Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Locating and Activating the Ischiocavernosus Muscle (IC) to obtain more 'Penis Power'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 100% found it easier to do erect. Laying on my side with half chub morning wood was easier too. Still tougher to "hold" rather than just flex quickly, working on that now.

Comment

Yeah holding the IC is all about keep doing it and then once you cross a threshold you will be able to hold it a long time.

You can hold the IC longer and easier than the BC cause it has more "endurance muscle fibers" while the BC has more fast twitch fibers.
      But that also means that the BC can break the IC hold.
      That`s why first stretching and relaxing the BC with RK's is important. A tight or out of control BC will mess with your IC holds.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

This is correct way to train IC Muscle? https://youtu.be/Lle3kHGjJ6c

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
          Yeah holding the IC is all about keep doing it and then once you cross a threshold you will be able to hold it a long time.

You can hold the IC longer and easier than the BC cause it has more "endurance muscle fibers" while the BC has more fast twitch fibers.
          That`s why first stretching and relaxing the BC with RK's is important. A tight or out of control BC will mess with your IC holds.
          This is in line with what I was saying earlier about spasm and other parts of the pf being involved .

Comment

So essentially there’s two ways to activate the ic muscle preferably while erected ?

The slight kegel method- while flaccid creating a twitch/pulling inwards motion at the base of your shaft where your penis connects to your pelvis on the top side? While done erected your penis will “jump” but I feel like the IC and BC are both activated during this.

Reverse kegel method -While erected making your penis jump through a RK helps activate the IC only? During this motion I don’t feel the BC activated but the jump isn’t as intense as done performing a regular kegel.

Comment

So essentially there’s two ways to activate the ic muscle preferably while erected ?

The slight kegel method- while flaccid creating a twitch/pulling inwards motion at the base of your shaft where your penis connects to your pelvis on the top side? While done erected your penis will “jump” but I feel like the IC and BC are both activated during this.

Reverse kegel method -While erected making your penis jump through a RK helps activate the IC only? During this motion I don’t feel the BC activated but the jump isn’t as intense as done performing a regular kegel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodygenius View Post

There's no jump needed. The BC is mostly responsible for the jump. I dont see no jumping when doing an RK.
                I think doing RK's and knowing you are not tight is good before working the IC. Then RK can cancel BC and the IC can work full range.

My BC and pfloor is relxad enough so I can do full range IC without doing a RK.
                A strong RK and then an IC on top adds more internal pressure towards the penis making it balloon somewhat(veins get visibly fuller).

If one masters RK's you're able to work the IC's easily. I wasn't able to do full range IC's when I had a tight PF
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

The Front Kegel type where BC and IC and a lot more is activated at once can show you where the IC is if you can differentiate the sensations while doing that kegel.
                  But it's probably impossible to get the full IC range and effect if the BC is engaged same time.

Again this is where the comparison to biceps and triceps applies. cant full range engage triceps with tight biceps and vice versa
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

There's no jump needed. The BC is mostly responsible for the jump. I dont see no jumping when doing an RK.
                    I think doing RK's and knowing you are not tight is good before working the IC. Then RK can cancel BC and the IC can work full range.

My BC and pfloor is relxad enough so I can do full range IC without doing a RK.
                    A strong RK and then an IC on top adds more internal pressure towards the penis making it balloon somewhat(veins get visibly fuller).

If one masters RK's you're able to work the IC's easily. I wasn't able to do full range IC's when I had a tight PF
                    Thank you for the insight. I’m still a little confused on how to activate the IC muscle. While flaccid It feels like (that’s if I’m doing it correctly) the top of penis where my pelvis meets is moving inwards making my member lift but while doing this I can still feel my BC twitching a little bit when I press my hand against it. Is it suppose to feel like this initially until I master isolating the IC muscle through RK training.

