Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butters65 View Post
    Wow, thanks for posting this.

I have a similar issue to yours; fasting isn’t something I’ve though of trying until now.

I bought an x30 back in May ‘19 and to this day experience hard flaccid after climaxing, a tight scrotum, and overall low sex-drive/low EQ.

I overdid pumping when I first got the bathmate. It’s fairly easy to do because if you press the thing all the way down on the first pump you immediately reach like 4 or 5 HG. I didn’t know that and must’ve pumped my member to ~10 HG right out of the gate. I’ve extended and air pumped in the past with great results.

The first time I ever turtled was after using the bathmate for the 3rd time back in May.

It’s been a year now and my member is still not fully there. Lesson learned, but I’ve been searching for a solution for so long (I’ve stretched, followed the Hans protocol, etc) and I always thought I did permanent damage to my tunica (which may still be the case - probably not - but this definitely gives me hope).

I’ll do it with you bro. I’m going to start tomorrow and fast for 7 days, so I’ll update this thread (not trying to hijack it, so just let me know if you think I am/you have a problem with it and I’ll start my own thread).

But yeah, let’s do it dude. Count me in - let’s see how this goes. I’m desperate for something to work and I’ve tried everything else.
    Please keep us updated, you could potentially help others.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperGuy View Post
      I had zero urinary symptoms.
      Was your hard flaccid worst when standing?

Comment

Wow, thanks for posting this.

I have a similar issue to yours; fasting isn’t something I’ve though of trying until now.

I bought an x30 back in May ‘19 and to this day experience hard flaccid after climaxing, a tight scrotum, and overall low sex-drive/low EQ.

I overdid pumping when I first got the bathmate. It’s fairly easy to do because if you press the thing all the way down on the first pump you immediately reach like 4 or 5 HG. I didn’t know that and must’ve pumped my member to ~10 HG right out of the gate. I’ve extended and air pumped in the past with great results.

The first time I ever turtled was after using the bathmate for the 3rd time back in May.

It’s been a year now and my member is still not fully there. Lesson learned, but I’ve been searching for a solution for so long (I’ve stretched, followed the Hans protocol, etc) and I always thought I did permanent damage to my tunica (which may still be the case - probably not - but this definitely gives me hope).

I’ll do it with you bro. I’m going to start tomorrow and fast for 7 days, so I’ll update this thread (not trying to hijack it, so just let me know if you think I am/you have a problem with it and I’ll start my own thread).

But yeah, let’s do it dude. Count me in - let’s see how this goes. I’m desperate for something to work and I’ve tried everything else.
        When I got off a fast I made sure to take to the proper steps. Day 1 I ate fruits, veggies, juice. Day 2 I ate anything that wasn't meat, or dairy. Going from fasting to eating certain foods will not make for good bowel movements.
        Start: 5.875x4.75
        Now: 7x5.125
        Goal: 7.25x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Hope77 View Post
          Was your hard flaccid worst when standing?
          Yes it was the worst when standing. It would disappear when I was in a steam room, sauna, or hot bath.

Comment

When I got off a fast I made sure to take to the proper steps. Day 1 I ate fruits, veggies, juice. Day 2 I ate anything that wasn't meat, or dairy. Going from fasting to eating certain foods will not make for good bowel movements.
            Got it, thanks. So you literally just drank water for 3.5 days straight?

Comment

Got it, thanks. So you literally just drank water for 3.5 days straight?
              Correct.

Comment

Makes totally sense, OP`s body "reset".
                BUT all that he did prior working to alleviate the HF including RK`s, yoga etc. surely helped him and gave him ressources that acivated when he was out of energy to maintain the tenseness,

I know how I did a lot of work and never noticed how I was still tight in some places. Came to me kinda on accident noticing more tense areas.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Correct.
                  Cool, quick question - how did you prep for it? I officially started today and had a few small meals yesterday (probably 6-700 calories in total) that consisted of mostly protein and one piece of bred/few slices of avocado. Anything special I should've done? Just want to do this correctly (going to also implement your routine afterwards to ease off of it so thanks for sharing that).

Comment

Cool, quick question - how did you prep for it? I officially started today and had a few small meals yesterday (probably 6-700 calories in total) that consisted of mostly protein and one piece of bred/few slices of avocado. Anything special I should've done? Just want to do this correctly (going to also implement your routine afterwards to ease off of it so thanks for sharing that).
                    I did nothing to prep for it. The important part was getting off the fast correctly.

Comment

Water fasting, LOL. Someone believe this?

Comment

So the fast that I described in my first post happened 4 years ago. Currently I have almost reached my length goal, and so I've been focusing on girth. I've been doing a girth focused routine for about 8 weeks now, and have gained about 1/16th-1/8th an inch in girth. Unfortunately my routine is causing my pelvic floor muscles to tighten. About 5 weeks ago I performed an intense girth routine for 3 days in a row which really tightened things up. Now I don't do girth consecutive days in a row. After a week of the 3 days in a row I was back to normal. But even now my pelvic floor will be mildly tight the day after a girth routine and takes a day to heal.

This does not compare to what I experienced 4 years ago. There is no associated hard flaccid like last time, and I do not get that tight feeling after I masturbate (only the day after a girth workout).
                        Pain = 0/10
                        Discomfort = 2/10 the day after girth routine

Anyways there's a good chance I'm going to start a 4 day fast this Friday because it works out with my schedule. I am a healthy weight 161lbs at 5'11, and I do not have diabetes, or an eating disorder. I have actually been trying to gain weight for bodybuilding purposes, so I am not looking forward to the fast, but doing a fast right now works very well with my schedule. I am not encouraging others to do this, but am merely expressing my own actions.

Comment

Hey has the fasting fixed your HF this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaid1997 View Post
                            Hey has the fasting fixed your HF this time?
                            I didn't have a hf, just a tight pelvic floor. I didn't follow through on the fast b/ the problem fixed itself

Comment

I've still got it after 5 months. Stretching, breathing and RKs daily. Still the same

Comment

For me, Hard flaccid is gone by doing this excercise. I was putting my legs wide open on the wall and my back on the bed like doing a deep squat and was moving my breath at my PF and bending it with the breath.After doing it and gotten up my flaccid was huge and soft but after some mins it was back to hard and small.After some weeks of doing it it was fully recovered.

For full details see what teodeles says in:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...flaccid-2.html

Comment

Working...
                                X