No announcement yet.

Hard vein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 weeks ago, after intense bathmate session, got a hard vein on my left side of shaft, under skin and goes into shaft tissue. Pumping and jelqing caused it. Further massage didn't help.
    Vein was plastic, hard and a bit painful when pressed. Dissipated after a few days.
    Yesterday i got it on the right side, after bathmate again. Seems ok today.
    So consensus is this is due to overwhelming the veins/arteries?

Comment

Originally posted by kozlio View Post
      2 weeks ago, after intense bathmate session, got a hard vein on my left side of shaft, under skin and goes into shaft tissue. Pumping and jelqing caused it. Further massage didn't help.
      Vein was plastic, hard and a bit painful when pressed. Dissipated after a few days.
      You very well may have causes a strain.

You mentioned banding in another post. If performed concurrently with your other training it may very have contributed to the injury.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Did u stop sex too?

Comment

Originally posted by kozlio View Post
          Did u stop sex too

Comment

Working...
          X