No announcement yet.

Intense but short cario routines to loose body fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After trying insanity, p90x, turbofire, HIIT, running etc and doing tons of research.
    Proper eating is everything. I think 70-80%.
    I have done many different routines but have always fallen back into bad eating habits. RockstarParkingDude is right on the money.
    Learn to cook.
    You can also try smaller meals throughout the day as a strategy to speed up metabolism. Drink lots of water too.
    Most cardio routines work well but you will put back on the pounds if your not eating right. I also try to mix my routines, every two weeks change up.
    E.g. Insanity 2wks, Insanity/p90x hybrid 2wks, hiit in swim-bike-run 2wks. Also backpacking, kayaking etc on weekends twice a month.

Comment

Thanks I'm going. To try to do all the stuff he says I've been at the same level for a while not making any gains

Comment

vball - are you looking for suggestions of interval splits? I'm not quite sure what you are after.....
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...ning-hiit.html
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
            vball - are you looking for suggestions of interval splits? I'm not quite sure what you are after.....
            Jot splits sprintsnor good fat burning carido routines

Comment

Is it possible to just loose the body fat without exercising because I just twisted my ankle pretty badly and it hurts to exercise on it?

Comment

thats a pretty tough one. rest, ice, compression, elevation. add about 800mg of ibuprofin on top of that for pain and swelling and you'll probably be good in two weeks or so.

if its real bad see a doctor. get healed then get back on track quickly.
                The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                now: 7X5
                next: 8X6

Comment

just remember this its 80% diet 20 %percent motivation

you will ultimately achieve better weight loss with a strict diet and light cardio.

I look at it like this why jog for a hour when i can get 300 cals off my diet. but cardio is important, so don't totally forget it
                  Has your small dick ever made you so depressed that you cry your self to sleep?
                  Want to buy a one-way ticket to the moon?
                  or travel to machu picchu to drink lava out of a volcano?

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
                    thats a pretty tough one. rest, ice, compression, elevation. add about 800mg of ibuprofin on top of that for pain and swelling and you'll probably be good in two weeks or so.

if its real bad see a doctor. get healed then get back on track quickly.
                    Thanks it's better for the mst part with slight pain so after a week I got started again but I was wondering if in stead working out upper body and lower body on separate days the gain muscle I do one day total body workout which I think burns more fat. So my question here is it possible to have a workout based on gaining muscle but also makes you loose lots of fat too?

Comment

just read everything on simplyshredded.com

Comment

Originally posted by novelty098 View Post
                        just read everything on simplyshredded.com
                        Thanks

Comment

vaw
                          royhoward
                          Last edited by royhoward; 01-11-2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by royhoward View Post
                            interval running or plyometrics
                            Not all plyos are like that

Comment

Working...
                            X