No announcement yet.

Skin In The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Manhood order came! I ordered 2 and the owner gave me a bonus one. I am wearing it now. Here's hope that the dekernalization can start my glans won't look so ugly.

If there is enough interest, I'll post a picture of the 3 (without my penis in them).
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

• Been awhile, any prognosis? I'm back in the game this year, manual tugging round... 2!

Originally started with CI2, and managed to get to CI3 with restoration method 2. Will continue with method 2 in hopes to reach CI5.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Been awhile, any prognosis? I'm back in the game this year, manual tugging round... 2!

Originally started with CI2, and managed to get to CI3 with restoration method 2. Will continue with method 2 in hopes to reach CI5.

Hey Stranger...good to hear from you and congratulations on those gains!

I decided to take off the kid gloves and I ordered the DTR device in order to restore fully. Manhood and shea butter did not work for me so now it's time to get serious.
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

• Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
          Hey Stranger...good to hear from you and congratulations on those gains!

I decided to take off the kid gloves and I ordered the DTR device in order to restore fully. Manhood and shea butter did not work for me so now it's time to get serious.
          Let me know how the DTR works out for ya. I'm still waiting for that "roll over", instead of the skintube bunching against the corona. Might have to order a DTR myself, or make one.

Progress is better than no progress

Comment

• Been distracted from this because of everything going on, but sometimes manage to get a session in at times. Meh.

Just going to have to fabricate a skin stretching device it seems. I want CI5 by 2021. Let's go now!!!

Comment

• Beginning methods 3 & 4 in hopes to encourage rollover. Maybe if I can train the inner foreskin to wanna travel/relax in the opposite direction over the glans, which is currently unnatural, I'll get some where. At least that's my thoughts. I just don't want 10 tons of bunched up skintube pushing against my corona, like it does now.

Ujjayi how's the DTR?

Comment

• My dream.. My mission.. My goal.. is to restore to hide the prize.

Comment

• haven't had any forum activity fromUjjayi, in some time. Unknown why, but I miss him.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    haven't had any forum activity fromUjjayi, in some time. Unknown why, but I miss him.
                    Yes. I hope all is well.

Comment

• Just remembered, I had a dream I was CI-8. Do dreams come true?

Comment

• Stretched my inner foreskin so much last night the rollover was staying forward.

I wanna say I tugged for over an hour.

Comment

• Thinking about trying it. I don't think it will be too had since I have a little.extra skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by firemechanic View Post
                            Thinking about trying it. I don't think it will be too had since I have a little.extra skin.
                            If you have slack skin that lets you temporarily FORCE-cover and hide the whole glans with skin (I mean only while you're holding it), then you can apply a tapeless device.
                            Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
                            X