Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent Penis Exercises

Please tell me exercises SPECIFICALLY related to bent penis

Penis is bent like an arc towards left (more like a banana) , Also the base is thin as compared to rest of shaft.
    Am doing the Beginners routine BUT i am Nervous about the bent So Please help me Out .

Guide me How to go about this problem and deal with it successfully as its draining my mental energy.
    Why do we fall ? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.

Motivation

Am Quoting my earlier post too just for reference

Originally posted by Dark Knight Less Is More View Post
    Hello all ,

I nice to be a member of this forum . I am reading the info given in forums since last few weeks , i went through many basic threads and found the info very helpful. The Success stories also motivated me to go ahead. I am having this slight Curvature problem , the PE exercise will surely help me in getting back to proper shape . My long term aim is to add few inches to My girth .

These exercises and Routines give confidence and self satisfaction . Looking forward for more .

yeah ... Less is More

Motivation

Comment

why don't you like your bent penis?
      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
        why don't you like your bent penis?
        Its not about like or dislike . Its about curing it that off course is caused due to my ignorance .

It may cause problem in future so i want the help and corrective tips for it .

Motivation

Comment

How bent is it, is it a slight bend or is it enough to cause problems with sexual activity
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I like a bent or curved peen. Especially if it's curved up from the man's body like a banana. Hang to the left or right I don't care. Curve is good. So I'm of no help to u here.
            If u were my partner I would ask u to leave ur curve alone!
            The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
              I like a bent or curved peen. Especially if it's curved up from the man's body like a banana. Hang to the left or right I don't care. Curve is good. So I'm of no help to u here.
              Details! Kidding

Yeah nothings wrong with a curve, unless you're not able to fit it in a woman, then that's a huge problem.
              And if you really don't want it, extenders and jelqing against the curve help but takes time and dedication.

Comment

I have a slight upward curv and I dont think I would change it. If you wish to straighten it out you should try jelquing against the curve, Dont expect it to change in a week, it will take several months. Extenders are suppose to help with straightening as well.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  How bent is it, is it a slight bend or is it enough to cause problems with sexual activity
                  its around 20 Degree towards left ( its bent from mid of shaft ) I have no clue whether its gonna cause any problem during sex .

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  I have a slight upward curv and I dont think I would change it. If you wish to straighten it out you should try jelquing against the curve, Dont expect it to change in a week, it will take several months. Extenders are suppose to help with straightening as well.

Again the bent is from midway shaft towards left . So i will jelq towards the right . But i have no idea about Extenders ?
                  The second part of my problem is related to thin base as compared rest of shaft so please do tell me about it.

Motivation

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post

Those words really inspired my spirit . Hope for the best .

Motivation

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                      Details! Kidding

Yeah nothings wrong with a curve, unless you're not able to fit it in a woman, then that's a huge problem.
                      And if you really don't want it, extenders and jelqing against the curve help but takes time and dedication.

Yeah . But whats the permissible bent that doesn't cause problems during sex ? I have approx. 20 degree may be less .

I Know about Jelqing , but need more information on extenders .

Motivation

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Knight Less Is More View Post
                        Yeah . But whats the permissible bent that doesn't cause problems during sex ? I have approx. 20 degree may be less .

I Know about Jelqing , but need more information on extenders .

Google penile extenders.Or search here.
                        A bend is normal, feel free to google and see.

Comment

A bend in your penis will have little or no effect during sex. Curves are really irrelevant because everything can move around quite a lot (on both sides) when you are going at it. Remember, a lady's vagina is very stretchy, and is inside a soft abdomen. I have had sex with men with curves of different types, and I cannot remember them every making a difference. Chemistry (what kind of spark you have between you and your partner) and technique (how you use your fingers and lips and tongue and cock, how much patience you have, how you use what you have, etc.) are MUCH MUCH more important.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                            A bend in your penis will have little or no effect during sex. Curves are really irrelevant because everything can move around quite a lot (on both sides) when you are going at it. Remember, a lady's vagina is very stretchy, and is inside a soft abdomen. I have had sex with men with curves of different types, and I cannot remember them every making a difference. Chemistry (what kind of spark you have between you and your partner) and technique (how you use your fingers and lips and tongue and cock, how much patience you have, how you use what you have, etc.) are MUCH MUCH more important.
                            I better go tell Pirate to not come to this thread either!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you jelq to the right, it should compensate for the slight bend--nothing to fuss about. When you're stretching, you might also try doing more stretches to the right.

Comment

Working...
                              X