No announcement yet.

Erection Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone actually made this tea and have any results?

Comment

Yes, I have, it gives you a firmer harder erection. As far as gaining from it probably not.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

How long does it take to get results? How many days of drinking the tea, and how much of the tea, to see results?

Comment

Originally posted by rdpugh View Post
          How long does it take to get results? How many days of drinking the tea, and how much of the tea, to see results?
          The ginger increases circulation rather quickly so I would say about a half hour to an hour before sex or masturbation.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Does it take the full 4 cups of tea? I have ED due to high blood pressure and diabetes, both under control with medication and yes I have started an exercise program and have been eating right for some time now. I have been using a pump with great success and have a happy wife at home now. I may have to try this out to see what type of results I get and then try the tea and along with the pump.

Comment

Does it take the full 4 cups of tea? I have ED due to high blood pressure and diabetes, both under control with medication and yes I have started an exercise program and have been eating right for some time now. I have been using a pump with great success and have a happy wife at home now. I may have to try this out to see what type of results I get and then try the tea and along with the pump.
              The tea should also help with lowering blood presure and blood sugar so monitor these numbers frequently. How is your weight is it stable not fluctuating, normal for your hieght and frame?

I have high blood pressure and diabetes to. I find that green tea and ginkgo biloba help with bringing back up the erection. You may also want to look into arginine supplementation for this. Also you may want to cut out all starch from your diet. That would be bread, potatoes, rice, bananas, pasta and white flour products sugar and stay away from nutra sweet and sweat and low they raise your blood pressure. Use Stevia as a zero calorie sweatener.
              kingpole
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by kingpole; 01-07-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

I am over weight. I am 6'5" and 330lbs. Even though I have a naturally large frame and muscular, I have a good bit of fat on me, but the fat is on its way down steadily with daily exercise and proper eating. Also, my cholestorol is great and don't need medication to help with that so far. I religously eat steel cut oats for breakfast everyday.

I have always been wary of taking other supplements due to medication. I have been researching ginkgo, but I am on daily aspirin and have seen a few warnings about ginkgo and blood thinners. As for arginine, I have had a couple of episodes of atrial fib. where I had to go to the hospital to get my heart rhythm stabilized. I went through several tests including a nuclear stress test to determine what caused it because the a. fib. just hit without warning. Everything came back normal with no blockages and no damage. From what I have read on arginine, I have some reservations about taking it.

I will try this tea with some decaf green tea I have.

Comment

I am over weight. I am 6'5" and 330lbs. Even though I have a naturally large frame and muscular, I have a good bit of fat on me, but the fat is on its way down steadily with daily exercise and proper eating. Also, my cholestorol is great and don't need medication to help with that so far. I religously eat steel cut oats for breakfast everyday.

I have always been wary of taking other supplements due to medication. I have been researching ginkgo, but I am on daily aspirin and have seen a few warnings about ginkgo and blood thinners. As for arginine, I have had a couple of episodes of atrial fib. where I had to go to the hospital to get my heart rhythm stabilized. I went through several tests including a nuclear stress test to determine what caused it because the a. fib. just hit without warning. Everything came back normal with no blockages and no damage. From what I have read on arginine, I have some reservations about taking it.

I will try this tea with some decaf green tea I have.
                  For dysthrhthmia a fib and v fib you need to take 3 grams of fish oil per day. Also the leading cause of both high blood pressure and diabetes is the lack of a certain mineralk that being magnesium. dibetics shouls be getting roughly 600mg of magnesium per day irregardless of what medications one is on. As far as asperin and ginkgo you want to keep the blood thin diabetics tend to have sluggish blood flow due to the extra sugar high triglycerides and elevated levels of saturated fat. Asperin causes ED i high dosages. Ginkgo does not, i would opt for the ginkgo, keep in mind ginkgo can render some medication like siezure med and anit epeleptic medications useless.

Best bet is Fish oil 3 grams per day and magnesium.

Cut out saturated fat keep it to a minimum.
                  Increase the injestionn of raw nuts and seeds.
                  Oatmeal is ok for keeping cholesterol low and is a good source of fiber but that should be the only starch you alow yourself.
                  Increase the consumtion of vegetables to 12 servings per day this should knock the blood pressure down as well as the blood sugar and wight as well.
                  Fruit like apples, and oranges, pears help break down the insulin resistance hyou may want to add a apple or two per day.
                  Put cinnamon on your oatmeal.
                  Eat lots of lean cut meats and tuna salmon eggs now ant then for the omega three fatty acids.
                  Get into the habit of taking chromium picolinate 800mcg per day, lowers blood sugar. Makes your diabetic medication work more efficiently so that in the future you can lower the dosage with your physicians supervision.

Also keep in mind most diabetic medications make you fat with the exception of glucophage. Glucophage may actually help you lose weight.

For the latest in allopathic and natural pathic remedies you should look up your conditions in http://lef.org These doctors and research scientist are on the cutting edge of all health related issues.

Comment

I am already taking the fish oil. My cardiologist has me on 325mg of aspirin a day, but my ED problems started long before that. Everything else I am already doing, and my diabetic medication is glucophage.

Comment

I am already taking the fish oil. My cardiologist has me on 325mg of aspirin a day, but my ED problems started long before that. Everything else I am already doing, and my diabetic medication is glucophage.
                      Good, glucophage wont hinder your efforts to lose weight. Most times type can disapear with weight loss. Sometimes as little as 10% of your body weight can push you back into normal. Best of luck, God speed keep in touch.
                      kingpole
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by kingpole; 01-08-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

thanks for posting that. Sounds pretty good

Comment

Your welcome!

Comment

1.- How many cups of the tea do you have to take at a time?
                            2.- How long does it take to actually have an effect (1/2 hour, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc.)?
                            3.- How much harder should you expect the penis to get, as a result of taking the tea?
                            4.- Does the tea have to be taken on a daily, every other day, or weekly basis, or only as needed?

----------------------------------------------------
                            11/2007: BPEL = 5.0", EG = 4.5"
                            1/2009: BPEL = 7.25", EG =5.5"
                            12/2009 Goal: BPEL = 8.00", EG = 6.0"
                            Last edited by JMM; 01-17-2009, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMM View Post
                              1.- How many cups of the tea do you have to take at a time?
                              2.- How long does it take to actually have an effect (1/2 hour, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc.)?
                              3.- How much harder should you expect the penis to get, as a result of taking the tea?
                              4.- Does the tea have to be taken on a daily, every other day, or weekly basis, or only as needed?

One or two. more would be better.
                              Should work pretty quick b ecuse ginger works quick.
                              About 10% harder.
                              Depends on your needs if your trying to regain erections due to ED 4 cups everyday. Or as needed.

Comment

Thanks for the information kingpole

Comment

Working...
                                X