Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a little clarification here gentlemen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little clarification here gentlemen.

So, I started out the gate with the measurements

7 NBEL and 6 EG

So I wasn't too concerned about my size (Just yet ;])

I knew I could be harder, so I started Kegeling. I saw someone mention that he started Erect Kegels and it made his erection go from 7 o clock to 11, so I jumped into his routine of

75 erect kegels sitting down
    75 erect kegels standing up
    1 day on, 1 day off.

Initially, they helped a but load, and even now I can get harder than I ever was before, BUT for some reason i'm losing my morning wood?

Does this mean that I'm doing too much, or should I start doing more because I need to ramp it up?

I'm taking a week off just in case.

Kingpole, i'd like your input on this, I think you were the regular who suggested the erect kegels.

Don't think this is a beginer level exercise.
    Do not recommence till you get kp's input.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Don't think this is a beginer level exercise.
      Do not recommence till you get kp's input.
      I will actively continue to hunt him down.

Comment

GTA: Are you doing anything else besides kegeling? Several other factors (overtraining, diet, exercise, stress, etc.) could affect your morning wood.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Only Kegeling.

I recently went through a break up, but i'd like to think it doesn't affect me. (Though probably it does.)
          I've started going to the gym daily, but I would think that would have a positive effect?
          And i'll admit i'm not eating nearly enough. Maybe twice a day.

Sometimes, i'll wake up at like 4 AM with an erection, but none when I actually get up that morning for school. Is this just an EARLY morning wood?

How do I know if i'm over training or under training if my positive PI is when i'm unconscious?

What is your opinion on whether Erect Kegels is an advanced technique?

Edit: Also, Kingpole, if my goal is just for that EQ of 10, should I solely continue to do my Kegels? Or should I take the dive into the entire world of PE, and start on the 90 day routine?

My theory is if i'm rock hard, I have little need for girth or length gains, but it'd always be nice to be a little bigger. Although like most men I'd find myself wanting more and more.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
          GTAmute
          Last edited by GTAmute; 11-26-2009, 02:58 PM. Reason: Fixed grammatical errors.

Comment

This routine may be to intense for you at this time.

How tight are you gripping doing eret kegel jelqs?
            How hard is the kegel itself?

Lite grip is best when do full erection PE
            I find a moderate kegel best suited for erect kegels.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              This routine may be to intense for you at this time.

How tight are you gripping doing eret kegel jelqs?
              How hard is the kegel itself?

Lite grip is best when do full erection PE
              I find a moderate kegel best suited for erect kegels.
              I've read about the erect kegel jelqs, but never dove into them.

The kegel is hard enough to make my penis bounce upward from 9:00 to 11:00 and then back down.

Should I just tone it down and do regular kegels for a month?

Comment

Working...
              X