No announcement yet.

My lover destroyed me eq and my self-esteem :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonight another good score I'm back on track..except for the beiginning when i got too nervous....oh my God what i passed..but i did it in the end..and after the first time i lost all my anxiety and the other 2 times came so easy..
    I just imagine myself with a hard like rock 9x6 gun!What a self-esteem..So happy i found Pegym now i'm young..the inches are coming :rockon:

Comment

Congrats man

07/25/2011
      BPEL 8.5"
      NPBEL 6.5"
      EG 5.49"
      Goal 09/27/2011
      BPEL 8.5"
      NBPEL 7"
      EG 5.6
      Current as of 09/27/2011
      BPEL 8.66" 22cm
      NBPEL 6.3" :(
      EG 5.65 =)
      New Goal 12/31/2011
      BPEL 8.66"
      NBPEL 7" let's try again
      EG 5.75"

Comment

It's crazy the effect woman have on our minds... AND PENISES!! I too can relate, albeit it took my ex-wife 13 years to totally destroy mine lol.
        Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

You a better man than me because I never even call my woman out of context when we are in an argument nor she me, nor will I even deal with that type of treatment so props for you on that. Although I don't know how it feels to have my penis insulted, it upsets me when I hear it, just like it upsets me when a man insults his woman by saying she is fat and ugly. I see no need for it; and really doesn't help matter any. Don't take it to heart because most men are average and the penis doesn't make the man anyway. But all in all, I feel for you on that. I do sincerely hope your woman changes on how she treats you because it does hurt. Personally, I believe she has issues and baggage she needs to deal with else I don't see the relationship moving to where it should be going.
          thenewdude
          Last edited by thenewdude; 01-09-2012, 05:17 AM. Reason: Grammar
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Dont think with your dick, think with your heart .

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
              You a better man than me because I never even call my woman out of context when we are in an argument nor she me, nor will I even deal with that type of treatment so props for you on that. Although I don't know how it feels to have my penis insulted, it upsets me when I hear it, just like it upsets me when a man insults his woman by saying she is fat and ugly. I see no need for it; and really doesn't help matter any. Don't take it to heart because most men are average and the penis doesn't make the man anyway. But all in all, I feel for you on that. I do sincerely hope your woman changes on how she treats you because it does hurt. Personally, I believe she has issues and baggage she needs to deal with else I don't see the relationship moving to where it should be going.
              AGREE TOTALLY newdude!!
              Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

Working...
              X