No announcement yet.

Fat loss experiment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carb cycling is amazing. Benefits of a low carb diet without the drawbacks!
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
      Carb cycling is amazing. Benefits of a low carb diet without the drawbacks!
      I need to learn about this.. I'm the heaviest i've ever been now at 250.. :'(

good thing I'm 6' tall but jeez i need to lose 50lbs.
      09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
      04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
      03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

20190325_064343.jpg
        Week 6
        Measurements are the same as last week

Not much progress. The only difference is, my forearms, chest and shoulders got bigger. My Adonis belt is now making it's way down towards my member. I'm definitely more bloated, but the weight is the same. I will be starting back up on caffeine again for my last three weeks of my cut. I will also push some water out of my system to see how shredded I can get. The caffeine will definitely effect my libido, but it's only three weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
          I need to learn about this.. I'm the heaviest i've ever been now at 250.. :'(

good thing I'm 6' tall but jeez i need to lose 50lbs.
          You need to workout your daily macros for nutrition.

Then cycle between low and high carb days. Some use the high carb days for workouts, others do fasted workouts and use high carb days to keep you on track with the eating plan.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Week 7
            20190401_105044.jpg
            Measurements

Arms 15 3/4"
            Calves 14 3/4"
            Neck 16"
            Thighs 23" (-1/2")
            Hips 33"
            Waist 30 1/4" (-1/4")
            Chest 43"
            Shoulder 50 1/2"
            Forearm 12 1/2"

Progress is starting to stall. Getting only a little leaner. I will be increasing cardio this week, re evaluate, and more than likely increase next week. If I dont like how I look by the end of my cut, I might continue. Two more weeks.

Comment

Week 8
              20190408_091800.jpg
              Measurements

Arms 15 3/4"
              Calves 14 5/8"(-1/8")
              Neck 16"
              Thighs 23"
              Hips 33"
              Waist 30" (-1/4")
              Chest 43"
              Shoulders 50 1/2"
              Forearm 12 1/2"

The extra cardio allowed me to lose weight again. So far I'm not impressed with my lean size. In the heat, all of my veins pop up. My cheekbones are high so it gives my face a tapered look to it. Large jaw bones put it all together. This is my last week of cutting. By the looks of things, I might cut another 3-4 weeks to get to 8% bodyf at. It would only be about 3.9lbs, but it would look great. I notice I'm starting go get cold easily, and recovery is hindered. I'm also starting to suffer from insomnia and getting loose skin. Everything is easily fixable. I'll decide if I will start lean bulking or if I will continue cutting next week.

Also starting to notice a lot more attention not only in the gym, but in public. Unfortunately since I haven't went clothes shopping, all of my XL shirts look like bags over me. The clothes I bought were pretty expensive and I don't feel like buying more. I might just start a baggy shirt trend. I'm still aiming for that shredded physique as a natural. It's hard for lifters. When you cut, people think you look sick and when you bulk, people think you are taking steroids. Since I gained 10lbs since my last time being at 172, I have a decent amount of mass that i can cut with. Still not impressed with my physique though.
              BBC Action
              Member of the Month August 2019
              Last edited by BBC Action; 04-08-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I personally dont think you need to lose any more. You should listen to what your body is tellin you, coldness, hard to sleep etc

Also you deserve to reward yourself for your hard work - buy some clothes that fit. They dont have to be expensive, perk of being fit is you can wear a dish cloth and it will look good.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
                  Week 8
                  [ATTACH]100286[/ATTACH]
                  Measurements

Arms 15 3/4"
                  Calves 14 5/8"(-1/8")
                  Neck 16"
                  Thighs 23"
                  Hips 33"
                  Waist 30" (-1/4")
                  Chest 43"
                  Shoulders 50 1/2"
                  Forearm 12 1/2"

The extra cardio allowed me to lose weight again. So far I'm not impressed with my lean size. In the heat, all of my veins pop up. My cheekbones are high so it gives my face a tapered look to it. Large jaw bones put it all together. This is my last week of cutting. By the looks of things, I might cut another 3-4 weeks to get to 8% bodyf at. It would only be about 3.9lbs, but it would look great. I notice I'm starting go get cold easily, and recovery is hindered. I'm also starting to suffer from insomnia and getting loose skin. Everything is easily fixable. I'll decide if I will start lean bulking or if I will continue cutting next week.

