No announcement yet.

Tilted Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bundled strech is more like an advanced thing i have heard of it but havent done. I was thinking about mini jelq of one side to even it out. But its only theories and havent tried them. But this condition is somewhat strange looking from mirror view heh. I hope it doesnt do more harm to my junk. I will have a visit for uro. I think i will try to discuss about it but i think he will say thats it normal but even in flaccid is pretty obvious. Im just curious is this really from birth? Maybe masturbation (bad hand posture, etc.) can cause twisting?

Comment

Good luck at the urologist! I hope you return with some answers. But yeah, nine times out of ten, most doctors will brush most non-fatal conditions off as "perfectly normal" and "not harmful", with a prescription of "wait and see".
      Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
      December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
      February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Most women have a set of uneven breasts. One being larger than the other, differently shaped, smaller / bigger areola or nipple / etc.

My cock, when viewed straight-on looks like one of those vines from, "Stranger Things 2". There's no symmetry to it.

My advice: don't sweat it. It's purely an atheistic thing and honestly you can 1.) either accept you'll never be a 2x4 or 2.) worry about something you'll never be able to change to your liking and spend countless hours or money trying to "fix" this "problem" which will never be up to your standards.

Hope this helps.

- Mega (who'd simply be happy if the wife enjoyed what she has access to at least once a week...)

Comment

Hehe! Thanks, Mega. Appreciate it. But really, though, this forum's entire purpose is to help men shape and manipulate their penis to the better. And some women rank the aesthetics of a penis among the most valuable traits, together with cleanliness, girth, length and erection quality. So it makes sense to put effort into the appearance of the penis as well, just as we spend hundreds of hours on reaching that extra quarter inch of length, or the 2 minutes of added stamina. All the small things are what makes up the penis.
          Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
          December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
          February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Hi, I too have a pretty significant twist (about 45 degrees). Anyone know if an extender can fix this?

Seen a lot written about Peyronie's disease, but nothing specifically about torsion. I'm hoping to find a device that can either be rotated, or that can just clamp down on the glands and hold it at an angle so many degrees opposite the twist if that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
            X