No announcement yet.

underwear providing more bulge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only real issue with something like this is wearing it to the office. I actually don't want to be doing a presentation or up during a meeting and having everyone looking at my giant bulge hah. I mean, depending on how you wear your pants...these briefs can really just make it look like you randomly got a really tiny hard on during the day haha

Comment

I'm a classroom instructor, and when I get excited, (about my teaching), I think my bulge grows a little, not that I'm aware of it. But I have a big bulge to start with. That's when I see the girls (and guys) eyeing it. Hey, man! When you've got it, why not flaunt it? In my case, there's no sense trying to hide it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
        Much like a padded bra.
        How do you guys feel about those?
        Never like. Christ, the girl I'm with now has quite the flat chest. Small A-Cups. Her normal bra gives her a slight lift, but not all that much. I got to see her in a swimsuit today. Not much boobage. Not that it matters to me one bit. I would rather know if they are small before hand and not care than be confused to how they are that small. My ex wore VERY padded bras. Made her look to be a B rather than A cup. Did kinda surprise me when I saw them, but didn't disappoint.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It doesnt helps with potency in anyway so for me its just a prank/joke.
          If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

I guess different strokes for different folks hey...For some guys it sounds stupid and for some who has reaped the benefits...it becomes something you cannot go without...
            October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
            October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
            February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

Goal: Erect Length: 17cms
            Flaccid length: 12 cms

Comment

There is a solution for the men to stop their junk showing off. On the hip a little elastic and supporting the testiclesis good enough. But if a man wants to show his junk, he should wear some briefs which lift the junk ans do not allow them to be rubbed between legs.

Comment

This whole thread is making me laugh. Water-bra for men? Very amusing.

Intimidate other men & establish authority based on perceived phallic superiority.... or get fired because your boss is so jealous.
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

This is hilarious! It was only a matter of time before guys got into the act - women have push up bras and padded underwear to make their butts bigger. Now padded cockwear? Please! LOL!

I know I've gotten pretty good at spotting padded bras over the years and it never fails to disappoint me seeing them. I can only imagine what a woman would feel if she saw some guy sporting padded underwear!
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                  X