Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis is always turtling

Hey!

I need some advice on how to fix a turtling penis. Ive heard turtling penis will stop all PE gains .

One year ago I used Rogaine and Minoxidil for a month, gave me some side effects and I stopped. After that my glans became smaller and ive never had the same blood flow in my penis again. My glans is always turtling when flaccid or erect and becomes really small but my penis can still be really hard in other parts. Its hard sustaining blood in glans.

Right now i feel like ive tried everything, i eat healthy, multi-vitamin, l-arganin, fish-oil.
    I also excersize 5 times a week.

Every advice is greatly aprecciated!
    /Turtleguy
    2021-01-23 (42h after clamp)
    BPEL: 19cm
    TEG: 13cm
    MEG: 14cm
    BEG: 15cm

G: 2022-01-23
    BPEL: 21cm
    MEG: 15cm

My penis will turtle if I walk by a sink faucet. If you are looking to improve your penile health and erection quality the you should start up with a beginner routine such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) or even better yet Big Al's The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine . These, as well as all the other essential information you will need to get started off, can be found in the START HERE! at the upper left of the page.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hello rocket12. You probably will hate me, I am 65 and have a full head of hair, which I do not give a flying fuck about. I get the sensitivity issue that men have about losing their hair, but really is it worth ED, penile shrinkage and psychological effects? You were a silly boy to go down the Rogaine route. Baldness is common because lots of women have chosen bald men to see the fireworks.

Turtling is term I have learned here. Here it is due to overdoing things. With you it seems to be the effect of the hair regrowth drugs. The recommended way to start PE exercises is to warm up first, and to go through a warm down afterwards. You need to make a Rice Sock, a sock filled with rice, heated in the microwave as used to warm your member, I thought I would use an old fashioned term, before the exercises.

Doing the PE exercises will have you gain length, and girth which will fix your turtle necked prick.

Comment

Thanks for the posts, guess ill just keep doing JP90, afraid though it wont give result due to 24/7 turtling penis!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket12 View Post
          Hey!

I need some advice on how to fix a turtling penis. Ive heard turtling penis will stop all PE gains .

One year ago I used Rogaine and Minoxidil for a month, gave me some side effects and I stopped. After that my glans became smaller and ive never had the same blood flow in my penis again. My glans is always turtling when flaccid or erect and becomes really small but my penis can still be really hard in other parts. Its hard sustaining blood in glans.

Right now i feel like ive tried everything, i eat healthy, multi-vitamin, l-arganin, fish-oil.

Every advice is greatly aprecciated!
          /Turtleguy
          Rogaine and minoxidil is the same thing!

I use minoxidil straight on my glans as it makes my flaccid bigger and erections a tiny bit harder. It's a calcium channel blocker or vasodilator and is only good for the penis. Your problem does not stem from the use of these compounds.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket12 View Post
            Thanks for the posts, guess ill just keep doing JP90, afraid though it wont give result due to 24/7 turtling penis!
            That is a very valid concern. You should look into taking daily horny goat weed (chinese herb that increases penis blood engorgment) and using an ESL40. I have paid 2-300 usd in search of a good ADS (all day stretcher). and the 40 USD ESL40 is probably the best of them all while also being among the cheapest. If you had a big glans a Stealth for men could be used also but that slips off if glans is smaller than shaft so that's why I say get ESL40.

Comment

I also really like the Stealth inner wear to assist in anti-turtling.

Comment

How about some details ?

The thought that crosses my mind is -
                {what is this user doing that can overwork his penis and have him experiencing turtling ? }

So looking at the overworked aspect, might (or might not) reveal something.
                How strenuous you perform some exercises, is difficult to put in to words, but that needs to be considered.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Are you sure that was from Rogaine? I know propecia can cause a serious problem with erections since I guess the DHT which it blocks although is responsible for hair loss can be really good for erections. But Rogaine is just a topical chemical applied to the head that shouldn't affect DHT, but that's good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    How about some details ?

The thought that crosses my mind is -
                    {what is this user doing that can overwork his penis and have him experiencing turtling ? }

So looking at the overworked aspect, might (or might not) reveal something.
                    How strenuous you perform some exercises, is difficult to put in to words, but that needs to be considered.
                    I had this problem before i started excersizing. Im very certain that it came from 1 month of usage of Rogaine on the scalp and Minoxidil pills. I stopped cause my penis did shrink and lost almost 100% of my libido.

I regret trying to save my hair but little did i know then rogaine and minoxidil are some dangerous stuff
                    I will try to pick up some good horny goat weed, dunno if its gonna help me, feels like ive tried em all. (testoboosters, L-arganine, tribilus teteris, multi-vitamins, omega-3) nothing really helped my turtle dick

Thanks for all the tips!!!

/Turtlepenis

Comment

I seriously doubt that topical ingredients on your dick will have any effect one way or another.
                      not2big
                      Senior Super Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by not2big; 01-14-2018, 04:40 PM.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                      X