lovin' positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetie52 View Post
    I like "doggie" style the best. Any position is good for me, though.
    Agreed, unfortunately it just seems to hurt my girlfriend... so I don't get to do it.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I like the spoon position also. This way , I kind of cuddle all close to my mate and can push him deeper inside me. I also like feeling the warmth of his body next to mine. My hands are free too-that way I can stimulate myself or reach around to pull his muscular ass closer to me.
      Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

I like the spoon position also. This way , I kind of cuddle all close to my mate and can push him deeper inside me. I also like feeling the warmth of his body next to mine. My hands are free too-that way I can stimulate myself or reach around to pull his muscular ass closer to me.
        Does that still leave one hand free for the remote control? Just asking!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Okay my favorite is me on my back, reverse cowgirl position, the remote control in one hand, rum in the other , and a clear veiw of the Yankee game. Every once in a while when she learns all the way forward for her ( towards my feet), her back gives me a nice place to rest my rum or the remote control if I have to scratch my nose.
          Are you saying that you are on your back, drunk and all sloppy and expecting to put in no effort at all for a woman who is clearly trying to please herself? I know you must be kidding-just as Batwoman suggested- You are probably one hot lover-who is just humble. Are you riding a horse as well? You mentioned the cow-girl position, Roy Rodgers!
          sweetie52
          Last edited by sweetie52; 01-04-2012, 02:35 PM. Reason: additional thought

Comment

Who said anything about drunk and sloppy? And if she's clearly trying to please herself why can't I watch the game. Geez some women!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Happy New Year!!
              My best wishes for 2012 for you
              I like "doggie" style the best. Any position is good for me, though.
              Me too. It's a very sexual position, especially if woman is good in shape.
              Yiagos
              Last edited by Yiagos; 01-04-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Hey all!! Happy New Year!!-Want to start the new year off right. What is your favorite sex position?
                Standing up holding her in my arms while she has her legs and arms wrapped around me... no free hand for a remote though so i dont think CUSP would like it
                2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by gymboi4eva View Post
                  Standing up holding her in my arms while she has her legs and arms wrapped around me... no free hand for a remote though so i dont think CUSP would like it
                  How do you keep your balance with that one? I like that too,we seem to fall over though. I guess torso length comes into play here.

Comment

Strength in the lower back and legs helps alot, its a great workout But mostly like everything else it comes down to practice. When i first started doing it i would use a wall to stabilize us, after time (and a few accidents) i just pulled away and took her weight. Its an amazing feeling that first time U would think torso length would be a factor but me and my partner are 6ft tall and i've been with smaller which wasnt much easier. Its alot easier when the woman wraps her arms round my neck tight so she is closer (helps balance). Now that i've been doing it for a while i find i like to see her lean back and enjoy it rather than come in close which is more advanced but so worth the extra effort
                    2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                    7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                    21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                    1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Absolute favorite is doggy. Close second would be me on top.
                      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                      If you want love, give love.
                      If you want honesty, give honesty.
                      If you want respect, give respect.
                      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

1. My fav is missionary, while my face is near hers and im sucking and kissing her kneck and ear while im saying dirty things she likes in her ear and they are moning right in my ear mmm mm. ( i dont always say dirty things but every now and then i will) Like how tight her pusssy is and how good it feels, or how wet she feels....They seem to cum easier when im kissing the kneck. Mine and her left leg would be in this knot and same with our right legs for leverage, with my right hand down just above her bum crack. Oh and if they are tall enough i seem to be able to suck their boobs while im inside and my past gf's loved that. OOOOhhhhh yeah im horny now. mmmm mmm. nom nom nom.

2. From behind kneeling or standing, depends on the mood. With my hand around slowly rubbing her clit.

3. Cow girl. When its all hot, sweaty and steamy and when you are penetrating it makes a noise WAK WAK WAK lolol. With my fingers in or around her ass hole. Cow girl just isnt the same without the fingers in the bum with her kneck and boobs near my face so i can lick and suck them while i penetrate. FARK THATS GOOD!

I love it in all positions when the women says "ooo yeah fuck that pussy" omg biggest turn on. But i have to resist because it almost makes me explode.

Im horny now mmmm mmmm nom nom.
                        Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                          I should add that I love it when he caresses my anus with his fingers or thumb while he's behind me..... I find that very arousing.
                          ah-freaking-mazing, yeah, I like this too!

Comment

Ultimate fav cowgirl ! Doggie. . . I pretty much like any position. . .love to experiment with positions

Comment

Originally posted by 8 isn't enough View Post
                              Errr, any position that I get sex..
                              While I agree with this, my personal favorite is missionary....
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Just noticed, but why is this in the E.D. forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X