This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
    I was referring to something less literal. I was talking about the people who don't listen to their docs and continuously fight any form of treatment we provide.
    It has made ot to some American Uros. I got my PT referral through a Uro and he was very knowledgeable of my situation. You could say the divine universe gave me a break and tossed me with someone who knew more than they could have.
    Yes your case is the only time I have so far heard of a Uro knowing of this . Perhaps he is a Pegym member?

Comment

I honestly wouldnt be surprised. He seemed like the really open-minded type of doctor. He knew that PE can cause peno scrotal webbing (i have it and showed it to him) and he didn't tell me that PE doesn't work.
      HansTwilight
      Retired Moderator
      PE Gym Editor
      Member of the Month Jan 2017
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by HansTwilight; 03-12-2017, 12:57 AM.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Has anyone else suffered from a problem this severe here? And how long will this take to improve bearing in mind its not something more severe ie a damaged vein, venous leak etc.

It's so hard to look for information and figure out what the problem is because most of the injuries I've read about have all the same symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by etuhu View Post
          Has anyone else suffered from a problem this severe here? And how long will this take to improve bearing in mind its not something more severe ie a damaged vein, venous leak etc.

It's so hard to look for information and figure out what the problem is because most of the injuries I've read about have all the same symptoms.
          Hey man. It's hard to believe someone on here hasn't told you to get an ultrasound yet, but get an ultrasound done. It will catch any fibrosis/scarring, venous leak, and/or arterial problem. I injured myself from hanging. I had an ultrasound done and they didn't find anything unusual. I am going to have my second Physical Therapy appt in a couple of days and I'm confident that they can help me. How is your injury coming along?
          :angel:

Comment

If you were doing PE not for the gains but because you thought something was wrong with your dick then maybe a big part of this is in your head? PE may have made it worse because that's more of your mind focusing on your dick hoping it will get better which aggravates HF and pulls those muscles.

Keep up the RK's and Squats and work on your anxiety before even considering PE again.
            PointyStick
            Last edited by PointyStick; 03-27-2017, 10:31 PM.
            "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Would a urologist be able to spot this problem if it is that?

Also would a Doppler uncover any damage that could have been caused to my dick or would I need a different test to find that out?
              A little confusing your post , it must be said. You begin by denouncing PE as "shit" and are considering suicide. Then you mention you are going to see a doctor. Now you return and ask questions you should really only be asking a doctor. Makes no sense to be honest. Do you trust anyone's advice in life?.

Comment

I guess I just assumed that you guys would know more with the amount of injuries you've seen and heard about.

I know for a fact that it's not just in my head, my erections-when I do get them, are a lot weaker, my flaccid size is smaller, it all just feels numb like I've lost sensitivity and my dick never fills up to near maximum, more like 80%, less girth and shorter.

It just feels different to how it used to, I can no longer get raging hard ons the way I used to, it's like blood flow is being limited by something and I don't know what.

If it does turn out to be a pelvic floor problem I will be happy because right now I'm imagining it being a vein or a nerve.

Comment

I guess I just assumed that you guys would know more with the amount of injuries you've seen and heard about.

I know for a fact that it's not just in my head, my erections-when I do get them, are a lot weaker, my flaccid size is smaller, it all just feels numb like I've lost sensitivity and my dick never fills up to near maximum, more like 80%, less girth and shorter.

It just feels different to how it used to, I can no longer get raging hard ons the way I used to, it's like blood flow is being limited by something and I don't know what.

If it does turn out to be a pelvic floor problem I will be happy because right now I'm imagining it being a vein or a nerve.
                  This is gunna end up being a pelvic floor issue. From what Drjohn has told me, a tight pelvic floor can constrict nerves & arteries. Go get a tennis ball, sit on it (place it between your balls and asshole), and move around on it for at least 10min a day. If there's any painful areas (trigger points) massage them.
                  :angel:

Comment

A pelvic floor issue or a vein injury. I'm actually thinking it's the latter but still following your advice...

Even when I am able to get an erection it's like 70% and never, ever reaches maximum size. I can even bend it...

This is really getting me down as it's been happening for a long time (5 months) and still not improving.

Comment

etuhu, check the following thread for motivation and tips. also check the link at the end of the thread (hans protocol)

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...nt-advice.html

good luck, buddy. remember that you need to chill to allow recovery.

Comment

You and I are experiencing a lot of the same symptoms (you should just be glad you're only on 5 months - I'm going on 3 years). Like you, my penis has also become desensitized, erections are weak, blood flow is limited, etc. (also my balls shrunk). You should follow the advice that's been given; do RKs (lightly) & squats throughout the day. I myself haven't seen any consistent success, but maybe you will.

Comment

Originally posted by 9292 View Post
                          You and I are experiencing a lot of the same symptoms (you should just be glad you're only on 5 months - I'm going on 3 years). Like you, my penis has also become desensitized, erections are weak, blood flow is limited, etc. (also my balls shrunk). You should follow the advice that's been given; do RKs (lightly) & squats throughout the day. I myself haven't seen any consistent success, but maybe you will.
                          are you sure that you are doing the squats correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by acsirip View Post
                            are you sure that you are doing the squats correctly?
                            Not at all! I've watched many videos on Youtube and tried to mimic the posture/form, but it just doesn't feel like I'm doing them right. I'm very confused about what I should be feeling when I'm doing them. When I do them with my legs closer together, I feel nothing in the pelvic floor; when I do them with my legs further apart, I feel a tension/stretch in my groin. I also don't know whether my butt is too close to the floor, or too high in the air. When I try to push out with my elbows (as the videos show), my knees hurt. Should the weight in my feet be evenly distributed (i.e. flat), or should the weight shift to the inner part of the foot? These things always look so much easier when other people perform them!

Comment

Originally posted by 9292 View Post
                              My balls have also shrunk in size...

Has anything helped you or are you still in the same boat?

I am waiting for an appointment with a urologist still, still going through all this shit too, it's driving me crazy.

Comment

My balls have also shrunk in size...

Has anything helped you or are you still in the same boat?

I am waiting for an appointment with a urologist still, still going through all this shit too, it's driving me crazy.
                                I'm still in the same boat, but I'm continuing on with the Hindi squats & belly breaths, and I'm going to start doing tennis ball massages soon. I doubt you'll get anywhere with the urologist. They'll probably do a brief physical examination & tell you you're fine. It sounds like a physiologist is the best person to see for these issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X