Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for anyone who has experienced a dorsal nerve injury

Hello.

I believe I have possibly experienced a dorsal nerve injury.

My question for those who have experienced a dorsal nerve injury: besides leaving the penis alone itself, were you guys still able to go running/other cardio without aggravating the injury?

If I had to stop that I think I would go nuts. Going for my jogs really helps straighten my head out like nothing else... Please dont say it's so..........................

anyone?

Comment

What makes you think that you have a dorsal nerve injury?

Have you been diagnosed by a doctor?

Seen a doctor?
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Can you list your symptoms? The more information the better.

What were you doing when you were injured? Have you seen a urologist? Had any medical tests done?
        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

I appreciate you guys wanting to know more, but I'm not interested in discussing whether or not I have an injury.

Even if I didn't, I would still want to know theoretically.

Thing is, m really just looking to see if anyone who has had a dorsal nerve injury was able to still do cardio and such.

Thats all.

Anyone?

Comment

Well anyways, through too rough off masturbation I believe, probably gripped too hard on dorsal nerve at base,(alcohol involved unfortunately, not proud of it), pain at base of penis, 70% decreased sensation
            throughout.

Even if it is a minor injury and should come back eventually, I was wondering if it is ok to continue with running/elliptical or would it aggravate things? Aside from that I will be leaving things completely alone down there, no physical manipulation whatsoever.

Looking for feedback from those who have experienced a nerve injury. Thanks in advance guys
            john1960
            Last edited by john1960; 09-14-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Hey John,

I do have the same Problem... As a result I habe a totally fucked up ED. There is no sensation in my Penis anymore. How long die you stop masturbating? And when was your accident.

Do you feel some tingleiling in you Penis or sometging like that? I meet a neuro Doctor tomorrow and ask him what I can do!

Comment

Originally posted by Hans007 View Post
                Hey John,

I do have the same Problem... As a result I have a totally fucked up ED. There is no sensation in my Penis anymore. How long did you stop masturbating? And when was your accident?

Do you feel some tingleiling in your Penis or something like that? I meet a neuro Doctor tomorrow and ask him what I can do!
                When you stop masturbating, do feel any Mord sensation?

Comment

I think so.

Anyone who has healed from this type of injury, have you been able to do jogging etc?

Comment

Do you have any numbness? Is your flaccid state more firmer than usual?

Or is it just pain at the base and a decrease in sensation?

I don't see how cardio exercise would aggravate things? I've been through the whole dick numbness phase.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Do you have any numbness? Is your flaccid state more firmer than usual?

Or is it just pain at the base and a decrease in sensation?

I don't see how cardio exercise would aggravate things? I've been through the whole dick numbness phase.
                      What did you do to heal?

I'm not sure if I have dorsal nerve bruising or hard flaccid. I still get morning woods once in a while but it's hard to maintain an erection.

I've been doing a rice sock 2-4 times a day and stopped all sexual activity.

My shaft has a loss of sensation on and off. It's as if I get some sensation back and then later it'll go back to feeling numb.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Dorsal nerves won't be injured by wracking off

If you did have a dorsal nerve injury, exercise wouldn't harm it orhinder recovery in any way.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                        X