No announcement yet.

Help Needed! Lecithin Cum Challenge/Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The celery and lecithin combo seems to be working very nicely based on feeling and some feedback. Wasn't able to measure as anal was offered and I couldn't refuse . She did say it was A LOT of cum though . The orgasm was intense as well.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Damn, maybe I should give celery another shot.

BTW, when you say "a stalk of celery" do you mean a technical stalk (i.e. the whole dang bunch) or what people usually mean when they say "a stalk" (i.e. a "rib")? https://www.dadcooksdinner.com/a-sta...rib-of-celery/
      Last edited by BBAlt; 07-25-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAlt View Post
        Damn, maybe I should give celery another shot.

BTW, when you say "a stalk of celery" do you mean a technical stalk (i.e. the whole dang bunch) or what people usually mean when they say "a stalk" (i.e. a "rib")? https://www.dadcooksdinner.com/a-sta...rib-of-celery/
        I believe earlier I posted a picture and that is what I have been consuming. The stalks I get usually contain 5-6 ribs that are edible. I was eating one stalk a day. I am going to resume but had to do some research first since I'm on a keto diet but will likely eat it again since the fiber is so high.
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          Hey guys, there are numerous threads asking how to increase the size of your load. Just about every thread mentions taking lecithin. I'd like to purpose this thread to give actual user experiences and testimonials to provide evidence that at least one supplement works and hopefully this will help others.

First and foremost, let me give credit to NOWHARD who first provided his experience here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...-herbs-ed.html

So here's the challenge:
          - Buy Soy Lecithin capsules (can get a 250ct at Wal-Mart for around $7) 1200mg.
          - Fap to get your system cleaned out and wait 2 days, fap again and note the size of the load.
          - The next day, don't fap but take 7 1200mg capsules in the morning, afternoon and evening with meals or snacks.
          - The following day take the same dosage and fap a couple of hours after your evening dosage and note the size of the load.
          - Report your results here in this thread, be honest .

Thanks again NOWHARD for first sharing your experience and inspiring me to do the same!

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, lecithin has been known to be safe even in the dosages indicated here (I've personally taken twice the amount before). Still, do this experiment at your own risk.

I have been more or less a dribbler for some years now, and the volume has been getting smaller the last couple of months, so i thought and looked, and then found this tread. Old tread - i know, but i tried lecithin, and can give my rapport now

Did it with 1200mg soy lecithin capsules. No fap, lots of water, and 1st & 2nd day 7 capsules 3 times a day, and on the 3rd day one set of seven, and then 'go' (over the wife's breasts). Volume was at least double, came in 5-7 ropes, and some 'studdering'. Didn't seem to have much more ejaculate speed, but some, i guess. Very thick and white consistency.
          All in all a very positive effect on volume and visual, and felt great going out.

On the perhaps negatives: i got some tension headache shortly after each dose the second and third day, i seem to have gained 2 or 3 pound in those days, and i have taken 21 grams of soy lecithin daily, which probably has given me a lot of estrogen. My EQ was bad, but i don't know if there is a correlation, I will have to test again next week or later, when i am back to baseline. I do intend to take 2 x 1200 mg lecithin daily from now on to see if it keeps the volume up.

After the latest development in your tread, i will also try buying some celery stalks. And perhaps later on pineapple juice (hate it, but the effect on semen-taste seems credible).
          Starting ADS januar 2018 at 5.3 BPEL and 5.3 EG
          Current and still (end of 2020) at 7.1 BPEL and 6.1 EG
          Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

Originally posted by Ehhhm View Post
            I have been more or less a dribbler for some years now, and the volume has been getting smaller the last couple of months, so i thought and looked, and then found this tread. Old tread - i know, but i tried lecithin, and can give my rapport now

Did it with 1200mg soy lecithin capsules. No fap, lots of water, and 1st & 2nd day 7 capsules 3 times a day, and on the 3rd day one set of seven, and then 'go' (over the wife's breasts). Volume was at least double, came in 5-7 ropes, and some 'studdering'. Didn't seem to have much more ejaculate speed, but some, i guess. Very thick and white consistency.
            All in all a very positive effect on volume and visual, and felt great going out.

On the perhaps negatives: i got some tension headache shortly after each dose the second and third day, i seem to have gained 2 or 3 pound in those days, and i have taken 21 grams of soy lecithin daily, which probably has given me a lot of estrogen. My EQ was bad, but i don't know if there is a correlation, I will have to test again next week or later, when i am back to baseline. I do intend to take 2 x 1200 mg lecithin daily from now on to see if it keeps the volume up.

