• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah! 5 10 i want to get to 6 1.
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

When I was in high school I was 5'9-5'10" .. Now I am 21 I am 6 feet even. So yes it is possible to get a few inches in. Eat a lot (healthy stuff) and work out, swimming helps I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
        Any way to know if you can grow further? By looking at your wrist or something?
        You could get an x-ray done on your wrist,,knees or any joint area and see if you bones are sealing off. It the space has completely closed you won't grow anymore.
        Current
        Length
        15/11/14
        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
        28/11/14
        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Most definitely could keep growing passed 18. I believe alot of it has to do with what you eat

And Im just throwing this out there but stretching every day may help as well. I know damn sure that good sleep helps promote growth as well.. Eat well keep up your biking and maybe look into swimming.. sounds "sound" to me.. Swimmers seem to be tall no?"
          For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Also check out these awesome Man Jeans www.thehotchild.com

Comment

My parents are 5'8".
            When I left school at 16 I was 5'6".
            I started work in construction so was much more active than the previous few years (70hrs p.w.) and much happier.
            I was and still am slim.
            By 21ish I was 6'2"
            The major problem when growing quickly is you become so clumsy and cumbersome and you always hit your head. OUCH.
            So, make sure you are happy in your life and increase your activity and exercise. You might just make 5'10" yet.
            If I remember correctly, my feet grew before my body.
            ElbowGrease
            Last edited by ElbowGrease; 04-30-2013, 07:01 AM. Reason: New last paragraph

Comment

It really depends on genetics.

You know that little book that doctors use to track your height and weight throught childhood and adolescence? Well, my height was right on one of the height curves until I was 16. According to that curve, I'd get to 5"10. Guess what? I stopped growing at 16 (I'm 19) and so I've (unfortunately) been 5"8 since then. I'd like to get to 5"10, but I just don't see a new growth spurt happening after 3 years of no growth.
              Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
              BPEL: 5,5 inches
              EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
              BPEL: 7 inches
              EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Unfortunately, there's really no way to tell. Based on your parents' height, I'd say you'll probably grow a bit taller. Your mom is well above average for a female, your dad slightly above. And yes, you can DEFINITELY grow after 19-20 years old. Someone earlier mentioned eating good and that swimming possibly helps. I agree. But try not to stress. It seems like stress sometimes can keep things like that from happening the way they were meant to.

Comment

at 18 I was 5'11 and today at 25 I am exactly 6 feet but I believe the extra inch was due to correcting my posture over the years with orthotics. I'd say at 18 you're just about done growing naturally.
                  START 12-17-2012 BPEL: 6.0 MEG 5.0
                  CURRENT BPEL: 7.2 MEG 5.4

Comment

The best you can do to encourage growth is to eat properly. Swimming might be a plus, but I'm not so sure.

That said, a medium-length penis on someone below 6' looks absolutely massive. Also, almost every workout routine and workout machine is built for guys/gals below 6'. The amount of damage inflicted on taller people trying to lift weights with things like the bench press is immense in comparison. Oh, yeah, shorter people also require a metric shitload less food to maintain, bulk, and cut. I'm 6'4" and I've busted my ass over and over for years to look the way I do, but a 5'10" or 5'8" dude could do it in four months with zero effort. So jealous. Though, to answer the question, I guess, I was about 6'1" when I was 18. I grew three inches or so in college.
                    Starting: 4/2/2013
                    BPEL: 7.5"
                    MEG: 5.25"
                    BEG: 6"
                    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
                    BPEL: 8.25"
                    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
                    BEG: 6" (-.25")
                    BPFSL: 8.75"
                    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

I haven't measured my height since in forever, but I would guess an inch or two since 18 and I'm 22. I continued to grow, most of my friends did not.
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Frisson is right. Shorter guys build muscle mass SO much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Realman View Post
                          You could get an x-ray done on your wrist,,knees or any joint area and see if you bones are sealing off. It the space has completely closed you won't grow anymore.
                          yes you can grow more

Grow more fatter that is or build muscle mass your choice

Comment

Working...
                          X