No announcement yet.

Probably damaged underside of penis... Weird symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday i go see a doctor to consul my problem, and he said this is normal and maybe its only my mental causing i cant errect full for long time, and he prescribe me with 10 tablets neurodex... Though i forget to said that i have a little fever when i woke up every morning lately and there is strange feeling i got something in my penis everytime i concentrate to feel my penis...
    Any update from you guys condition?

Comment

Any of you guys still around? Sorry for bringing back up an old thread but I would just like to know if you guys are still having theses problems this many years later and/or if you found out what's going on or fixed your problem.

I also have a similar thing

Comment

The same thing has happened to me I'm afraid, this is extremely disheartening, it would be good to hear from the people who started posting in this thread years ago to know if it has improved because things look pretty bleak right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatbdd View Post
          Any of you guys still around? Sorry for bringing back up an old thread but I would just like to know if you guys are still having theses problems this many years later and/or if you found out what's going on or fixed your problem.

I also have a similar thing
          Originally posted by medico View Post
          The same thing has happened to me I'm afraid, this is extremely disheartening, it would be good to hear from the people who started posting in this thread years ago to know if it has improved because things look pretty bleak right now.
          First, welcome to the Gym Medico.

Hey guys, sorry to hear this.

Are you saying you've sustained an injury, due to a bend? If so, and it was painful, and affecting erections, it may be wise to seek medical attention, just to make sure everything is okay. There's too many variables as to the extent of the damage, or what was affected.

I hope you guys find an answer, and everything is fine. It may just be something that takes some time. The body is an amazing thing, and can repair itself quite well.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty1 View Post
            do not kegal with cpps that tightens the pelvic floor muscles even more send me private messages the both of you and lets get you fixed this is one of the reasons i got back with this website
            my penis was forced down at base during sex its been 5 years and no help from urologist i have difficulties maintaining erections also penis has shrunk drastically

Comment

Any updates from some of the early posters? I have a very similar issue.

Comment

Working...
              X