and loved how good my EQ has been.

Comment

Week ago happened accident of priapism due to Invicorp injectable ed drug. Good damn that man could be stupid. I blame myself so much. Tried to have sex with ugly woman that I was not interrested at all. Penis was 0 % hard with 100mg sildenafil. Sleeped about 8h and after woking up injected that fucking invicorp. Then I did not realize how serious shit that was and Invicorp manual said that after 4 hours must contact doctor as treatment should be started within 6 hours. I chatted with that woman for about 2,5 hours after sex not worrying too much as I have used caverject once before and erection lasted few hours.

I drived by hospital to home after about 3 hours, called to emergency after 3,5 hours after reading stuff and went to emergency after 4 hours. Treatment started about 5h after start and it was over after aspiration and injecting drugs to penis about 6h after start. I thought that I was on time because Invicorp manual said it should be started withing 6h. Doctor also told me my erection should be fine. Now I read that after 4 hours there starts to be physiological changes.

I briefly tried exercise and ice pack to penis after almost 4h. They did not help. I should have tried warm and cold shower but did not have time and I was in panic after almost 4h and rushed to hospital. I did not ejaculate at any point, because sex was so fucking bad and I did not have good feeling in my penis. I regret that I did not ejaculate because ejaculation is mentioned in first line treatments and it is logical that it could help.

Tissue damage can begin 4-6 hours after onset, so it is important to avoid delay in getting emergency help. Any damage to the sensitive penile tissue is permanent and cannot be reversed.

Pain develops as the corpora become increasingly ischemic after approximately 4 hours of erection.
                      Mine was not yet painful at all. That tells me that there was not too bad or long ischemic circumstances.

The goal of treatment is to relieve priapism and maintain potency. Patients should be educated to seek medical attention for unrelenting erection of more than 2 hours' duration. -That 2 hours should be mentioned in invicorp manual and not some 6 hours.

There is nocturnal erections and with myself erections work fine. There is small hard lump in right side of penis that has become after incident. I fear that is scar tissue fibrosis. Erections are straight and as big as they used to be. I am on tadaladil 5 mg / day as it has helped decrease fibrosis development and helped in peyronies. I will also use extender now again because it has merrits to fight peyronies and also still want that 3/4" more lenght. Also I have urologist appointment coming.

Huge regrets about this. Why I bring ugly woman home. Why I injected that Invicorp. Why I did not do something to my lasting erection sooner than after 4h. I loved how my dick worked with safe partner and do not want my EQ to diminish at all. Of course the utmost importance is to have enough EQ to be able to have sex.

I am to better my EQ, not destroy it. My dick survived 6 months of bib hanging where it was all swollen and sore. Still EQ was good after that. I hope it survives this too and will be at all time best EQ in future.
                      Trapezius
                      Last edited by Trapezius; 11-16-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

I am not completely without anxiety with new partner. With my ex-wife and that woman I just dated 10 months I was completely without anxiety and my penis worked like a champion. Thought it has been a little bit performance based last years. That's why I have used oral ED drugs sildenafil and tadalafil to boost my performance. I have liked the effects thought and loved how good my EQ has been.
                        Aside from the recent priapism issue, your situation isn't unique. Many of us are prone to force the issue of performance even though our emotional state isn't ready for it. This usually just makes things worse.

You not only need to allow your penis to recover from the priapism incident, but (IMO) you should allow yourself to get to the point to where you can perform without any anxiety issues.

The extra time it takes will temper your wisdom, and you'll give yourself the opportunity to learn mastery over your emotions. You'll also be made to make better choices regarding who you decide to have sex with.
                        Big Al
                        Administrator
                        PEGym Editor
                        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Big Al; 11-16-2019, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I am to better my EQ, not destroy it. My dick survived 6 months of bib hanging where it was all swollen and sore. Still EQ was good after that. I hope it survives this too and will be at all time best EQ in future.
                          This is a wise perspective! With better EQ and conditioning, you'll also make better potential size gains.

Comment

The extra time it takes will temper your wisdom, and you'll give yourself the opportunity to learn mastery over your emotions. You'll also be made to make better choices regarding who you decide to have sex with.
                            Well said! With this ugly woman it was only to "get experiences" and that does not work for me at all. I don't want that kind of experiences.

Comment

Aside from the recent priapism issue, your situation isn't unique. Many of us are prone to force the issue of performance even though our emotional state isn't ready for it. This usually just makes things worse.

You not only need to allow your penis to recover from the priapism incident, but (IMO) you should allow yourself to get to the point to where you can perform without any anxiety issues.

This is wisdom at its finest. You remind me of a real life master yoda. Thank you
                              Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

I had something like that once, no idea what it is.. I decided to eat my own boogers, and it worked pretty well for me. I take it from time to time, and I have no issues at all...
                                Dangler
                                Senior Administrator
                                ☼ Wizard ☼
                                White Tiger Award 2015
                                Last edited by Dangler; 08-30-2020, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X