Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you think that this is a load of bull crap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes. Sweet Iced Tea has way to much sugar.
    When you go to Wal*Mart make sure you get the highest count you can find.
    And the one with the most strains. Even your cheapest brands have 3 billion live cultures, but most only have at most 1-2 strains, you want to find ones with at least 12.
    I have done a lot of researching for the right probotics because I had a serious of yeast infections.
    Taking the right probotics and cutting most of the sugar out of my diet, cleared everything up in a couple of weeks.

Go Google "Candida", this will open your eyes as to what bad bacteria does in your gut and how good Acidophilus will push those bad boys right out.
    If I can help you further let me know.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Now that think about it, early/mid last year I was drinking just water, juice, and milk. Then I started on the soda again, drinking it like crazy, and then I started on the sweet tea to get off the soda. All of this came about right when I started drinking soda again.

But, what I don't get, is I drank nothing but Dr Pepper for years and never had this problem, ever, and Dr Pepper was literally all I drank, working construction, downing 2 gallons daily. Maybe I'm just not as young as I used to be. Either that or I received this candida infection from my GF, because she had it while we were sexually active. Oh well, I'm gonna load up on those probotics when I get them!

So cannot wait for this thing to be cleared up! It has been looking eh for so long that it will feel like a miracle when it's back to normal! Off to Google I go~~~~

Thanks again JP!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

What your girl friend had was Clamidia, not Candida.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          What your girl friend had was Clamidia, not Candida.
          Wait what? Chlamydia as in, the STD, chlamydia? I haven't had any drips?? If she had that, I would have it too? I'm so confused now lol

Comment

Ask her. Also there are the equivalent of 10 sugar cubes in a can of Dr Pepper.

Comment

Ask her. Also there are the equivalent of 10 sugar cubes in a can of Dr Pepper.
              Lol. I already know her answer and reaction, whether or not she has it. She'll look at me crazy and say no, because if she tells me otherwise, it'll automatically state that she's a cheater because before her and I did anything she was tested for chlamydia, and it was negative.

Comment

Super glue works wonders on her you know what lol Just joking. Hope you get that cleared you Jay.
                Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny_Rattler View Post
                  Super glue works wonders on her you know what lol Just joking. Hope you get that cleared you Jay.
                  Super glue? Huh? Lol it has been a PIA! Thanks

Comment

Lmao
                    Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

So, she told you that she had candida? Why did you say that's what she had while you two were sexually active?

"Either that or I received this candida infection from my GF, because she had it while we were sexually active."

Comment

My two cents. Having a foreskin DOES cause odor issues, but only if you don't clean it. Also, the thing that the guy said about his foreskin not being retractable is also true. I had that problem when I was young. However, rather than chop the end of my dick off, I took a deep breath and asked my father for help. He told me to roll back my foreskin for 10 minutes every night before bed so the skin would stretch. After two weeks, I never had to think about it again (in fact reading this thread is the only thing to jog my memory of that event for 15 years).

As far as infection goes... yes and no. While the foreskin can trap bacteria in there, once again, only with bad hygiene, that's only one side of the coin. The foreskin protects the glans from a lot of danger. Even the friction from jeans can irritate the tissue of the glans.

Most importantly, the foreskin maintains the sensitivity of the glans. My foreskin is still incredibly sensitive and I know that sex could never feel as amazing were that not the case.

I wonder if the situation was reversed, what would doctors say? What if women were instructed to cut off the "hood," that sheaths their clitoris? I think with our knowledge of the importance of clitoral sensitivity, it is unlikely that anyone would suggest this. However, the glans and the cit are actually the same organ until later stages of fetal development... maybe modern man just doesn't know what he's missing?
                        Focus on the positive :D
                        -----
                        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                          However, the glans and the cit are actually the same organ until later stages of fetal development... maybe modern man just doesn't know what he's missing?
                          The clit has double the amount of nerve endings as the whole penis. 8000+ vs 4000

But I get your point!

The Clitoris has over 8,000 sensory receptors, twice as many as a man’s penis. Its sole purpose is for sexual pleasure and as such is very, very effective at accomplishing that task. The lover who can successful unlock the potential pleasure hidden within this little nub will have discovered the key to a women’s sexual happiness.
                          Clitoris
                          MrB8
                          Member of the Month Nov 2013
                          Last edited by MrB8; 04-03-2014, 10:21 PM.
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

So, she told you that she had candida? Why did you say that's what she had while you two were sexually active?

"Either that or I received this candida infection from my GF, because she had it while we were sexually active."
                            Oh, because she had a yeasty type discharge, it was almost like glue stick paste. Is that normal?? She's also a sugar addict, and, she also has quite a white tongue, which I believe is a sign of candida over growth, in the mouth. Maybe she should quit the sugar and get on probotics. I've asked her before about her tongue, and she said it's always been that way. Okay, well I don't think just because it's always been that way for her, that it's normal.

Maybe I have found the culprit to my problem!
                            Jay1983
                            Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
                            Last edited by Jay1983; 04-04-2014, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Good luck. I hope she listens to you.
                              If she has a candida overgrowth in her mouth and gives you oral, that could well be a source of yeast infection on your penis, especially if you have any small sores or tears on the skin.
                              JonPop
                              Retired Sr. Administrator
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by JonPop; 04-04-2014, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Good luck. I hope she listens to you.
                                If she has a candida overgrowth in her mouth and gives you oral, that could well be a source of yeast infection on your penis, especially if you have any small sores or tears on the skin.
                                Which is how it started. A tear on the left hand side of my corona with a tear on the right hand side of my corona. Took forever for them to heal, and they hurt every time I moved. After the two tears appeared, it moved/spread in-between those two tears on my corona, and that's pretty much where it has stayed all this time. Sometimes It'll look really red and aggravated, and even inflamed. I highly doubt it's an STD, but what do I know anymore lol it's been too frustrating.

I told her she needed to Google thrush, but it seems she didn't. Oh well, I'm a reborn virgin now and am not planning to give it up anytime soon; this infection has been too much, and eff'd up my PE!

Comment

Working...
                                X