Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the difference between 'Hard Flaccid' and 'Turtling'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the difference between 'Hard Flaccid' and 'Turtling'?

Hey,

I am really worried about my penis. I am not sure if I have 'Hard Flaccid' or my penis just turtles. What's the difference between the two?

My penis is hard and contracted while flaccid, but when I am sitting or urinating it becomes loose and hangs quite nicely. And I've got this 'condition' since I can remember, so it can not be because of PE.

I want to mention that I have regular morning/night woods, good EQ and no premature ejaculation or such things.

PS: I masturbated a lot when I was young, today I'm more moderate with it.

Regards

Turtling and hard flaccid are technically the same thing but when people say "hard flaccid" on this forum they're usually referring to when it happens too much and is a problem, often times paired with bad EQ.

Your penis isn't suppose to be loose and hanging at 100% flaccid size all the time, and some turtling/hard flaccid is normal such as during exercise, stress, temperature changes or even something as small as a bowel movement. Some people get it more than others. But if it happens very often for no apparent reason then this might be the sign of a problem, usually pelvic tension.

Did you involuntarily kegel often when you masturbated a lot (not counting during orgasm)? This can be a bad habit and contribute to long-term pelvic tension. Anyways, since you get regular morning wood and good EQ this won't affect your performance at all so you're looking at a minor problem here and shouldn't worry too much (worrying/stressing can hurt your EQ!).

See THE HANS PROTOCOL for ways of treating this if it really is pelvic tension, which it most likely is. Wouldn't hurt to try.
    PointyStick
    Last edited by PointyStick; 05-03-2017, 11:26 PM.
    "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Hey,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to answer my questions!

Originally posted by PointyStick View Post
      But if it happens very often for no apparent reason then this might be the sign of a problem, usually pelvic tension.
      My penis is like that all day except when I'm urinating and sitting or laying in a warm room.

Did you involuntarily kegel often when you masturbated a lot (not counting during orgasm)?
      I guess so. As well when I'm trying to urinate there will be a few involuntary kegels.

See THE HANS PROTOCOL for ways of treating this if it really is related to pelvic tension. Wouldn't hurt to try.
      Thank you very much for this link!

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Statements View Post
        Hey,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to answer my questions!

My penis is like that all day except when I'm urinating and sitting or laying in a warm room.

I guess so. As well when I'm trying to urinate there will be a few involuntary kegels.

Thank you very much for this link!

Regards
        I was the same way and my flaccid state grew looser and bigger only during urination too. Follow the HANS PROTOCOL and I think it's very likely you will find relief like I did. A big part of it can be mental as well, especially if you're often worrying about your penis, that anxiety can turn into tension and therefore hard flaccid since that's where you're focusing those feelings. Whenever I forgot about my hard flaccid it went away, and that wasn't a coincidence.
        PointyStick
        Last edited by PointyStick; 05-03-2017, 11:31 PM.
        "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Working...
        X