jonyoung seeks help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonyoung View Post
    Both urologists who diagnosed me with CPPS didn't mention anything about a bacterial infection nor do I believe this is a factor and I've asked for a perennial ultrasound and or MRI to check what is exactly going on with my perineum and my pelvic floor though these uros are pretty adamantly against this

some have even lied to me and denied that these tests even exist which through a 5 second goggle typing in male perineal problems I can prove that they are lying to me

So I plan on seeing that sex therapist and just voicing my concerns and just going from there and my penis always seems like its almost always turtled uros denied that I have buried penis so it kind of seems like if its not a buried penis then a penile fracture with the tunica healing wrongly is the next most logical option IMO and one the urologists that I have seen also agrees
    You've already been cleared by physical exams and two Doppler tests, yet you insist on "penile fracture" being the cause of your problems. The problem is that- no offense- this is not a logical assessment because your symptoms can be explained by other causes.
    Big Al
    Administrator
    PEGym Editor
    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Big Al; 07-07-2014, 04:52 PM.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

So AL though if you were in my position what exactly would you do?
      I think that the pelvic floor problems that you've been having could be at the root of your issues, so focusing on that should help. You can read through this forum and see how those who have overtrained their pelvic floors suffer from hard flaccids, pain, and ED. This should be a relief to you- as pelvic problems (while not easy to deal with) should be easier to content with than repairing a penile fracture.

This is not a "medical" opinion- just my own opinion.
      Big Al
      Administrator
      PEGym Editor
      Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Big Al; 07-07-2014, 04:52 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

What we have here, one more so than the other, are guys that know more about the strange condition or injury that affects their dicks than the doctor does. Of course they got all this wealth of information from google. Maybe you should tell your doctors about google; maybe they don't know where the real medical knowledge.

Now of course if you could prove the doctor wrong you could sue him for malpractice and and buy a few healthy dicks correct? Why not try that route; all you have to do is get a doctor who can diagnose your illness and you're set; you win. I hear urologist settle these cases for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not bad but remember I get a 10% referral fee.

I have known many like you; no doctor could ever figure out what was wrong with them. They would travel from doctor to doctor looking for the one that could fix them. The lucky ones never found anyone to cure them and spent their lives complaining. The unlucky ones found the only doctor who knew how to fix them except the fix always proved worse than the disease. They of course would start a new quest to find another doctor who could cure what the only doctor on the planet knew how to cure. It is sad.

The cure is between your ears but sadly you will never admit that because you "know"!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          What we have here, one more so than the other, are guys that know more about the strange condition or injury that affects their dicks than the doctor does. Of course they got all this wealth of information from google. Maybe you should tell your doctors about google; maybe they don't know where the real medical knowledge.

Now of course if you could prove the doctor wrong you could sue him for malpractice and and buy a few healthy dicks correct? Why not try that route; all you have to do is get a doctor who can diagnose your illness and you're set; you win. I hear urologist settle these cases for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not bad but remember I get a 10% referral fee.

I have known many like you; no doctor could ever figure out what was wrong with them. They would travel from doctor to doctor looking for the one that could fix them. The lucky ones never found anyone to cure them and spent their lives complaining. The unlucky ones found the only doctor who knew how to fix them except the fix always proved worse than the disease. They of course would start a new quest to find another doctor who could cure what the only doctor on the planet knew how to cure. It is sad.

The cure is between your ears but sadly you will never admit that because you "know"!
          Sadly, some men spend a long time in this state of mind

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Sadly, some men spend a long time in this state of mind
            And it's mostly the young, wasting a precious life.

Comment

Well I've already had pelvic floor therapy twice and my insurance probably won't cover it again this year and my therapist said that pelvic floor issues and hard flaccid is not the problem

Comment

Don't know why you guys think I'm making up problems though it doesn't look like I'm going to get any help here

Comment

Don't know why you guys think I'm making up problems though it doesn't look like I'm going to get any help here
                  Okay so where have you gotten help? Not here, not the doctor, not the therapist. No one has cured you. Just maybe there is nothing to cure except your outlook on things. When the rest of the wold says one thing and you're the only one saying something else usually the rest of the world is right and you're wrong.

Comment

I don't mean to offend you, but is it possible that you're projecting your deepest feeling on to us? We and the doctors who have tested you have attempted to help you.

You wish to stick to diagnoses which have been ruled out by very reliable exams. How exactly is that going to help you? How has that helped you so far? Just what kind of assistance do you expect to get for medical issues (perceived or otherwise) here on this forum?

Comment

jonyoung posts have been moved to a thread all his own.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post

LAWD HAVE MERCY ON MA SOUL... I see the light

Comment

To add...

Venous issues would likely have shown up on the Doppler, and a true penile fracture should be easily detected by a qualified uro. You claimed your current therapist has eliminated PF problems as an issue. So far, none of your recent guesses have borne fruit.

Whether you like the idea or not any present anxiety is very likely a contributing factor; and if [thorough testing has proven] there's no apparent physical cause then it might be the sole factor.

This site is meant to supply information and support, not medical diagnoses. It's not a replacement for medical advice. As mentioned many times throughout the site, self diagnoses can prolong your problem and make things worse.

Comment

Jonyoung.. If it makes you feel better, after reading your posts ive lost my venous leak fear because my symptoms are almost like yours, but with occasional nocturnal erections

Comment

We both need to work on our anxiety

Comment

Working...
                              X