Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any inspiring penis recovery stories for a change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any inspiring penis recovery stories for a change?

I'm on here a lot, and I'm constantly hearing stories about people that did jelqing exercises and their penis went numb and they can never feel it again, or that they are completely impotent and never can make love to a woman again, or whatever. It's all pretty damn depressing if you ask me. Does anyone actually have any stories about how they really screwed up their penis and now it's completely back to normal? If so can you post them?

I was wondering the same thing. I messed up my dick pretty bad, and it would be nice to hear a positive recovery story for once. It is indeed very depressing and hope squashing to read about all the guys who wrecked their penises for life. A positive story would be a good change, please share if you have one.

Comment

Really? Not one person?

Comment

This is why I always chuckle when I see these "Jelq for health" ads and posts.

I feel for you guys with permanent damage. I've never jelqed and probably never will. I'm sticking with traction devices only, and even then very light (and even then I'm still scared)

Comment

Been jelqing for almost a month now, no problems so far. Then again I don't go all Hulk on my dick and pull like i'm trying to rip it free. Slow and steady. I remember when I felt/heard a pop I almost shit myself thinking I broke it, but everything was still in working order and I read somewhere that it wasn't a bad thing. But still conditioning and being careful.

I feel bad for those of us who have hurt their dicks, but I try to remain cool calm and collected when doing my routine. I never want to hurt "Tiny".

~Abe
          Starting Date: 10/23/13
          BPEL: 5.5
          EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
          BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
          EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
          BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

I didn't hurt myself from jelqing, I never even considered doing such a thing. The amount of time these guys put into this, and the risk they take in order to maybe get an extra inch is crazy (no offense). I would say stop while you can, be comfortable with yourself, and just be happy that you have a working penis that you can use, even if it is small. If you find a good girl, she won't care. Be careful with your dicks guys, one little mistake and you could be fucked for life, that's what happened to me. You don't want to end up in the injuries section on some website, trust me.

Comment

sadweener, how did you hurt yourself?

Comment

Umm, very stupidly. The way I injured myself is the worst part, if I end up permanently damaged it's going to be a hard one to live with. Basically, I was really drunk one night and curious, and I tried to put the old willy in my own back door. Stupid fucking idea, worst mistake of my life. I'm sure that I'm not the only guy who's tried that, but it's still pretty messed up. Anyways, I tried briefly, failed, and was like well that sucked. It didn't hurt or anything, although I was so drunk that I could barely feel it. I proceeded to rub one out like a normal person and fell asleep thinking nothing of it. Then the next morning I woke up to a wrecked penis.

Comment

i kept getting a swollen lump mid base that grew to an inch in diameter an was like half an inch in height. it kept appearing once every two weeks if i did really intense sessions. i was pissed off because i thought my present level of 7 min jelq was easy but this injury was slowing me down. well i got through the 90 days with some good gains but stopped due to lack of privacy. I'm back now and the injury has not reappeared so i'm up to 18 min jelq sessions and gaining in size so i suppose thats good news
                  Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

I had hard flaccid for half a year. I think i still have it to some degree but i no longer have soft glans and my EQ can easily be a 9-10 when i with a lady and have been able to start PEing agian

The problem i see is that i cant quite know for shure when i am completely cured since i dont remember how my penis felt before hard flaccid .

Edit: I don't recomend PE exept for reverse kegels if you have hard flaccid. Don't take this post as a ok-sign that you can PE with HF, many people have hurt themselves even further with PE after they got HF.
                    banan
                    Last edited by banan; 11-19-2013, 02:46 PM.
                    Battled HF and won!
                    Now: 6.75x5
                    Short term: 7x5.25
                    Long term: 7.5x5.75

Comment

Working...
                    X