DCT approximation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCT approximation

Hey, have had the hard flaccid problem for around a year now and I wanna really start getting after tackling the problem. Started doing the HANS program and it’s going fine so far but I’ve seen a bunch of stuff around DCT. But... I have no income and there’s no way I can afford it. Is there a general thrust to what the program is that I can try and research on my own. Like working out and yoga or something? Or where do you guys think I should head from here?

If Hans is going fine stick with it .

Dct is still unproven.

Comment

My only concern w HANs is that it doesn’t seem like enough. Like in terms of how many moves/exercises there are. I still haven’t read the thread in its entirety so maybe there’s more in there.

Think a daily yoga routine is a good idea? I got a lot of free time for awhile before I get more busy and wanna use this time well and fix myself up

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMc View Post
        My only concern w HANs is that it doesn’t seem like enough. Like in terms of how many moves/exercises there are. I still haven’t read the thread in its entirety so maybe there’s more in there.

Think a daily yoga routine is a good idea? I got a lot of free time for awhile before I get more busy and wanna use this time well and fix myself up
        Sigh just because something costs money doesn't mean its better.
        DCT is just loads of exercises, which don't make erections stronger, just your muscles. Are you having pelvic floor tension?
        You should be doing yoga 2x a day ideally, if you have that much free time.
        HansTwilight
        Retired Moderator
        PE Gym Editor
        Member of the Month Jan 2017
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by HansTwilight; 01-16-2020, 02:29 PM.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Yea, I think a lot of my problems are related to tension, posture etc in my pelvic floor. And I didn’t mean to be dismissive of your work. I have been using it a lot recently was just hoping to find even more to build on

Comment

HANS Protocol is an excellent resource but it is important to understand that stretching alone may not give results. U have to stretch so that the muscles lengthen. And then u have to strengthen too. Focus on strengthening adductors, glutes, hamstrings and even abs.

Comment

Yea I figured some strengthing was necessary which is what I was trying to supplement with. Thank uou

Comment

I wasn't saying your were being dismissive of my work, I just don't want you to spend money that you don't have to spend, and a physio is worth way more than both my work and DCT . Strengthening should be done after getting your pelvic floor out of tension. In fact, a lot of physios recommend abstaining from strength training exercises/weightlifting.
                HansTwilight
                Retired Moderator
                PE Gym Editor
                Member of the Month Jan 2017
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by HansTwilight; 01-17-2020, 07:09 PM.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                X