Penis shrinking.. Anomaly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis shrinking.. Anomaly?

Hi to everyone, Im new here and I have a big problem because it seems I don't know where is it exactly..

I have a problem because from last year I started to experience problem with blood pump and losing tone first whit muscles while exercising and after like losing mucle tone later with my penis also srhinks in length and girth like it's NOT FULL I mean hard when it's erect and also flaccid it seems that penis also losing tone like muscle.. I have no problem with erection but with blood flow

But sometimes it's temporary.. Sometimes my penis back to life with full glory with normal size and girth but that last for maybe five days and then its shrinks... Im 21 years old I used to exercise from time to time have extreamly strict diet with Oatmeals, meat, eggs, vegetables, milk ... No junk food, no alchocol, no drugs.. I visited doctor because I think somthing wrong with testosterone but my blood picture is ok.. And Urologist think that there is no problem he tells me ''If you have low tesstosterone how it is that you have thick beard'' And dimissed me.. I really dont know what is it :/ Someone having same problem?

Its frustrating because I cannot troubleshoot where is problem! FOR a YEAR of searching
    Arton
    Last edited by Arton; 12-05-2017, 01:14 AM.

Hey! Welcome to the forums! Its a little slower tonight you may not get a respons from the mods or pros till tomorrow but try by clicking on the start here tab in the Upper left side of the page there's a ton of tools for you to use to get the muscle mass back up and throbbing so to speak! Also once you figure out your routine, what is going to work best for you and your body. Start a progress log to monitor your gains and progress in general, this way the guys can give you even more advise! Good luck!
    People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Well I think that losing of penis and muscle tones *mass* are somehow connected. I do tried to get back to exercise but whetever I do I feel that blood cannot fill like before it's same about erections. There is erecections but always let's say 60% what they have been.

Comment

first, before pursuing internet diagnosis by forum users, have you consulted with a doctor ?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/challen...ml#post1307821

It's HIGHLY recommended you first get a medical check up and seek your physician's approval before you begin this or any other new physical training and/or supplementation regimen! Getting regular medical check ups throughout the course of your training is also recommended and always in your best interests.
        Welcome to the forums !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X