Comment

• If the pelvic floor isnt fully released from tensions then its possible engaging one muscle will trigger more muscles.
                      Yes that inward type of movement I get when I do an IC that focuses on pulling inside and not outside.
                      When I do a flaccid IC focused outwards the BC will bulge down and outwards.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

• [QUOTE = DickerSchwanz; 1641997]
                        [ATTACH] 103669 [/ ATTACH]
                        The red arrows are depicting the way one should engage and move the 2 IC legs together. Most of that is happening inside and behind the pubic bone.
                        A so called front reverse kegel when done strongly and toward the same spot can engage the IC muscles too.

As the IC is, at the front, directly attached to the CC and inside close to the two sides of the CC it is also squezzing the inner penis. [/ QUOTE]

Please tell us in detail about these ICM training methods
                        nupru
                        Last edited by nupru; 02-20-2021, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                          Does this work:

[ATTACH]104425[/ATTACH]
                          noooo it d oes not! is a nice pic to check out

HERE: https://i.imgur.com/qGuO79M.jpg
                          EVERYONE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IC check this pic out.
                          The arrows show the direction of the IC clenching/contracting.

Clench the IC muscles, the whole thing as seen in the pictures.
                          How can this be done in practice? Can I do it with my hand in the crotch?
                          nupru
                          Last edited by nupru; 02-20-2021, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nupru View Post
                            How can this be done in practice? Can I do it with my hand in the crotch?
                            no, it`s inside.
                            In practice, you need to be aware of the muscle and then engage it. It's similar to engaging a small muscle in your face.
                            Having an erection and pushing the erection down and to the side and then internally working against it is engaging the IC muscle.

(but it also might engage the BC muscle, bulbospongiosis, which many find to be easier to notice. And then you just avoid using the BC to make the movement)

There's no easy way to train the IC like training the biceps muscle with a biceps curl. Once you are aware it`s very easy though lol
                            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

• Hey schwanz,

I read a lot of your posts and I learned about the different muscles of the pelvic floor like how the IC keeps blood in, BC is what pushes the blood in, not too sure how the PC helps with EQ ( if you could fill in this blank that would be great )

I know isolating the IC is basically a very light bc kegal (the motion is like pulling the penis in) , Isolating the bc is the full kegal which you feel in the middle (right under you) and I believe PC is back toward the anus

Knowing these 3 muscles what routine would you recommend as far as Kegals both normal and RK to achieve full pelvic floor balance and 10/10 EQ?

I am using the quick extender pro in attempt to get length. What do you recommend for girth and the mushroom head you achieved?

Comment

• Hey thx for posting, I enjoy PM's but rather discuss in the forums so more input is had cause we still dont know how it all works fully.

Originally posted by Capital J View Post
                                I read a lot of your posts and I learned about the different muscles of the pelvic floor like how the IC keeps blood in, BC is what pushes the blood in, not too sure how the PC helps with EQ ( if you could fill in this blank that would be great )
                                For me the PC has the effect of squeezing the shaft inside the PF and it automatically "pulls along" a part of the BC muscle. I can not do a full IC and PC same time but PC and BC same time (antagonistic).

I know isolating the IC is basically a very light bc kegal (the motion is like pulling the penis in) , Isolating the bc is the full kegal which you feel in the middle (right under you) and I believe PC is back toward the anus
                                I think its only a similar effect but not the same movement. Can`t fully flex BC and IC same time.

Knowing these 3 muscles what routine would you recommend as far as Kegals both normal and RK to achieve full pelvic floor balance and 10/10 EQ?
                                Strength and control it is. Once you have control you know what muscle you need to work more etc. It`s like training biceps and triceps. If you want to train them just do it during edging or other PE exercises where it fits. I clamp and push blood in via BC and hold in via IC and assist with the clamp. Should I go to close to PONR I flex the PC.

I am using the quick extender pro in attempt to get length. What do you recommend for girth and the mushroom head you achieved?
                                I dont know if I achieved a mushroom head yet. If I balloon my dick with BC and IC switches, short BC long IC hold, then repeat while assisting with constant RK`s, then my glans reaches full potential. Increasing the actual size of head is hard as it is very flexible.
                                All girth exercises can help gain girth done right.. Key is to not injure and keep creating expansion daily for weeks/months adjusting intensity and time etc. based on a lot of PI`s
                                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                                X