underwear providing more bulge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underwear providing more bulge?

OK here's the thing...there is nothing more appealing when you have killer abs...or indentations that might reveal them someday and a dick bulge that says woman this dick will rip you apart...We'll guess what and some of you might blurt out "dude that is old news" but i have just come across underwear that actually gives your bulge a boost. It is extra padded beneath the balls area and it really makes your penis protrude. I have it on today and my pants doesn't have that balloon/flat look...My people lol my pants has a significant bulge and i can't stop looking at it...I caught a few female colleagues stealing a glimpse at my dick area. I am buying hundreds of these...lol
    October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
    October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
    February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

Goal: Erect Length: 17cms
    Flaccid length: 12 cms

Hundreds, get thousands.... lol
    Tell those chicks that when they talk to you....'Hey! I am up here'....stop looking down there... lol
    Enjoy all those looks and .............. well enjoy the bulge !

Comment

Ive always wanted a pair just for going out. I like my boxers with shorts. But when i wear pants id like a lift.
      Start
      BPEL: 9"
      BPFSL: 9.3"
      EG: 5.5"
      Goal for now
      BPEL: 10"
      EG:6"

Comment

Where did you get them? And is it like a gross bulge that it would be obscene wearing to work? haha

Comment

These are suppose to be the best. Well the brand anyway. Andrew Christian Underwear Enhancing Shock Jock . Adds 2" to frontal bulge. I have no idea what my frontal bulge is since ive been wear boxers all of my late life. They have some with less "s but these are so cute =]
          Start
          Goal for now

Comment

LOL this thread made me laugh... What are we doing? looking for push up bra's for our cock's.HAHAHA. Remind's me of teenage girls lookin to make there booob's look bigger, why not just stuff some toilet paper down your pants lol.

NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE, but thats what it made me think of.
            Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Same here boxer. I find it really stupid. Push-up bras are like lying, so are those.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

The problem I see with this kind of thing is, well, it's false advertising. If you just get a kick out of women staring at your crotch, I guess that's cool. But ,if your trying to have any real kind of relationship with someone, I think they'll find out pretty quick that you were creating the illusion of being larger than you are. That, I think, would show her that you are very insecure, and, if she WAS impressed with your apparent hugeness...she may be disappointed in the REAL you. Seems lose, lose to me. As they say, "Honesty is the best policy".
                Dugger
                Last edited by Dugger; 06-11-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Much like a padded bra.
                  How do you guys feel about those?

Comment

I guess. Id prolly hate them anyway. Im a free flow kinda guy.
                    Start
                    Goal for now

Comment

Not a big fan of padded bras. Like NP and the others said...FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. On the whole illusion underwear thing, I dont wear anything so I guess I dont have to worry about it ahahahaahaha!!! But ya, just wear normal ones guys, why make a girl think you have a monster dong and uhhh you dont! If I was a girl, I'd be pissed
                      I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Her user name is BATWOMAN Gspot. Please refer to her by THAT name. Thank you. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
                          LOL this thread made me laugh... What are we doing? looking for push up bra's for our cock's.HAHAHA. Remind's me of teenage girls lookin to make there booob's look bigger, why not just stuff some toilet paper down your pants lol.

NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE, but thats what it made me think of.
                          Yea, exactly. If I wanted to show a bulge, I'd just go commando instead. Why be deceptive?

Comment

Another way you can increase your flaccid size and bulge is to drink lots of water.

Comment

Originally posted by Sesq View Post
                              Yea, exactly. If I wanted to show a bulge, I'd just go commando instead. Why be deceptive?

Comment

Working...
                              X