No Injury, just MAJOR drop in EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Injury, just MAJOR drop in EQ

Alright Cock docs, lol can I plssss call u that or is that rude?😂 Anywho, I'm about 4 and a half weeks into serious PE, gains still Coming, but it's taking longer and longer every rest period to recover EQ, at first it was only one day off, last rest I took 2 days off before EQ was restored, now I'm on my third day of zero PE and EQ is still poopy. So, seeing as I did a month of pretty hard training, way harder than we'd advise someone without superphysilogical levels of test and GH, would It be a good idea to just take a solid rest week? This is something I do for my bodybuilding quite frequently, and I always come back stronger, my only concern is, being as I've only really done 4 weeks of training, is that too soon to take off a whole rest week? Will any gains be cemented by now? If the gains receed will they come back in a few days of training similar to muscle memory? Also, no pain whatsoever, and no discoloration or abrasions, just no morning wood, and haven't kept a solid hard on the last two nights of sex, would have to stop start stop start type thing till I was able climax. Even when hard tho EQ is like a 5or6 out of 10.

i m new to this forum, and kinda new to PE (aprox same experience as you), but you might want to check this post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

it explains why if you stretch too much compared to girth training , you might get lower EQ!
    Also, do you do reverse kegels? If you have the pelvic floor tight, it might lower the blood flow !

Hope it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by da_shift View Post
      i m new to this forum, and kinda new to PE (aprox same experience as you), but you might want to check this post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

it explains why if you stretch too much compared to girth training , you might get lower EQ!
      Also, do you do reverse kegels? If you have the pelvic floor tight, it might lower the blood flow !

Hope it helps!
      Hey thanks man! Also, I actually do no stretching whatsoever, just pumping and jelqing right now! I also do no form of kegels! How are they gains coming for you man!?

Comment

Over training stops the gaining. It is always a good idea to take a week off when PIe drop out the bottom. Your gains will be fine.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hell ya good to hear wishful! I'll just wait till next Monday to resume the tuggin! Also, I've been thinking the last few hours, do you think my super high test levels, along with L-arginine and nitric oxide boosters, may be increasing blood flow so much that it could be masking signs of over training? You know, like the smooth muscle could be so wore and torn but everything boosting blood flow is just ignoring that and forcing blood in anyway?

Comment

Working...
          X