No announcement yet.

Seriusly damaged my penis ED, numbness, loss of sensation, soft glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok seems you are trying to get ontrack . Looks like you have been in a death spiral with lack of sleep and anxiety .
    I had these issues in a more minor way myself . One thing that added to the spiral in my case was low testosterone . This in my case was caused by anxiety and sleep issues this lowered my test the lowered test gave exhaustion and depression thus making the spiral worse .

Yoga was a big help to me i also worked on sleep but for others different factors can be relevant .

This thread contains a number of threads you should click the links and have a long read.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...-libido-4.html

Comment

Oh in addition to low test the anxiety has caused tension in your pelvic floor the yoga and specific stretches should help.

Comment

For the moment no changes after 3 months.

I can have 100% erections since 2 months, before I had ED. But the glans is still deflated and I have pain in the glans during sex. When it’s flaccid it feels detached by my body. When it’s flaccid it feels rubbery. I also lost sensitivity. It may seem ok because I get erections but it’s not ok at all. What’s the doctor theory about it? How can I recover from the detached penis feeling? Is it even possible?

My sleep in going quite well, I relax but I don’t exercise and stretch much because of I have no time but i’ll Start this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybug View Post
          For the moment no changes after 3 months.

I can have 100% erections since 2 months, before I had ED. But the glans is still deflated and I have pain in the glans during sex. When it’s flaccid it feels detached by my body. When it’s flaccid it feels rubbery. I also lost sensitivity. It may seem ok because I get erections but it’s not ok at all. What’s the doctor theory about it? How can I recover from the detached penis feeling? Is it even possible?

My sleep in going quite well, I relax but I don’t exercise and stretch much because of I have no time but i’ll Start this week.
          Are you still masturbating and having sex? How often? Where is the sensitivity loss? In your shaft or glans?

Comment

bro i have same problem large flaccid , penis feel spongy ,rubbery, flaccid larger , erection loss while standing up 10 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              For nerve damage you would have needed to take to your dick with a knife/ car crash something like that .

You have not replied with your testosterone result.
              You can also pinch a nerve in a variety of everyday ways. Ever heard of pudendal neuralgia?

Comment

Quick update:

Flaccid state: rubbery feeling, soft glans, feels detached, few times it felt like throttle at the base and was difficult to walk with it, like it was keep “moving” from side to side, very strange sensation.

Hard: shaft 100% but the filling during erection is different, it’s soft, it gets harder in the end, like it gets longer flaccid before it gets harder. Glans is still soft, but little better let’s say. Still some pain during sec due to it because it gets compressed. Low sensation and low libido. Strage sensation during sex, it’s difficult to say if I find pleasure.

Stress: low, no more worries about penis size. Low stress at work. And girlfriend is good.

Other: heat flush with sometime headaches not painful but with a sensation of compression of the brain. Sometimes just this head sensation without heat.

PF: I feel a strange sensation around the anus, I think it may be the bone or muscle. Like I feel there is something. Sometimes I also have some tickling on the glutei.

No ppms for the moment since 1/2 months

Therapy:
                I stated to take ginkigo bilboa since 1 month with no results. I started also zinc + other 2 vitamins (famous) 2 days ago. No effect for the moment I think.

Do you have any suggestions?

Comment

Hey bugs, I am having the exact symptoms after PE, loss of sensation and numbness, any updates please ? what helped you ?

Comment

Working...
                  X