Circumcision is evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
    You're upset over something you had no control over? Doesn't that seem silly and a waste of time? Far more to life than that.
    I mean, i think its fair that they are upset at their body being forcibly mutilated without reason.
    The reason to be upset is that their body was tampered with and sliced up agaisnt their will, if you think someone forcing bodily scars or their own beliefs on your body is no reason to be upset you can have that opinion if you want, but its kinda stupid not being able to understand their point of view espeically when circumcision comes with so many downsides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
      Obviously some of the benefits of having a foreskin is exaggerated, there's a lot of propaganda, and it's going both ways. But it seems like being cut is more visually pleasing to women (especially in the US), but being uncut feels better.
      Most of the women in the world prefer the look and feel of intact dicks, the only real exceptions are people from genital cutting cutlures such as america.

Comment

• I was circumcised when very young and I don't like that I was, I have never talked to my parents about it but I am sure it was done for cultural norms and/or religious norms.

Let me try to shed some positive light on this thread. My sister and her husband are religious and were pregnant with a boy about 10 years ago. While I was at my parent's house with just the three of us, we were talking about my sister's pregnancy then my parents mentioned that my sister's husband was thinking about not getting their son circumcised. At the time I didn't know anything about restoration and I thought circumcision was an automatic thing to do. My parents were perplexed about why he needed to think about it, and I wondered if there was any reason to think about it at all. Later he decided not to have him circumcised after he researched it and deliberated it, he said that he didn't want to do that to his son. So here is a devout Christian family that decided through research that they would break with religious custom, the information available today allowed them to make an educated decision. Though I don't see a government ban on circumcision in America due to religious freedom, culturally things are changing.

For me, I personally decided to make a change a couple of years ago to restore and I am making progress with it. I choose to think optimistically about restoring, and about the cultural change that is currently underway.

Comment

• There are countries that have banned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            There are countries that have banned it.
            I applaud them for it. I see this as an individual rights issue and one of the functions of the US government is to protect individual rights, so they should ban it. But it would have to go through the Supreme Court and the problem is the ban would violate religious freedom. I think individual rights should win, but unfortunately I don't see that happening.

Germany went through a similar religious argument on this recently, circumcision remaining legal in the country: https://www.dw.com/en/circumcision-r...any/a-16399336

Comment

• It's been a while, life has kept me busy on other things. However, I masturbate occasionally and I feel that my glans doesn't respond very much to stimuli and is quite numb. Therefore, I'd like to restore my foreskin with the hopes of regaining some sensitivity. Furthermore, I'd like to have a bigger flaccid penis since it currently turtles a lot due to lack of skin. With that said, I have a high and tight circumcision. While a good amount of my inner foreskin remains, I'm also unable to pull my remaining skin over the glans because of the tight cut. Thus, I have a few questions which I'm hoping will be answered.

1) Is it reasonable to assume that my glans sensitivity will be regained through foreskin restoration?

2) Is it reasonable to asumme that my flaccid size will improve with more skin?

3) Is it possible to restore with just manual tugging? I'm simply not interested in taping methods or devices due to their huge inconvenience. Don't blow sunshine up my ass, give me the truth.

4) However, assuming that I would be using a device, how much skin would I need to achieve through tugging before being able to equip such a device?

Comment

• I agree that mutilating a childs genitalia is evil regardless if its a boy or a girl, but I dont have an issue with people getting themselves circumicsed when of age (I do think its incredibly stupid tho, but its there body, their choice)

1. I got mutilated as a kid as well, Ive recently used a protector cap and I can see a big difference in sensitivity even after a couple of weeks, So I assume so.

2. Probably not the actual penis size, it might appear bigger and you would have been around half an inch larger (erect) if you hadnt been mutilated as a child.

3 and 4 I have no experience on but would like to know myself. Ive always hated that I am cirumcised... they looks disgusting imo between the messed up frenulums, circumcision scar, tighter skin and dried out glans.

Im fairly sure even restored it will never feel like it should have, there is a company looking into regenerative methods. If they succeed in that then it will feel as close to natural as possibe.

Comment

• 1) Many men who restore report increased glans sensitivity, I'm still restoring but emphatically yes I have experienced an increased sensitivity with not only my glans but also my inner skin. When I'm not restoring I retain with o-rings during the day, at night I do not restore or retain because at the stage I'm at is dangerous to do that due to nocturnal erections.

2) I don't know if flaccid size would increase with more skin, before I began restoring I was doing PE and my flaccid size increased from doing PE work.

3) It is possible to restore with manual methods, generally it is accepted that it takes longer to restore by manual methods alone. However, there is a manual method and routine called "Andre's method" which essentially consists of manual stretching every 1 hour at the circumcision line. There are people who report faster growth with Andre's method over regular manual methods. From experience, I grow more skin using devices. I have never used taping methods and never will, there are other devices and methods that don't require taping and are more convenient. Strap tugging with a gripper device is very convenient, but focuses on outer skin only. I have read a few accounts of men restoring with this method. Dual tension devices focus on inner skin and these are the most popular restoration method today. My current routine consists of using dual tension and strap tugging at the same time 4 days a week, strap tugging only two days a week, and manual methods during those days as well. Using multiple methods is effective, and a good restoration routine will always include manual tugging.

