Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slaveking View Post
    ...or do both anyways regardless...
    I think best idea is to excersise all 4 equally? This is what I will do anyway. Eventually all 4 will become strong and therefore balanced with each other? Imagine if you over excersised the wrong one and made it worse...
    Does that sound like the best idea Pegasus?

Yes, you seem to know more about this 'forward thinking' than anywhere else on the Internet! How have you learnt this?

Comment

Hey just read through the post and noticed alot of people with the same issues as me. Ive had these problems since the first time i ejacluated when i was 15, thought id broke my junk. I have to kegel about 4 times at the end of urinating to finish off. I also have to do spasm kegels to achieve my 60 percent erection. Then when i am about to climax i get a full erection. From what ive read it seems like that pelvic muscle weakness could be the problem and that all the issues i have are related because of this. What do you lot think?

Comment

[QUOTE=ED 1987;310094]I think best idea is to excersise all 4 equally?

ok now can you please tell me the four exercise in steps...like how you perform the first..and then how you go through second and third and fourth...i read about the four way exercise but couldnt understand it well..so it would be nice if you can explain each step...
        thanks

Comment

Some of the stuff I have learnt is my own concept ,most has been an interaction of the members here. In a similar vein I am learning now with you guys.
          It seems to me there is a case for more rest , between kegel workouts with ed.
          You guys seem to have increased your skill in pelvic floor exercises rapidly.

To do 4 way balance you have to be able to do the 4 exercise directions.
          So
          1. front standard kegel stop piss pulling feel
          2. back standard kegel stop shit pulling feel
          3. front reverse kegel piss faster pushing feel
          4. back reverse kegel force out fart pushing feel

This is an advanced and somewhat controversial reigme. You would exercise those areas that were weak preferentially.

At this time I prefer equal training as ed 1987 suggests.

Welcome maxmimus.

Comment

Here is a great post from waza, be carefull with the tennis ball you might consider a deflated basketball to start with.
            Consider these options.

Over time the pelvic floor tension will cause knots and cramps in the muscles. To get rid of these you should take supplements like calcium and magnesium (which aid in muscle relaxation, other similar supplements are iron, zinc, or gaba). In combination with the supplements try stretching the muscles that surround the pelvic floor with yoga exercises that target hamstrings, inner thighs, glutes, quads, lower back and abs.

Another great method is to place a tennis ball under the taint area while you sit cross legged on the floor. Slowly work yourself into allowing your entire body to relax and place its weight on the ball. At first you will probably feel discomfort with the pressure on the pelvic muscles, but over time it will loosen up and you will notice a huge difference. Make sure that while you are on the tennis ball you are not clenching up from the pain as this will only make things worse. Take it slow and only go as far as you can with full relaxation.

Comment

Try to fart, i do that enough already, but i also have a serious question how do you know which part is weak? its probably already stated in this post but my heads already nrly explodin from all the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Some of the stuff I have learnt is my own concept ,most has been an interaction of the members here. In a similar vein I am learning now with you guys.
                It seems to me there is a case for more rest , between kegel workouts with ed.
                You guys seem to have increased your skill in pelvic floor exercises rapidly.

To do 4 way balance you have to be able to do the 4 exercise directions.
                So
                1. front standard kegel stop piss pulling feel
                2. back standard kegel stop shit pulling feel
                3. front reverse kegel piss faster pushing feel
                4. back reverse kegel force out fart pushing feel

This is an advanced and somewhat controversial reigme. You would exercise those areas that were weak preferentially.

At this time I prefer equal training as ed 1987 suggests.

Welcome maxmimus.
                How much rest are you thinking? I think you are right

Just to be clear, I don't do all 4 excersises, I group 1&2 and 3&4 together. But I try to make sure I do both front and back equally, as otherwise I naturally seem to do mostly 1 and not much 2, and 4 and not much 3!

