Urethra opening swelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urethra opening swelling

I did a workout a few hours ago that consisted of mostly squeezes and I noticed that my urethra opening looks like a guys lips after getting beat up by the cops. There's no pain or anything, its just swollen and looks funny. I've had swelling before but not as much as I have now. Has anyone else experienced this?

When I finish my jelqing sessions my urethra is very much swollen for several hours afterwards. For me it means I had a great session and pumped a lot of blood into my glans, which caused the swelling. I came up with a term I call "the pinch test", which for me indicates a good session. Normally if you simply pinch your urethra it opens right up. After a jelqing session, if you pinch it and it doesn't open up, voila, you had a good session.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thanks for the reply rbi99! I kind of knew it wasn't anything to worry about. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced that. It was definitely a good session. It just looked funny. I'm already seeing it slowly getting back to normal.

Comment

Working...
      X