4) Well, I don't want to state the obvious answer but the answer is as much skin as it requires to wear the device. It took me 1 month using a modified version of Andre's method--tugging every 1 hour in three sections of skin--before I was able to put a dual tension device on.

Comment

• Originally posted by halcyon_ View Post
                    1)
                    3) It is possible to restore with manual methods, generally it is accepted that it takes longer to restore by manual methods alone. However, there is a manual method and routine called "Andre's method" which essentially consists of manual stretching every 1 hour at the circumcision line.
                    Hey man, thank you for recommending Andre's method. I just checked it out and did my very first 2 minute session. Is it normal for the skin to feel a bit painful/uncomfortable after the stretch? Also, what do you mean by tugging the skin in 3 sections? I only tug at my scar line as he recommends and push the skin forward (both up and down simultaneously) towards the coronal ridge/ head of the penis.

Comment

• I've never understood wtf is wrong in US that people get cut here. What does it bring?
                      09.2016 - BPEL - 16 cm (6.29) /// GE - 13.0-13.5 cm (5.11-5.31)
                      01.2017 - BPEL - 17.2 cm (6.77) /// GE - 13.0-13.5 cm (5.11-5.31)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
                        Hey man, thank you for recommending Andre's method. I just checked it out and did my very first 2 minute session. Is it normal for the skin to feel a bit painful/uncomfortable after the stretch? Also, what do you mean by tugging the skin in 3 sections? I only tug at my scar line as he recommends and push the skin forward (both up and down simultaneously) towards the coronal ridge/ head of the penis.
                        It can be uncomfortable during the stretch and maybe 30 seconds to 1 minute afterward, make sure not to tug too hard because the skin will respond like it is under undue stress and it won't grow that way. Tugging too hard will mechanically stretch the skin, but it won't encourage mitosis which is how restoration works fundamentally. You'll want to tug with enough force so the skin gets rosy in about 30-45 seconds, but not much more than that. After the skin gets rosy, you'll want to hold the stretch for 5-15 seconds. Check out this link where there are three diagrams and the final one on the page shows how to divide the shaft into three sections for tugging with that method, (NSFW) Method 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Forberg View Post
                          I've never understood wtf is wrong in US that people get cut here. What does it bring?
                          20+ years ago the United States had a much larger makeup of Christianity, and it was common religious practice to circumcise. Also tradition played a huge role, hospitals considered it standard practice and parents had to specifically request their child not to be circumcised. The procedure did cost money, often parents viewed families who didn't get their child circumcised as being poor or low middle class--thus lower in socio-economic status. And there is the cultural aesthetic bias that came into play, and false information that circumcision is healthier.

Circumcision rates are going down in the US as the religious makeup declines, also information is more widely available for parents today with the Internet and they are making more informed decisions. Unfortunately the cultural aesthetic still remains to a large degree, albeit less than previous years, that circumcised penises are "more attractive" and "look better". That bias will take more time to change, likely over generations unfortunately, but the numbers of circumcisions are going down.
                          halcyon_
                          Last edited by halcyon_; 05-16-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• I, too, was a victim of this barbaric tradition as an infant. I was lucky that I have a remnant of my frenulum and it is responsible for 95% of my sensitivity and 100% of my sexual pleasure. Guys who also lost their frenulum have no idea what they've lost. It's like being colorblind with poor eyesight. With my frenulum it's like being colorblind with poor eyesight, but having one spot that is in focus and vivid color. I'd imagine being fully intact would be like having 20/20 vision and full color. A good way for me to describe to those guys circumcised with no frenulum is by taking a finger and running it along the back of your hand. Now run it along the palm of your hand. My frenulum is many times more sensitive than that, but it's a good analogy that demonstrates Meissner's corpuscles at work.

Personally, I don't have have an issue with an informed consenting adult getting circumcised. I view it like any other form of permanent body modification, like tattoos, split tongues or gender reassignment. I may think it's crazy, but it's your body and I support your decision. My issue is forced genital mutilation on a non consenting child. We won't even let our daughter get her ears pierced until she is old enough to consent and that is far less invasive and reversible. We kept our son intact because he deserves the right to choose how his body looks and feels.
                            BPEL: 5.5"/EG 4.5" (Starting 10/24/20)
                            Goal: BPEL: 6.5"/EG: 5.5"

Comment

• Routine circumcision should be banned on principle alone. The "my body my choice" mantra goes both ways. Not only is there no modern evidence that circumcision provides health benefits, it's irrelevant to the larger issue of consent. Unless there is a valid medical reason to save the boy's life, his genitals should not be touched unless he is old enough to consent.

Comment

• 2) Is it reasonable to asumme that my flaccid size will improve with more skin?
                                At most one mm lol

maybe a touch more.
                                March 2020 13.8 (BPEL) x 10.5 cm (5.4 x 4.1) --- 18 (BPEL) x 13.5 cm (7.1 x 5.3) september 2020
                                march 2021 19cm/19.5(BPEL) x 13cm (7.5x5)

Comment

Working...
                                X