When I'm sitting down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I'm sitting down...

My erections are fine and strong (8+). When I stand up they don't last very long. I can't jerk off standing up. Is this normal? How can I fix this? I'm only in my early 20s and am 5'9" @ 155lb.
    enlargen
    Last edited by enlargen; 09-13-2010, 03:21 PM.

No replies? I'd really appreciate some help... is this even normal that my erection fades when I stand up?
    enlargen
    Last edited by enlargen; 10-07-2010, 09:48 AM.

Comment

hmm that sound odd to me..
      maybe you blood flow isnt that good,
      and when you are standing the blood ran to you legs,
      and therefore you loose erection?
      just a though

Comment

We have similar height and weight stats, but I'm in my late 20s. I lose a bit of EQ standing up but not significant. Ill have to test it out a bit more. Now that I think about it I rarely have sex standing up...interesting....
        STATS:
        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
        :rolleyes:

Comment

Hey enlargen... absolutely NORMAL for a lot of guys. Don't worry. In fact, justwannabebig hit the major issue - the capacity vessels in the legs. In some guys, these veins can hold a great amount of blood. When you stand, the blood literally "falls" down into these capacity veins and sits there. BP drops a little, and there tends to be a "vacuum" effect and pulls the blood from your penis.

So I have questions... how tall are you? would you consider yourself in shape or out of shape? And how long have you been doing PE? This info can help with your concern...
          Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
          NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
          NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
          BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
          BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
          MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Originally posted by JonasKay View Post
            We have similar height and weight stats, but I'm in my late 20s. I lose a bit of EQ standing up but not significant. Ill have to test it out a bit more. Now that I think about it I rarely have sex standing up...interesting....
            Yeah please do, next time you jerk it just stand up after you have a full erection and see how your EQ is after say 40 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by crayrobs1 View Post
              Hey enlargen... absolutely NORMAL for a lot of guys. Don't worry. In fact, justwannabebig hit the major issue - the capacity vessels in the legs. In some guys, these veins can hold a great amount of blood. When you stand, the blood literally "falls" down into these capacity veins and sits there. BP drops a little, and there tends to be a "vacuum" effect and pulls the blood from your penis.

So I have questions... how tall are you? would you consider yourself in shape or out of shape? And how long have you been doing PE? This info can help with your concern...
              Thanks for your response. I'm 5'9" @ 155 lb. I'm not fat and fairly in shape but admittedly I'm not nearly as active as I should be. I'm naturally lean and can eat pretty much anything without getting fat. I'm about to start the gym again though and start running every other day. I haven't done much PE but I've started again. I plan on doing it at least once every two days.

Comment

If it's an issue with the veins in my legs, maybe if I start doing some squats it will improve?

I've actually asked this question elsewhere (not on erectile dysfunction boards) and every time I've asked there are usually a few other responses saying that it happens to them, too.
                enlargen
                Last edited by enlargen; 10-07-2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by enlargen View Post
                  My erections are fine and strong (8+). When I stand up they don't last very long. I can't jerk off standing up. Is this normal? How can I fix this? I'm only in my early 20s and am 5'9" @ 155lb.
                  not sure what would be the cause, others may be more helpful..
                  But I did experiance the same. What I did to correct that issue for myself was, edge while standing up, maybe getting my body used to the blood flow while standing up, fixed my issue.

Comment

To help out with venous tone you don't need to do squats.As you sit or stand alternately contract the muscles of your calves then thighs just like you would a kegal. Do it often and it will help!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

And why is that Cusp!?
                      the same reason why kegel works, or?

Comment

Originally posted by enlargen View Post
                        Thanks for your response. I'm 5'9" @ 155 lb. I'm not fat and fairly in shape but admittedly I'm not nearly as active as I should be. I'm naturally lean and can eat pretty much anything without getting fat. I'm about to start the gym again though and start running every other day. I haven't done much PE but I've started again. I plan on doing it at least once every two days.
                        You've got a decent BMI, so no undue stress on your vascular system. I'd rec increase the tone of your legs - walking, running, eliptical, etc. Practice standing up on your toes and squeezing your calves and thighs - might help a little. However, it may still be that your capacity vessels are large and no matter what will drain your EQ a bit upon standing. I wouldn't be surprised though if it doesn't improve a bit with your increase in running. Let us know.
                        Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
                        NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
                        NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
                        BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
                        BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
                        MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

I have encountered that problem as well - unless I am actively engaged in something (intercourse, masturbation or PE), my EQ tends to drop a bit, but not to the point where I lose my erection. But, I have found that if I prop one of my legs o something, like a bed or chair, my erection maintains good EQ. It's the standing straight up thing that gets me ...
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I think squats can help in your case. They can greatly increase the blood flow and vascularity in the groin area.

Comment

Working...
                            X