No announcement yet.

stretching injury may have destroyed my nerves and my penis feels dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I basically went to hell. I wouldn't necessarily say I had discomfort during ejaculation, if anything, I couldn't feel anything. There were hardly any pelvic floor spasms and my jizz just dribbled out like a snake drooling. If anything the pain was during other times. Like I remember my testicles hurting so bad I almost had them removed. I also went through times of burning urination, and many times of not feeling any urination flow if/when I used the toilet. Hey there were times where I couldn't urinate, even with a full bladder, because it was like that connection was gone. As if I had an orgasm induced stroke.

It's been months, but I think our situations may be a tad different.

Sometimes there's orgasm, sometimes there's not. It's basically boiling down to an arousal issue for me these days. Stimulation feels better than ever, but if I ain't aroused, I won't orgasm during ejaculation. Probably my dopamine and seratonin is all fawked still, but better than it was.

Give it more time. Giving it more time isn't gonna hurt. You've made progress already, so more progress should follow.
    Jay1983
    Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
    Last edited by Jay1983; 06-22-2018, 05:58 AM.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

man thanks for sharing i hope you continue to heal and improve. i have to agree even though there are one or two similarities our situations are different. i had or have no pain at no point at all for one.

i have to confess that i masturbated... yes i do feel a little ashamed. but:
      it was calculated. my erections got better and better and my body made me so horny that i had a good feeling over it... so i thought overall it will calm my nerves if i can see how everything works. the worries because of that totally fucked up ejaculation over a week ago would be nice to forget and move on. so...
      as soon as i would feel any pain or discomfort i would have stopped immediately.

long story short i ejaculated pretty hard and strong, and a lot. felt like my body needed that. but:
      i didn't feel it. since i do not have (full) sensation in my penis which i hope will come back i couldn't really feel the orgasm. i still felt satisfaction, but somehow not the orgasm. it's really weird and my penis still feels weird. but at least i can feel it and something, and i can get full erections. so i do not worry that much about it even though i still don't have most sensation back. i believe that it's going to come back as i let it heal from time to time.

my worst nightmateres did fortunately not come true. even though i may have a long way in front of me, i can be much more relaxed and patient from now on. from all what i have read in other's stories and posts it's become very clear to me that i should leave him alone and let healing continue. that's what i will do. i find it interesting that i could not find one other injury story that was similar to mine and that it seems to be unique. i guess they are all unique since everybody has his own physiology and psychology and most of all a different kind of injury.

i'll continue to post about my healing steps and at some point write about all of this in another thread. maybe it helps some other guy who is about to completely freak out about his situation when the best thing he could do is to relax, because it's very likely not as bad as it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrohny1 View Post
        man thanks for sharing i hope you continue to heal and improve. i have to agree even though there are one or two similarities our situations are different. i had or have no pain at no point at all for one.

i have to confess that i masturbated... yes i do feel a little ashamed. but:
        it was calculated. my erections got better and better and my body made me so horny that i had a good feeling over it... so i thought overall it will calm my nerves if i can see how everything works. the worries because of that totally fucked up ejaculation over a week ago would be nice to forget and move on. so...
        as soon as i would feel any pain or discomfort i would have stopped immediately.

long story short i ejaculated pretty hard and strong, and a lot. felt like my body needed that. but:
        i didn't feel it. since i do not have (full) sensation in my penis which i hope will come back i couldn't really feel the orgasm. i still felt satisfaction, but somehow not the orgasm. it's really weird and my penis still feels weird. but at least i can feel it and something, and i can get full erections. so i do not worry that much about it even though i still don't have most sensation back. i believe that it's going to come back as i let it heal from time to time.

my worst nightmateres did fortunately not come true. even though i may have a long way in front of me, i can be much more relaxed and patient from now on. from all what i have read in other's stories and posts it's become very clear to me that i should leave him alone and let healing continue. that's what i will do. i find it interesting that i could not find one other injury story that was similar to mine and that it seems to be unique. i guess they are all unique since everybody has his own physiology and psychology and most of all a different kind of injury.

i'll continue to post about my healing steps and at some point write about all of this in another thread. maybe it helps some other guy who is about to completely freak out about his situation when the best thing he could do is to relax, because it's very likely not as bad as it seems.
        Hey i'm having same feeling My Penis Shaft is Like Numb And Like Rubber it feels like hell and I'm having morning woods and after trying i'm getting erections but i cant keep them for more than 2 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob2309 View Post
          Hey i'm having same feeling My Penis Shaft is Like Numb And Like Rubber it feels like hell and I'm having morning woods and after trying i'm getting erections but i cant keep them for more than 2 minutes
          Sir,
          you and I do not have the same symptoms. Have you read my posts? My penis was 'neurologically' cut from my brain and body for a few days until luckily those nerves healed quickly. I can get full erections and get rock hard even though my penis feels numb and weird... I can only hope the nerves will heal from time to time.

You on the other hand have numbness, ed and can't hold an erection.
          You need to leave your penis alone for at least a week or two. Very likely as soon as recovery kicks in you'll be back at your normal state after a short time..

As for me I'm having a hard time to stay away from my dick. After a quick miracle recovery of the 'connection' the healing seems to have paused or it seems more like it's just another part of the injury. I really seem to have hurt myself pretty bad.

Comment

Little by little I think my penis gets back to normal. But it's so slow that I couldn't tell if it's me getting used to a nerve-damgeged penis over time or the nerves healing over time.
            Unfortunately I'm also having trouble to stay away from my penis... it's kind of a good sign overall I guess, since otherwise I couldn't tell if it's getting better, and of course... well, it works and functions as it should.

It still sucks to have hurt myself like this. I'm trying to remind myself of how fucked up I felt the first few days and keep posting. I just think this may help some dude some day at some point when that somebody will be freaking out totally.

