Dealing with Penile Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A part of my penis is sore

A part of my penis is sore but it does not hurt. its only on the right part of my penis (maybe half inch under the glans) so how do i treat it? how long will it take to completely heal? i think i got this from a tight grip while jelqing

I was 1.5 months into a supra slammers routine after when i switched my hand position little and after the session i noticed that i had thrombosed vein. It wasnt painfull or anything and I took a 2 weeks break from PE with aplying hot rice sock to it everyday. After two weeks I had to leave to a different country and couldnt do any warming up. Now its been already 1.5 months and the thrombosed vein is still there. I tried to start my routine again gently but it wasnt good for the vein so i stopped. Ill be total of 4 months away from my home country so it would have been perfect surprise for the lady back home to make my dick bigger but what can I do? Any other tips for revcovery than hot rice sock?

Originally posted by the_Based_God View Post
    What could cold glans while flaccid be? I can get erections but my glans are cold to the touch when flaccid. I have a slight pain inside my penis, as well. For this reason I'm taking a break. Now the cold glans thing is freaking me out, too.
    I've got the same issue too - cool glans when flaccid. I'd like to know what we can do to resolve this. The colour is looking mottled too.
    Big Al
    Administrator
    PEGym Editor
    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Big Al; 12-30-2013, 03:33 PM. Reason: Posted on narly inactive thread
    Starting Size: 5.5 x 4.5

Current Size: 5.5 x 4.5

Gains: EQ

That feeling when you thought you had length and girth gains
    but your ruler and tape measure disagree... DAMN!!!

Comment

• What about if I lost sensitivity to the lower side of the shaft (ventral side of penis if that is a term) and the glans?

Comment

• Penile Pain & Nerve Rejuvenation Remedy | Herballove.com

Does anyone know this website?

What do you think of it, making money over desperate men with the beauty of natural miraculous treatment, or could it really help with injuries?
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

• If it helps with blood flow it could work, but I would buy some of the ingredients at Walmart and experiment.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

• Stay away from Dr. Lin. He will rot your mind.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

• Ok !
              I was a bit like Big O, I thought it could help a bit with blood flow and healing process, although nothing as all the benefits this Dr sees in his products.
              I dont believe this herbs can be harmful, rather useless.
              Maybe having a look at the herbs he mentioned will be interesting though.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

• Are these normal ?

I'm 18 years old male and I've noticed what some might call spider veins on my penis. They are most noticeable when I'm erect. I also think I might have some broken capillaries towards the head of my penis as well. I would like to know if having small purple blood vessels or spider veins is normal and if these blood vessels are actually functional or are they busted. Also my penis seems to not be as full and engorged at the head as it used to be. Could the broken capillaries be the cause? I've limited my masturbating to about once every 4 days as I may be acting too rough on my penis. I'm circumcised by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by michael86420 View Post
                  I'm 18 years old male and I've noticed what some might call spider veins on my penis. They are most noticeable when I'm erect. I also think I might have some broken capillaries towards the head of my penis as well. I would like to know if having small purple blood vessels or spider veins is normal and if these blood vessels are actually functional or are they busted. Also my penis seems to not be as full and engorged at the head as it used to be. Could the broken capillaries be the cause? I've limited my masturbating to about once every 4 days as I may be acting too rough on my penis. I'm circumcised by the way.
                  Welcome to the Gym michael86420!

By spider veins do you mean Telangiectasia or you are referring to prominent veins that gets more dimensional when erect, if it is the latter then that is not an anomaly, it is in fact a good thing, and a sign of good circulation.

Have you been following any PE exercises/routine?
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

• I felt small pain in penis head at 100% erection uli. After that i felt small sharp pain in the penis head when i was fully erected, so i only felt pain when i was fully erected and putting real pressure to the penis... No pain afterwards and no color chance in penis. I stopped right after i felt it 2nd time. What can this be? I am a bit scared because this is the first time i felt any pain in my penis when erected.
                    Started again! 14.3.2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Ccuum View Post
                      I felt small pain in penis head at 100% erection uli. After that i felt small sharp pain in the penis head when i was fully erected, so i only felt pain when i was fully erected and putting real pressure to the penis... No pain afterwards and no color chance in penis. I stopped right after i felt it 2nd time. What can this be? I am a bit scared because this is the first time i felt any pain in my penis when erected.
                      Too much pressure/expansion in your glans. You need rest, along with heat sessions to promote healing.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

• I started hanging about 6 weeks ago with the captains wench and 2 weeks ago with the bib. Was still working in technique but a couple days ago my dick has gone like 80% numb which is scaring the shit out if me. Ive been told by many that I will regain sensation but Ive also nkt noticed any improvements. I was actually beeing very cautious as well so im surprised this happened as I usually see it with those pushing the limits. Still only at 5lbs.
                        Starting..........Current
                        BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                        BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                        NBPEL - 7"........8"
                        MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
                        9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

• Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
                          I started hanging about 6 weeks ago with the captains wench and 2 weeks ago with the bib. Was still working in technique but a couple days ago my dick has gone like 80% numb which is scaring the shit out if me. Ive been told by many that I will regain sensation but Ive also nkt noticed any improvements. I was actually beeing very cautious as well so im surprised this happened as I usually see it with those pushing the limits. Still only at 5lbs.
                          Overworked brother. You need more time! It will heal, but it will take a while to completely get back to normal. I experienced numbness for about a week, and then experienced it off and on for a couple months, when I originally started PE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            Overworked brother. You need more time! It will heal, but it will take a while to completely get back to normal. I experienced numbness for about a week, and then experienced it off and on for a couple months, when I originally started PE.
                            As of today it feels slightly turtled and a but stiffer, not soft and plump as usual. If I do some helicopter shakes it loosens/softens/hangs back to nirmal but aftet a few mins goes back to to how it was. Im trying not to stress about it and habe been told itll go back to normal. Just not sure if theres anything in my control i can do to help.
                            Starting..........Current
                            BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                            BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                            NBPEL - 7"........8"
                            MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
                            9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

• Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
                              As of today it feels slightly turtled and a but stiffer, not soft and plump as usual. If I do some helicopter shakes it loosens/softens/hangs back to nirmal but aftet a few mins goes back to to how it was. Im trying not to stress about it and habe been told itll go back to normal. Just not sure if theres anything in my control i can do to help.
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-numbness.html

Comment

• Duplicate- already posted here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...e-stop-pe.html
                                Big Al
                                Administrator
                                PEGym Editor
                                Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                                PEGym Hero
                                Last edited by Big Al; 07-15-2014, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X