No announcement yet.

Bathmate Injury after little use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Things are improving and I hope eventually ill be back to where I was before my injury. I can't stress enough how bad my injury was for a bathmate injury. It was almost as bad as it gets. You will be fine as long as you take a good couple weeks of rest and no PE of any kind. Take cold showers and you will be golden. You'll probably notice a difference immediately and if not you will definitely notice a difference within a few days. They are great for vein health. Im not gonna go into details but cold showers are simply amazing for erections. AMAZING!
    Starting size:
    NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
    MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
    Goal:
    NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
    MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

Noted.

I will start with cold showers ASAP.

I will layoff all erection promoting ideas.

Comment

I would also like to add, I haven't masterbated in one month prior to this event. After my session which I wrote about, I tried to get a hard on, and I was only getting 80%, which is common since its right after use. For some reason I freaked out, and by 5AM (morning wood) I had a semi erection, which made me try to get it to full, which I did, basically 9-10/10 erection. My libido was through the roof, and ended up masterbating 4x in one night. I believe that may have actually caused the pain, as I searched for threads containing my symptoms from a bathmate, and I couldnt find any. I really dont know what caused this pain, it also started more like 24 hours later, it didnt start immediately.

Comment

Lol masturbation could have very well caused it.. just take it easy and you'll be fine. Don't pump to high pressures though. High pressures are only good for injuries.
          Starting size:
          NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
          MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
          Goal:
          NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
          MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

I'm never pumping again, not after what you told me your story, this is first hand negative feedback I'm hearing.

Comment

Are there any oils, or natural items I can use to speed up the recovery?

Comment

Really light jelqing or massaging if you will, with olive oil or a lubricant or even without one if you're uncut, will help with recovery.
                Starting size:
                NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
                MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
                Goal:
                NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
                MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

I went to the gym today, and I felt a slight pelvic floor pain, which went a way with a few reps, should I quite the gym until I recover, or should I continue working out?

Comment

A hammer is safe unless you hit yourself on the head with it! You shouldn't be pumping up to max pressure! This is only for men who have trained their way up to it! Are you feeling any better today?
                    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Hello,

1. What is Max pressure, you have very a dangerous product on the market given there is no identification of 'max pressure' there is no gouge that says the pressure.

2. I'm not better today at all, I have went to a Urologist to checkup on myself, and he said everything looks fine, and if the pain persist I will need to return.

As of today the pain is still persisting, and I'm starting to freakout, as I never experienced this pain in my life.

I can get an erection if I try, but when flacid my penis is by the base is aching me especially if I'm sitting down.

I really feel extremely depressed as this was not something that BM has discussed as possible damages it may incur. I would NEVER touch something that can cause me possible damage.

Comment

You shouldn't be using anywhere near max pressure if you're starting out! Pressure should be built up slow and over weeks and even months. The gauge can be used as a rough guide to pressure used.

Comment

Walter, how the hell should users know not to use max pressure if it doesn't hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by ZimmZimm View Post
                            Walter, how the hell should users know not to use max pressure if it doesn't hurt?
                            Users are instructed to begin with light pressure and add pressure slowly over time. Pain isn't a guide for proper pump training!

Comment

I don't use my bathmate and probably never will. There IS NO PRESSURE GAUGE, atleast not a readable one. It's just not competent enough. People like to say, "Look at the meter on the bathmate!" but there is no indication of pressure, just a useless ruler. The only way you will ever have any idea how much pressure you are using is by counting the number of times you "pump" it against yourself.
                              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Just an update, it seems the pain has gone away mostly when flacid, though if I start going to the gym, and doing exercises that involve the pelvic floor I may feel discomfort. My erection quality is still not up to par, and I may feel pain after I ejaculate around the base of my penis. I have went to two urologist and both said everything looks fine, and that its probably inflammation.

I'm really stressed about this, as I would never have touched the bathmate knowing it can cause damage, is there anything I should be doing at this point?

Comment

Working...
                                X