No announcement yet.

Another hard flaccid story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys bust your ass doing Rks as many as you can. Also PF stretching and before sleep some minutes of soft ball massage.
    This thing is reversable ... you just have to maintain this PF balance by never stop Rks+PF stretchings+Soft ball massage.
    The mentenance requires a lot less treatment.
    Also be carefull of your body posture when you sit on a chair. Do not hunch your weist like a sorry dog. Curve your weist like you are waiting to be fucked LoL and place all the body weight on the hamstrings

Comment

guys sometimes my HF is worse in the mornings, its as if nocturnal erections/involuntary kegels have tightened my PF very badly and some mornings my HF is pretty bad. Some days its better i guess due to less nocturnal erections/kegels.

I don't know its hard to recover from this, i've had days where i feel like everything is loosening up and then as soon things are looking up and i get an erection whether i'm sleeping or just spontaneous one, everything starts to tighten up again.

I don't know it's a constant cycle of improvement and regression.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
        guys sometimes my HF is worse in the mornings, its as if nocturnal erections/involuntary kegels have tightened my PF very badly and some mornings my HF is pretty bad. Some days its better i guess due to less nocturnal erections/kegels.

I don't know its hard to recover from this, i've had days where i feel like everything is loosening up and then as soon things are looking up and i get an erection whether i'm sleeping or just spontaneous one, everything starts to tighten up again.

I don't know it's a constant cycle of improvement and regression.
        I dont think nocturnal erections are the problem, keep doing rks and the relax exercises

I want to add another update to the thread too, I have regained my morning woods to the point I have trouble aiming right in the toilet which imo is a sign that theres nothing physically wrong down there and if there are problems they are most likely mental. I mention that because I remember when I got hard flaccid I was going through thinking that I have various other diseases, I couldnt believe that the pelvic muscles are so important

Comment

Originally posted by lx187 View Post
          I dont think nocturnal erections are the problem, keep doing rks and the relax exercises

I want to add another update to the thread too, I have regained my morning woods to the point I have trouble aiming right in the toilet which imo is a sign that theres nothing physically wrong down there and if there are problems they are most likely mental. I mention that because I remember when I got hard flaccid I was going through thinking that I have various other diseases, I couldnt believe that the pelvic muscles are so important
          Can you maintain erection without manual stimulation right now?

Comment

I get morning wood too, it doesn't really mean you don't have hard flaccid, just means when your sleeping your muscles are able to relax not necessarily so easy when you are standing up.

Also HF i think can be caused by a mental issue but honestly if you've had it for a long time it becomes a muscular problem, I don't worry about HF now that i know exactly whats going on but it doesn't make it go away any less, it's a lot easier to deal with now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodot007 View Post
              Can you maintain erection without manual stimulation right now?
              yeah, thank God everything is alright with my erections now

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
                I get morning wood too, it doesn't really mean you don't have hard flaccid, just means when your sleeping your muscles are able to relax not necessarily so easy when you are standing up.

Also HF i think can be caused by a mental issue but honestly if you've had it for a long time it becomes a muscular problem, I don't worry about HF now that i know exactly whats going on but it doesn't make it go away any less, it's a lot easier to deal with now though.
                morning woods are a good sign, it shows that theres nothing wrong with the penis itself

Comment

morning woods are a good sign, it shows that theres nothing wrong with the penis itself
                  yea i guess but my HF is pretty bad and i get involuntary kegels so my PF is messed up. I think in majority of cases the penis is fine, but pelvic floor might not be.

Comment

Ix187 havd you recovered from HF or still busy recovering?

Comment

yeah, thank God everything is alright with my erections now
                      How to recovering it?

Comment

Originally posted by Millionaire01 View Post
                        Ix187 havd you recovered from HF or still busy recovering?
                        hey sorry for the late replies but idk why I think I replied to both you and the dude below but I dont see my replies lol, yeah I have fully recovered

Comment

Originally posted by Dodot007 View Post
                          How to recovering it?
                          read my thread bro I have already put the things that worked for me which I learned after hours of reading countless threads on this forum

Comment

Congratulations bro !

Comment

Originally posted by Millionaire01 View Post
                              Congratulations bro !
                              thanks I hope you fix your hf too!

Comment

I decided to bump this thread because I havent logged in a long time and want to share some other information

even after recovering from hf I still continue to do yoga because I like it relieves stress, sometimes when life throws too many problems at once at me the hf comes back but in a few hours it disappears again, I do rk all day whenever I can, the yoga poses which imo give the best relieve are the malasana(or the garland pose), reclined butterfly, happy baby pose, the one which looks like the happy baby but instead of your ankles you are holding your toes and the one where you are with your legs spread on the wall, deep slow breathing using the diaphragm, you will know you are doing it right when during certain poses(the ones where you are laying mostly) you will see that your dick and balls are expanding like a balloon

Comment

Working...
                                X