No announcement yet.

Injury from jelqing/penile extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a hold of them. It is not unusual or all that abnormal for some guys to at times have blood in their semen.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
      Not they didn’t all happen at once. It kind of came one after the other
      I see... what supplements you are using?

About blood on your semen, something must have been ripped off or torn in there.

I heard a story in my childhood of a student who masturbated 7 times a day had blood on his semen... but this is a different story from yours.
      fanpanman
      Last edited by fanpanman; 05-30-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Yeah I’m guessing I have a tear somewhere in my urethra. Cuz I feel pain when I urinate sometimes

Comment

Would you consider this when you get back to the doctor too? I guess where the pain is, there is the tear also.

Comment

So do you think I can get better abstaining? It’s really the only thing I haven’t tried

Comment

So do you think I can get better abstaining? It’s really the only thing I haven’t tried
              Yes. Try abstaining.. No PMO, go NoFAP mode. My case is different from your... What's bothering me right now is the on-and-off pain on my left cc, right at the center of it. Usually happens when I wear underwear, that is why I also wear protective cup. The pain is on and off. It 10th week now since my injury...

My pelvic floor is still unwell, I am having hard flaccid that makes me feel uncomfortable all day. I boost myself up with supplements.

Abstain until you are healed. I don't promise you comfort. I am abstaining and I feel discomfort mentally, emotionally and physically all the time.

Comment

Yeh I hear u. My unit is turtled and cold 95 percent of the time. It’s embrassing . I used to hang so nice and plump and now it’s pretty sad. I hope the healing will return it to it’s prior state and just hope everything will come back as far as function.. wish me luck! Thanks for everything guys means a lot

Comment

Your on the tenth week of abstaining?

Comment

The first thing as far as i am concerned before you think about anything is the actual numbers on the hormone test .

Comment

I have an injury.. it has nothing to do with my hormone test. It’ll be a waste of time. I need to find out how to recover this injury, not share my testosterone problems. I never had ANY problems until I started jelqing/using the extender

Comment

Your on the tenth week of abstaining?
                        Actually, it's my 10th week of recovery from injury. I masturbated 2 times on the first week to test my organ but that was a big mistake on my part. I think that worsen my injury too. I found posts saying "don't touch your organ. Let it heal... etc"

I also found some posts saying abstaining for 3 months... so I abstain and it's on the 9th week now.

I also found the NoFAP movement, no PMO.... and now I am baffled whether my symptoms now is a combination of injury, pelvic floor injury, hard flaccid, prostate discomfort, or the infamous NoFAP Flatline.

I am not scaring you but this is the truth. It is hard physically, emotionally, mentally. Extreme anxiety, depression, feeling of worthlessness, crying... until now... I can't get over it. These are described as part of the NoFAP flatline symptoms... so if you are experiencing this, be strong... I am getting my strength from Jesus Christ by praying praying praying.

Abstain and stay strong Brother.

Comment

Trust me man... I know all about the anxiety pain depression worry. I’ve had this for 12 years now. I just really never abstained for a long period of time, I was too busy trying to test my erections to see if one day things would get better.....

Comment

@csverse14 ... did no fap help you at all? Have you seen any positive changes since you started abstaining?

Comment

If you haven't tried abstaining yet then I think you're in for a pleasant surprise. I've had a penile injury before, and I didn't see any improvement until I abstained for at least 1-2 weeks. Each time I managed to do this it would permanently recover more. Abstaining is a MUST when healing from injuries like these. If I kept masturbating every day I guarantee you I'd still be at square one.

You should also consider The HANS Protocol in case what you did might have messed up your pelvic floor, which can lead to many penile problems. I also took a warm bath daily to try and keep the muscles relaxed.
                              PointyStick
                              Last edited by PointyStick; 12-23-2018, 10:11 PM.
                              "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Pointystick could you explain your injury how you got it and what your symptoms were?!

Comment

Working...
                                X