Question for those who cured Hard Flaccid/PF dysfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
    Ok but I bet if my HF went away my underlying stress would too. I mean I don't get how you would get rid of the stress without actually removing yourself from that which is giving you stress. It's like if you have a job that is stressing you out the logical thing would be to take a break which helps de-stress.

How are you suppose to not get stressed out when its causing you stress, I mean it doesn't make sense.

Not to mention having HF makes it hard to actually live a normal life, dating can be inherently stressful and then you add in HF which makes everything more stressful which makes your HF worse and you are stuck in this never ending cycle. Whats the solution, i'm not sure....the sad part is the stress would melt away if the HF went away so it's like you are in a catch 22.
    Man you are never going to change your situation with that mindset. If what you’ve been doing for 5 years hasn’t worked you need to make changes. If you aren’t willing to make drastic changes don’t expect any differences.

I have three threads with extensive info about curing this. Give those a read, but I’ll warn you if you’re not willing to drastically change your lifestyle don’t expect a cure.

Comment

• Permanent Hypertonic Pelvic Floor?

At what point is it safe to assume you have permanent hypertonia of the pelvic floor?

Comment

At what point is it safe to assume you have permanent hypertonia of the pelvic floor?
        To anyone who reads any of my posts lately I'm probably going to sound like a broken record.

I've learned from guys like you, HelpmeHF, to look at the thread history before replying to questions like this that seem to be based in worries of any kind. I'm not surprised to see you still spinning on the same basic question you were asking months ago, even a year ago.

Have you looked back over any of your old threads?

This one from May 2021 is virtually identical:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...eversible.html

Are you working with a physical therapist? Or are you self-diagnosed and self-treating?
        "The reputation of a man is like his shadow: it sometimes precedes him; it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size." - French Proverb

Comment

• Originally posted by mistergeorge View Post
          To anyone who reads any of my posts lately I'm probably going to sound like a broken record.

I've learned from guys like you, HelpmeHF, to look at the thread history before replying to questions like this that seem to be based in worries of any kind. I'm not surprised to see you still spinning on the same basic question you were asking months ago, even a year ago.

Have you looked back over any of your old threads?

This one from May 2021 is virtually identical:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...eversible.html

Are you working with a physical therapist? Or are you self-diagnosed and self-treating?
          I definitely have HF with hypertonic pelvic floor and i'm self-treating right now with not a lot of success.

Comment

• So a physio who des male pelvic floor.

Comment

• Do you smoke marijuana? Drink coffee? Simple stuff like this will cause involuntary contractions. You need to activate your PNS. Read some of my threads on how I cured my HF.

Comment

• Originally posted by theisland View Post
                Do you smoke marijuana? Drink coffee? Simple stuff like this will cause involuntary contractions. You need to activate your PNS. Read some of my threads on how I cured my HF.
                dude I literally don't do anything, i eat clean, i'm fit, I exercise daily. I got this after a straining injury, literally instant HF after I forced an ejaculation either by kegeling or reverse kegeling I don't really remember and it messed me up to where I got HF.

Feel like its permanent damage, but I don't know how i can tell for sure.

Comment

• Have you ever seen a therapist who specializes in male pelvic floor issue?
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

When you see a medical professional and they tell you that. End of story.
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

• Numerous injury threads by OP merged- as discussed with site mods/admins.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

dude I literally don't do anything, i eat clean, i'm fit, I exercise daily. I got this after a straining injury, literally instant HF after I forced an ejaculation either by kegeling or reverse kegeling I don't really remember and it messed me up to where I got HF.

Feel like its permanent damage, but I don't know how i can tell for sure.
                        Same way i got mine I believe. Through forcing kegels to maintain erection during sex and i heard a pop.

Comment

Working...
                        X