Also starting to notice a lot more attention not only in the gym, but in public. Unfortunately since I haven't went clothes shopping, all of my XL shirts look like bags over me. The clothes I bought were pretty expensive and I don't feel like buying more. I might just start a baggy shirt trend. I'm still aiming for that shredded physique as a natural. It's hard for lifters. When you cut, people think you look sick and when you bulk, people think you are taking steroids. Since I gained 10lbs since my last time being at 172, I have a decent amount of mass that i can cut with. Still not impressed with my physique though.
                  ...show off!!!
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I'm starting to have people ask me what kind of exercises I'm doing, and what muscles they work. Personal trainers are starting to watch in the gym now too. People on the street say I look like a baseball player.
                    It's funny

I'm going to get a body fat scan on Monday. I'll evaluate what my next plan of action is when the results come back. I'm leaning towards going to single digit bodyfat since my libido is already shot and I'm a couple pounds away. It will only take about 3 weeks hopefully. Or I can start lean bulking, but figuring out my macros for my diet is going to be a pain. Either way, this experiment ends on Monday. If I decide to go to single digit bodyfat, I'll make a progress log and link it. Hell, I might even compete at a local show if my conditioning is nice at ~8%. Otherwise, I wont risk muscle loss.

So far caffeine+yohimbe is the ultimate fat burning stack. It really promotes fat mobility for stubborn fat, but there's more to it than that. The diet was key. Next cut I'll use ephedrine and l-cartinine along with caffeine and yohimbe.

Comment

Update
                      182lbs

Additional Notes:
                      Now that I think about it, I set up my chart wrong and might actually have two more weeks to cut after this Monday. I might actually be around 11%. I can see my abs without flexing, but I think they are supposed to be more defined at 10%. I'm also supposed to have more definition I think. Since I'm 182 now, that would mean I would hit my goal at 180 for 10%. I hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Failure To Meet Goal
                        Goal weight- 180lbs
                        Actual weight- 181lbs

Goal Bodyfat- 10%
                        Actual Bodyfat- 10.8%

Went to get my body fat scanned today and I wasn't happy with the results. I'm off my goal by 1.5lbs. This can be due to the fact I stalled in progress for three weeks, otherwise i would be there. Now i need to do more work to get to where i want to be. To get 8% bodyfat, i would have to lose 5lbs which would include lbm loss. My estimated weight to get there is about 175lbs.

Regardless of all of that, this concludes my experiment. Caffeine+Yohimbe is a hell of a fst burning stack when combined with a good diet and a caloric deficit. At the low % of bodyfat, your body will fight you ever step of the way. You will probably stall every two weeks which means you either have to cut calories or increase activity. Increasing activity is the best because of a better metabolism and because cutting calories will wreck havoc on your hormones.

Comment

1 Year Dirty Bulk Progress
                          172lbs 12% bodyfat

20170925_100747.jpg
                          Measurements
                          Arms 14 3/4"
                          Forearms 11 7/8"
                          Neck 15"
                          Calves 14 1/8"
                          Shoulders 49"
                          Chest 42"
                          Hips 30"
                          Waist 28"
                          Thighs 21"

To This in 9 months
                          230lbs
                          20180727_181531.jpg

To This in 9 months

181lbs 10.8% bodyfat
                          Measurements

20190415_093303.jpg
                          Arms 15 3/4"
                          Forearms 12 1/2"
                          Neck 15 3/4"
                          Calves 14 3/4"
                          Shoulders 50 1/2"
                          Chest 43"
                          Hips 32"
                          Waist 29 1/2"

Never dirty bulk again. 10lb gain in lbm in a year is great, especially for a natural. Strength gains were great. Do not regret one bit, but not done yet. I'm creating a log to cut down the remaining pounds to get shredded.
                          BBC Action
                          Member of the Month August 2019
                          Last edited by BBC Action; 04-15-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Hi there, guys! As for me, I am going to try losing weight too soon. Which vitamins or supplements do you think are good help? I have been using theI had something like that once, no idea what it is.. I decided to eat my own boogers, and it worked pretty well for me. I take it from time to time, and I have no issues at all...
                            Dangler
                            Senior Administrator
                            ☼ Wizard ☼
                            White Tiger Award 2015
                            Last edited by Dangler; 08-30-2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

I am also trying to losing a weight. But i think its not working can smeone help me with proper diet?

Comment

Just eat less food. The best diet for losing weight is one that consists of a caloric deficit.

Comment

Working...
                                X