Help me please. (URGENT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please. (URGENT)

Hey, I started jelqing about three or four weeks ago. I did it for one day and I already started getting problems. I had an issue with getting an erection these few weeks. I could only get it when it stimulate it. It was hurting my testicles and under my penis for a while but the pain stopped. There is little pain now but it's still kind of on and off. i get twitching on the underside of my penis and on the top part of the shaft as well. When i get full erections from touching, if i kegal, i could feel something on the shaft i don't know if it's pain or discomfort. I can rule out nerve damage because I can feel pleasure when i touch it. Yes i still get erections, but I'm no longer horny as I used to be and i don't get any erection unless I touch it. When I do get a tad bit horny, i get a semi boner and at rare times, a hard flaccid. I'm seeing the urologist in a few days but i can't wait any longer. I want to go back to having sex and masturbating, not being afraid of losing my penis. I'm only eighteen, I can't go through all this right now, I just started having fun... If any of you veterans, or anyone who has been through something similar and has a solution, please help me and the others that are suffering like me. Thank you in advance

-Finesse

Leaving your banana alone, and HANS protocol, shall help you. You over trained your penis, and your pelvic floor.

Welcome to the jungle bro.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I understand the penis part, but can you explain how my pelvic floor is also over trained? Thank you for your reply.

Comment

Hard flaccid. Over worked/over trained pelvic floor leads to tension, which explains hard flaccid.

Comment

So is everything else a normal result from over training? nothing too extreme?

Comment

Nothing to panic over IMO. I've done it plenty of times. Read HANS protocol.

Comment

Alright. I'll try it and see if I'll get better. Thank you for the replies.

Comment

I had similar issues but much worse. Im recovering now using the hans protocol and its definently working. Jelqing causes significant tension in the pelvic floor idk why

Comment

Pulling a muscle in the pelvic floor while kegeling will cause muscle spasm. Thats why pe if done uncorrect can lead to cpps/hard flaccid.

Comment

I think it is incorrect to state that jelqing is causative to pelvic floor tension. I think the pelvic floor tension is there and when you shake the system up with jelqing it makes you finally aware of the pelvic floor tension. In this regard it helps explain why young guys get hit so often and why it happens after only one or a few sessions. If you balanced your Pelvic Floor first I think you would have no issues. The catch 22 is you don't even know of pelvic floor tension.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Does this explain the erection issues and the low libido as well?

Comment

Yes. My physio told me that especially young guys with pelvic floor problems experience low libido and erection issues. Depression and anxiety due to the symptoms is very common.

Comment

Yeah, I'm feeling the anxiety. I'm starting Hans protocol today so hopefully it helps.

Comment

Keep us updated!

Comment

Question: Should I continue once i get better? I'm unsure after this.

Comment

Working...
                              X