HELP! Water problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camaro View Post
    Ok, i drink lots of water, upwards of 5 litres in the day itself.And i piss a lot.My question - If i am drinking so much water, why am i still thirsty? I feel thirsty throughout the day.Is the water not getting absorbed? Do i have some problem? I am not losing any in the form of sweat or something.

This has bothered me for a while now.Also i have to piss about 15-20 mins after i drink water and maybe 2-3 times in an hour ( I drink a bottle ie 1 litre at a time ).Is my bladder small?
    Hey Camaro,

Excessive and continuous thirst is a sure sign that something is not quite right with your body. Check the possible causes located on the link I've provided and see if anything relates to you. In any case, please don't ignore it.

Dehydration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 09-13-2013, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
      Ok, i drink lots of water, upwards of 5 litres in the day itself.And i piss a lot.My question - If i am drinking so much water, why am i still thirsty? I feel thirsty throughout the day.Is the water not getting absorbed? Do i have some problem? I am not losing any in the form of sweat or something.

This has bothered me for a while now.Also i have to piss about 15-20 mins after i drink water and maybe 2-3 times in an hour ( I drink a bottle ie 1 litre at a time ).Is my bladder small?
      You can die of drinking too much water. There was a guy in England who drank 4 liters of water a day and died.

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm

I would consider anything about 4.0-4.2 liters a day, a bit too much. Even if you are 220lbs
      Thenewguy2
      Banned
      Last edited by Thenewguy2; 09-13-2013, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Ohh btw, do you wake up at night to go pee? Like several times and that wakes you up? If not you don't really have anything to worry about. (except from the fact that you drink too much water). But you don't really have anything to worry about when it comes to an infection, diabetic, etc.,

Comment

Originally posted by sweetie52 View Post
          Has anyone ever heard that a person could become drunk or even die from drinking too much water?
          Yes, a radio show years ago had a contest for tickets. The contestants drank copious amounts of water and the last to Pee won the tickets.
          One contestant was a Nurse and died the next day from water intoxication.

A Nurse!

P.S. GET Yourself Checked by a DOCTOR, or no PE for YOU!!!
          “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Yepp, that's some very dangerous stuff.

Comment

Sometimes marathon runners drink to much water in preparation for the marathon and actually drown themselves.
              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Sometimes people on ecstasy drink too much water to stave off dehydration and over-hydrate to death.
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I drink a gallon+ a day and sometimes that could be a problem cause it flushes out your electrolytes but I don't have that problem cause I also drink 3-4 coconuts a day which are packed with electrolytes

Comment

Well i drink water when i feel thirst.Which is often....
                    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                    X