Comment

I think il copy your plan ed198, Few questions will not masterbating strengthen the pelvic muscles? and will a multivitamin supplement suffice for the calcium and mangnessium dosage thats recomended?

Comment

Also when im peein and i need to kegel at the end to get rid of all the urine, should i just push the BC muscles and stop myself from kegeling. it dribbles out when i do this but if i keep doin it will it get easier or will i make it worse?

Comment

Im curios to know after the exercise, should we feel tired or not..i do exercise but i don't feel any tiredness..does this mean im not doing the exercise good enough?? in bodybuilding for example, when we exercise biceps, we feel some pain or tiredness next day on the biceps muscles...so does this mean we should at least feel tired somehow in the pelvic floor area as an indication that we did exercise?

maximus: it is hard to determine which muscles is really weak..so it is better to do 4 way balance exercise as explained by pegasus...i feel that my BC muscle is weak but im not really 100% sure..and also if u do the all 4 exercises, with time the pelvis muscles will achieve the balance...even if ur sure you know which muscle is weak, you should still focus on 4way balance as if u overtrain the weak muscle the balance will not be achieved as discussed previously.

Comment

Originally posted by maximus1986 View Post
                        I think il copy your plan ed198, Few questions will not masterbating strengthen the pelvic muscles? and will a multivitamin supplement suffice for the calcium and mangnessium dosage thats recomended?
                        I don't know, but I think rest is good, and as I can't really help but kegel a lot during masterbation I have decided to not do that if I think I need ot rest pelvic floor.
                        I don't know about supplements I'm afraid.
                        After a few days of effort I have got out of the habit of kegeling after urinating, I feel better for it already!

Slavering- I don't think you need to be feeling tired muscles to get the benifits, but if they do feel tired rest is needed. They are only small muscles compared to biceps, and I think the work hard and feel tired thing is more for size gain, which is VERY different to having strong and/or 'controllable' muscles.

Comment

Re read my post 42 and 44 please guys. There is more info presented than you need. You can do the standard kegels as a group and the reverse kegels as a group..
                          In masturbation it is common to develop an imbalance by doing more kegels than reverse.
                          Slave we do not want to be tired to exhaustion.
                          I have pm ed1987.
                          The rest issue might have individual vary, monitor how you feel.
                          Pegasus
                          Administrator
                          PE Gym Editor
                          PEGym Hero
                          Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                          Last edited by Pegasus; 06-24-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Anyone want to give me feedback from edging at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Anyone want to give me feedback from edging at this point?
                              Don't quite understand edging. Is it getting close to climax and holding it there?

If so I have done this unintentionally by doing reverse kegels to help stop the involuntary kegels during masterbation. (EDIT just to add doing this really slows down bringing myself to climax, almost to the point where it is difficult to finish without the kegels.) Feels good, and helps get slightly harder I think. Also if you do it and don't ejaculate I have massive improvements in flaccid size for a day or so!
                              ED 1987
                              Last edited by ED 1987; 06-25-2011, 10:19 AM.

Comment

yes i have done this yesterday while masterbating..i brought myself close to orgasm and then reverse kegeled as whenever i get at this state kegels normally happen so i tried my best to do reverse kegels instead..but it was very hard and i was going to kegel involuntarily...i ejaculated at the end...

please answer me with the following issue if u guys have heard any such thing or if it is normal or not...and let me know what happens when u guys perfom similar thing when erect...
                                when i exercise kegels and reverse kegels while erect...during back standard kegel, (stop shit pulling feel) my penis seem to pull itself inside the base as if it is going in instead of going upward...and when i reverse kegel it comes back...it does not move up and down..this usually happen when im standing...i dont notice this when im sleeping on my back...
                                is it because of the possible damage i have done to my penis because of past bedfucking and squeezing the hard penis between my thighs habbit or it is normal...normally i think a penis should move up and down when one kegel and reverse kegel...what happens in your case when you kegel and reverse kegel when you perform them with erection?

Comment

Working...
                                X