Comment

keep the blood flow, even force erections since nerve damage occurs in hypoxia conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbator View Post
                keep the blood flow, even force erections since nerve damage occurs in hypoxia conditions.
                hey man, thank you so much for your respond, especially in the other thread where I posted. I decided to answer you in here. thanks for your information. it's very helpful. I think we can all agree that all these kinds of injuries are scary as shit. I agree with you, it's one of the worst kinds of injuries to get.

As already mentioned, it's not as bad as I first thought, bit it's still horrible and worse than I thought when some healing kicked in. I start to think that I injured my penis on multiple levels. The connection is back, but most of is numb and I can't really feel the inside of it. So weird.

Right now the healing seems to take a break. Maybe it's because I masturbated to early and he is pissed at me again. I'll leave him alone. But I check and get erections from time to time... I kind of believe that can't hurt and blood flow is a good thing, no?

Comment

time for an update.

so the injury took place about 25 days ago.
                  first week - worst days of my entire life - and when my first post took place.
                  after that - he is at least alive.

Since then I made some mistakes which I already mentioned, but I can't tell which of those or in what way caused (more) damage or prevented healing.

I am able to get erections, I can hold them and with little "help" I can get full erections / rock hard. They don't hold as strong as they did, obviously... but there is no problem with erections overall.
                  Whenever this is the case, and that is when I "check" if there are changes or improvements, I do feel horny but since I fear I might cause trouble down there, I don't masturbate.

The penis feels weird. If I had to guess numbers I'd say it's about 80% numb, no matter if erected or not. I can't really tell if there are specific areas, since all of it is numb and feels weird. I do feel pleasure when erected or touching it, but just like 20%. The last time I had an orgasm felt like that aswell, just 10-20% feeling.

So, my penis works fine, but I lack sensation.

There are times when I feel slight discomfort/pain, for example when I stretch lightly right after pissing (just an old habit), or sometimes when an erection occurs it feels like something isn't ready. So I would describe it as some parts are disconnected or broken.. I don't know. Any kind of discomfort, however, reassures me that there is potential for healing, any kind of pain reassures me healing takes place. It's very small steps and I can't measure them. The task really is to be patient and be calm about it, I guess.

A few days back I went for a run for the first time since the injury, something I do like twice a week and thought would be a good idea. I'm pretty sure that was not good, the next day or so my penis went back to be numb and almost complete ignorant about arousal, erections not possible. Seems to get better again.. another lesson learned. No more running or jumping around.

Anyways, overall I feel like a positive tendency of the sensations coming back step by step. As always, any suggestions, question and helpful experiences are appreciated.

Comment

Why don't you want to do the complex diagnosis of pelvic nerves ( particularly "penile and perianal pudendal nerve somatosensory evoked patentials"), then go to neurourologist and get the right treatment?

Comment

Thank your the diagnosis, could you eloborate on it, and also on the right treatment, which is?

Comment

Anyways...

trying not to be one of those who just disappear after healing kicks in. wouldn't be very helpful, would it?

here is an update:

libido seems to come back.
                        pleasure sensations seem to come back.
                        sensation comes back and goes away but the tendency is positive overall.. I think.
                        ejaculation seems less weird, but still lacks feeling. so weird...
                        I won't be having any orgasms for a long time though. read below.
                        still waiting for the first real morning erection.

I would consider myself at 15%. And trust me, I was at 0 and if you hit that, 15% is okay for the moment.

- the tendency of progress/healing is not always positive, especiallly depending on what you do. and it turns out if for some reason any aspect gets worse unexpected, freaking out reappears aswell

- I seemed to have lost a lot of sensation and libido which came back again. After thinking about it, it must have been my unability to just leave my penis alone.

- little improvements here and there (again), this time I fully understood that rest doesn't mean stop masturbating, it really means: rest. No use at all. It's much harder than it sounds.

- doctors have absolutely no clue - and don't give a shit. especially if they can't solve a problem immediately. the injuries that appear to people like you and me are so rare and so frightening that the average doctor will tell you it's all in your head or there is nothing wrong when what you wish for is that to be true, which it is not.

- you are mostly alone with this problem, but that is not a bad thing necessarily. Trust your body and its abilities to heal. I know, easy to say for me who seems to heal slowly, yes? Well, I went to hell first, and I'm not out of it yet.

Comment

A physio who does male pelvic floor work is what you need .
                          We see this type of injury a lot onsite .
                          Failing that the hans protocl as you were told on page 1 and wouldn't take in.

Comment

Time for an update. I'd say I'm about 40% now, if I had to put a number.
                            Still improving very slowly. But as long as I can measure improvement and healing I'm fine, it's all good. I just want to continue and finish with a full recovery.

Unfortunately the best way to check how things are is to reach orgasm. The last one I had was today and it was the first one with feeling since the injury. It was surreal and weird to ejaculate and feel some kind of satisfaction but have no sensation at all about it before, not easy to describe.
                            So, that feeling is back a little and seems more natural and less weird. I mean, it's the best feeling there possibly is, right? And it's pretty fucked up if your body achieves orgasm and you can't feel it in your brain or penis.

Anyways he is still very week. If I have erections it feels like something is not working as it should, but I could never locate what the problem really is. It's like half of it is still sleeping or whatever,

Overall my penis feels more natural and less like rubber, sensation continues to come back little by little. I really cannot understand how this works and why this is the process, but as long as I heal, I don't care...

So this is good news overall. I'm about to close the sixth week since the injury.

Since I still have no idea and most of the suggestions don't make sense,

I really wonder what in the fuck actually happened to me.

Comment

You freaked out is the center of what happened to you.

Comment

Can you hold an erection standing up? If so I think youre absolutely fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X