After the latest development in your tread, i will also try buying some celery stalks. And perhaps later on pineapple juice (hate it, but the effect on semen-taste seems credible).
            I'd love to see you do the same test with sunflower lecithin. It's not derived from soy so no estrogen. That's what I have been taking and the results have been good for me. Regardless, that's awesome that you took the challenge and had some impressive results! Hopefully more will try and help build credibility to this theory.
            Recommended Routine

Comment

Still on soy lecithin, but with an update.
              After ramping up with 3x7 capsules for 3 days, and with the aforementioned success, i went for 2 capsules a day.
              Still more than 3 ropes and at least double volume and thick white fluid.
              Life messes up plans, so i lost 2 days of capsules, but on the third day, before taking capsules i gave myself a hand, and still some rope, more volume and consistency, and most of all still a strong feeling.
              Been going 2+7 a day this weekend to impress the wife, and it really works - more ropes, at least 3 times volume before lecithin, and some increased ejaculatory speed - all in all a really good feeling with a lot of 'after-studdering'. Really made a mess
              The lower dose seems to be without effect on EQ (strong again)
              Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

Wow, you were doing 21 capsules a day? I wonder if that was part of why I wasn't really seeing any difference. I was doing maybe 3 or 4 at most.

Although did you mean that you still got decent results with only 2 or 3 capsules?

Comment

Wow, you were doing 21 capsules a day? I wonder if that was part of why I wasn't really seeing any difference. I was doing maybe 3 or 4 at most.

Although did you mean that you still got decent results with only 2 or 3 capsules?
                  Unless you are drinking A LOT of water, taking that much lecithin will only make you cum come out like concrete mix. My current recommendation is taking two 1200mg capsules at lunch, two at dinner and eating 6 celery ribs. If you can take ZMA before bed that's even better.
                  Recommended Routine

Comment

Yeah, that seemed like... a bit much.

Comment

Unless you are drinking A LOT of water, taking that much lecithin will only make you cum come out like concrete mix. My current recommendation is taking two 1200mg capsules at lunch, two at dinner and eating 6 celery ribs. If you can take ZMA before bed that's even better.
                      This is basically what I'm doing, though I'm also taking Swedish Flower Pollen, and taking a tsp of celery seed instead of eating the celery raw. I'm not hitting the headboard, but shot to her tits from missionary last time we had sex.
                      START : 2/6/2020
                      BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                      CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                      BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

I'm currently just doing me with no side chicks so thought this may be a great opportunity to get some real data. I have stopped taking lecithin or any other supplement and will give it til Monday to flush everything out of my system.

Here are my ideas and let me know what you guys think.

- On Sunday night I will flush the pipes really well to ensure I'm on empty.
                        - Monday to Tuesday evening I wont cum. Tuesday evening I will in a condom and I'll measure the volume.
                        - I will measure the amount in two ways. 1.) in grams 2.) medical measuring cup.
                        - I will repeat all experiments 3 times to get a average, two days per load.

Experiment one: Control experiment. Normal diet and hydration
                        Experiment two: I will take lecithin (two 1200mg at lunch, two at dinner) for three days to let it build up in system and then repeat same process.
                        Experiment three: I will do the mega dose of lecithin and repeat the same process.
                        Experiment four: I will take ZMA and lecithin for a week to let it build up in my system and then repeat same process.
                        Experiment five: I will take ZMA and lecithin and eat 6 celery ribs each day and repeat the process.

I think the most accurate measurement will be by weight, I have a small scale that has several types of measurment and I will record the different ones just in case ones more precise than the other.

This experiment may take a while to complete because I may not always have the time or opportunity to do all that's listed so don't expect a full report in a month or two lol.
                        Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                          This is basically what I'm doing, though I'm also taking Swedish Flower Pollen, and taking a tsp of celery seed instead of eating the celery raw. I'm not hitting the headboard, but shot to her tits from missionary last time we had sex.
                          My trick for hitting the headboards and wall was this:
                          - have a lot of volume built up (you're doing)
                          - kegels regular and reverse on a daily basis
                          - when it came time to pull out and cum I wouldn't voluntarily kegel to cum. I'd reach the point of no return and hold it as long as I could and the pressure would build up. Then it's like things went into autopilot and I would involuntarily cum and it would shoot all over for the first 2-3 shots and the rest would land on her midsection somewhere.
                          Recommended Routine

Comment

Yep, 25,2 gram / day in 4 days - but i think (??) my EQ was lowered from this

And yes, i have effect from 2 capsules / day, perhaps as maintenance. And I can ramp up, with adding 1x 7 capsules the day before and the day i want 'extra' effect
                            Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

I really do need to get back into the habit of doing kegels/RKs more regularly. I've fallen completely out of that habit, and honestly that's probably more of a bottleneck than anything else.

Comment

Experiment one: Control experiment. Normal diet and hydration

I think the most accurate measurement will be by weight, I have a small scale that has several types of measurment and I will record the different ones just in case ones more precise than the other.
                                Just letting you guys know I have started this experiment and I'm two data points in with one to go. I have found that measuring in grams seems to be the most precise. I wish I had a metered measuring cup but the one I have is pretty basic so I'm having to do guesstimates on volume. However, I can say I've been surprised so far with results.
                                Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                                X