Multi-Question Penis Sensitivity Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Question Penis Sensitivity Poll

So a friend of mine (let's call him subject 2) has confided in me about a serious penis problem, and I started to take it extremely seriously when he started 'joking' about committing suicide over this. I've been in and out of PeGym over many years and couldn't think of a better group of guys to ask this question. I've spoken to him at length about his options and we have tried to find solutions/info by sqouring the web. He has seen multiple urologist and neurologist based on who and when he can see someone in the Medicaid system.
    So this is what we are wondering... what is the average "sensitivity" of a man's penis based on the feeling of cold? Now that I've put more thought into it, I think I have 'average' sensitivity, whereas my friend has little to 'no' sensitivity. This is based on a test with an ice cube.
    Based on touching yourself with an ice cube, for 5 seconds at a time, "how much cold" (not touch) do you feel in these areas on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being almost nothing, to 10 being burning cold 'take it off now'):

1. On the lips of your mouth.
    2. On your inner thigh a few inches from your junk.
    3. On the tip of your penis.
    4. On the rim of your penis head.
    5. On the shaft below your head.
    6. On the shaft near your body.

What are your results?

Here are the different results we are experiencing:

Subject 1 (me):
    1. 9
    2. 6
    3. 0
    4. 3
    5. 5
    6. 5

Subject 2 (my friend):
    1. 9
    2. 7
    3. 0
    4. 0
    5. 1
    6. 1

What were the docs telling him? What are his masturbation habits (death grip with little or thick lube, frequency, etc)? How long has he had this issue?

Comment

The normal cause of lack of sensitivity is death grip.
      So I take it your friend has delayed ejaculation?

Comment

And... don't touch your skin with ice unless you wet the surface of the ice first! Ever have an ice cube stick to your finger? Now think about it being stuck to your dick.

Comment

Okay so i think I have more info:

Does he use death grip? - No
          How long has he had this issue? - Started 10 years ago
          Delayed ejaculation? - Yes

The docs have been no help. One urologist said neurologist only study theories... and the neurologist said any nerve damage over a few months old isn't worth pursuing and to give up. The problem is he can't seem to move on from this. He also just started seeing a therapist (1 visit). I'm not sure how to help him or what to do. He doesn't leave his house, quit work, quit school, and is just depressed and hopeless.

The ice cube test was suggested by one of the urologist, do the numbers in the original post look normal or not? Can anyone indulge me?

Comment

I have no knowledge of ice cube test .

I do have knowledge and experience on delayed ejaculation.
            There are various medical causes . In the absense of medical causes there are 2 factors that come up again and again .

Death grip masturbation now many guys don't realise how hard they are griping .

Anxiety ,again many guys don't realise how anxious they are

Comment

By the way there are 2 articles that I know of onsite on delayed ejaculation.

Comment

Actually, there are two ways of injurying the dorsal nerve of the penis: compressing or stretching.
                Even not using death grips, the potential to injury the nerves simply stretching the penis - and this the base of all PE methods, is very high.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyu View Post
                  Actually, there are two ways of injurying the dorsal nerve of the penis: compressing or stretching.
                  Even not using death grips, the potential to injury the nerves simply stretching the penis - and this the base of all PE methods, is very high.
                  I have done extensive compression ,stretching and death grip none of which caused "nerve damage ". I did have retrain myself after death grio and can explain how to do it .
                  Short of a sword or a car crash I don't know how you would go about creating "nerve damage."

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    I have done extensive compression ,stretching and death grip none of which caused "nerve damage ". I did have retrain myself after death grio and can explain how to do it .
                    Short of a sword or a car crash I don't know how you would go about creating "nerve damage."
                    Each one could also tell here his own experiences with PE, and many guys have different outcomes, yes, with nerve damage, many times permanent, through not only compressing but also stretching them.

If nothing very bad happened for you, at least for now, good for you.

Comment

Each one could also tell here his own experiences with PE, and many guys have different outcomes, yes, with nerve damage, many times permanent, through not only compressing but also stretching them.

If nothing very bad happened for you, at least for now, good for you.
                      Uh huh can I see the Uro's medical report saying nerve damage from PE ?. Amazing how many self diagnose all sorts of dire ailments.

Comment

Uh huh can I see the Uro's medical report saying nerve damage from PE ?. Amazing how many self diagnose all sorts of dire ailments.
                        Yes, you can. I could send in pvt msg my eletroneuromiography, although I don't think I should, not only because your sarcasm but also because I should not have to prove my words here.
                        You say you have stretched your penis, have gains and nothing bad happened and ele trust in you. I say I got a permanent and a terrible injury and you challenge me.
                        Ok...

Comment

Yes, you can. I could send in pvt msg my eletroneuromiography, although I don't think I should, not only because your sarcasm but also because I should not have to prove my words here.
                          You say you have stretched your penis, have gains and nothing bad happened and ele trust in you. I say I got a permanent and a terrible injury and you challenge me.
                          Ok...
                          This is the net you are a guy with 8 posts telling me a story . I get to make up my own mind how much I believe .

Comment

This is the net you are a guy with 8 posts telling me a story . I get to make up my own mind how much I believe .
                            Ok, so you made up your mind based in my # of my posts and your own pre convictions. Even no medical report will change this. You could imply it is fake, etc.

Comment

Ok, so you made up your mind based in my # of my posts and your own pre convictions. Even no medical report will change this. You could imply it is fake, etc.
                              What you say does not make sense, it is unfortunate that others do not have the amount of experience I do to draw on.

The net is full of all sorts of head cases ,weirdos and trolls they go to every corner of the net let the reader beware..

Comment

Working...
                              X