Weird thing wont go away [+vein?]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird thing wont go away [+vein?]

So, i started doing PE a long while ago, i did it for about a month, and it started to hurt a lot, so i stopped, and the pain eventually stopped too.

But,

Now when i keep my foreskin retracted for too much time, something that looks like a HUGE vein, grows up around ((all the way around, from one side of the penis to the other)) right before the head of my penis. It has no color, and it doesnt really hurt. But im kinda scared about that.

Does anyone know what that might be?

It probably is a vein? That is one of the things PE does Just like working out in a gym, you start to see more veins on your muscles, the same goes for you penis. By the way are you able see the colour of all of your penis veins?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Yes im able to see the colours of most of them

But im worried cause i looked the crap out of google looking for pictures and something related to that, and i cant find anything, and the reason of my worry is because its really, really HUGE, bigger than any of the other veins combined.

Comment

I think i've been feeling this "vein" for years while masturbaing, it sort of goes round just below he head. I feel it sometimes when i jelq, sometimes its more prominent. I read a thread where a guy jelqed his up into his glans. Dont know anything else about it, maybe you've been jelqing too hard bro?

Comment

Hey xmosh, exactly what routine did you do? And how long ago are we talking? Have you seen a doctor?

Comment

It is probably a lymphocele. They are harmless, and will eventually go away. I have the same thing after oral sex or a heavy workout.

Comment

I have that as well. Are you uncircumcised by any chance? Is it a ring of slightly raised skin around the upper shaft, just below the glans? I believe it's just where the foreskin connects to the shaft - unless you are circumcised, in which case I don't know! I have a lot of veins up there too, I think that's just where they live.

Comment

Originally posted by JizzInMyPants View Post
                I have that as well. Are you uncircumcised by any chance? Is it a ring of slightly raised skin around the upper shaft, just below the glans? I believe it's just where the foreskin connects to the shaft - unless you are circumcised, in which case I don't know! I have a lot of veins up there too, I think that's just where they live.
                Yes thats exactly it !!!! a ring of slightly raised skin around the upper shaft, just below the glans

but im not circumsized, although my foreskin is fully retracted with an erection.

@waylander i didnt do any specific routines, i just followed the instructions of howtojelq.com
                xmosh
                Last edited by xmosh; 04-19-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Did you follow their schedule? And how long did you do it for? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to get an idea on how you actually got this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                    Did you follow their schedule? And how long did you do it for? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to get an idea on how you actually got this problem.
                    I dont mind the questions dont worry. I followed their method, but i only did it for like 3 weeks - 1 month, and i never got past 100 jelqs a day, cause i was kinda worried about the whole thing. At first i was a bit negligent with the warm-ups and stuff, and i did the jelqs DRY most of the times, but never too hard. After some weeks it started to hurt and i just stopped the jelqs, and eventually so did the pain. It was all very normal for a long time, but one day i was jcking off and i left my foreskin retracted for like 20-30 minutes, and this huge thing came up, i was about 17 i guess.

after this post of JizzInMyPantsi Im starting to think maybe it is only skin
                    xmosh
                    Last edited by xmosh; 04-19-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

It might be just skin, I'm not sure. I've been jelqing for months now, and I've never had issue's like this. Is it possible that you just got a little to aggresive while masturbating?

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                        It might be just skin, I'm not sure. I've been jelqing for months now, and I've never had issue's like this. Is it possible that you just got a little to aggresive while masturbating?
                        yeah thats possible, but i never had the will power to stop masturbating for some days to check it.

maybe i'll try n' stop again

Comment

I am uncircumcised as well, which was why I asked. I wondered about this a while back too and I came up with a couple of theories. Like I said, it could just be where the foreskin normally attaches itself to the shaft.

Another theory is that the foreskin is naturally slightly tighter towards the tip, and when you slide that back behind the glans it all gets bunched up together. I could see how this could be mistaken for a bump of sorts. It was sort of confirmed when I pulled my foreskin back all the way and could no longer feel that 'bump' in the same place.

So yeah, I think it is normal. Don't worry about it or your veins.

As a piece of advice, I guess hot wrapping with a rice sock could be beneficial if the skin is too tight. I had mild phimosis as a kid which I corrected with masturbation, and recently hot wrapping has made my dick skin silky smooth and more flexible. It's like jelly! It's worth giving it a try I suppose.
                          JizzInMyPants
                          Last edited by JizzInMyPants; 04-19-2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JizzInMyPants View Post
                            I am uncircumcised as well, which was why I asked. I wondered about this a while back too and I came up with a couple of theories. Like I said, it could just be where the foreskin normally attaches itself to the shaft.

Another theory is that the foreskin is naturally slightly tighter towards the tip, and when you slide that back behind the glans it all gets bunched up together. I could see how this could be mistaken for a bump of sorts. It was sort of confirmed when I pulled my foreskin back all the way and could no longer feel that 'bump' in the same place.

So yeah, I think it is normal. Don't worry about it or your veins.

As a piece of advice, I guess hot wrapping with a rice sock could be beneficial if the skin is too tight. I had mild phimosis as a kid which I corrected with masturbation, and recently hot wrapping has made my dick skin silky smooth and more flexible. It's like jelly! It's worth giving it a try I suppose.
                            Thanks for the advices man, this took a ton out of my head.

and also thanks everyone for the help

Comment

Working...
                            X