Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should I be worried - the underside of my penis is reddish/brownish in colour :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I be worried - the underside of my penis is reddish/brownish in colour :/

The underside of my penis is different in colour. Its dark reddish/brownish in colour, darker then the rest of my penis and it looks bruised but I am actually not sure if it is, because to some people it might look normal. Would I be able to upload a picture? If so could someone give me directions or a link where I can where you members can comment, because my description may be difficult hard to visualize.

I thought it was because I had been warming up with a rice sock that was too hot but then why isnt the front of my penis that colour and only underside, then I thought maybe under the penis is more sensitive which is why I got the burn?

Could someone please give me some advice it would be great

ALSO, its not a painful feeling under the shaft its a burning feeling, am I over training?
    gym
    Last edited by gym; 01-08-2014, 02:11 PM.
    Starting: NBPEL: 5.25, MEG: 4.125

Short term Goal: NBPEL: 5.75, MEG: 4.5

What color was it before you started pe'ing? Just maybe it was always that way.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      What color was it before you started pe'ing? Just maybe it was always that way.
      Yeh thats what I am thinking but I never really looked at what colour it was on the underside, I think maybe now I am only realizing it because I feel a slight burning sensation where the difference in colour is :/ (for a few days now)
      gym
      Last edited by gym; 01-08-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Listen bro.. I got the same thing. Never done PE, never had sex, my penis works just fine. (I got phimosis though).

Ok.. so if I got it right, it's kind of brownish longer down on the underside of the shaft and redish longer up right? I personally think that the reddish that goes from halfway from the shaft and up is due to the foreskin being sore. (I've been doing a lot of edging, gonna go 30 days without masturbation now to see how it changes). And then I guess it's kind of brownish at the turkey neck, and longer down at the base with the balls right? You will realize that this is not really brownish, it's the same color as your balls. It's just when you first look at it it looks diffferent and weird because of the lighting. Look closer into it, you will see it's the exact same color. Are your balls brown it's gonna be brown, are your balls "red-brown", it's gonna be brownish, etc.

When I'm going to the doctor for my phimosis I'm gonna ask about this as well, but I assume it's natural and it's just your skin being more sore than others, therefore looking a bit different. Or you may have a smaller / larger turkey neck. (turkey neck = the thing that connects your scrotum and the underside of the penis shaft, with some people it goes further up the shaft than with others).

So the reason of this is either because of soreness, turkey neck being longer than normal. Or your cock may just look that way. Even if your turkey neck ends at 20% of the penis, you may have a bit of the same color going further up the shaft without it actually having any correlation or connection with the scrotum.

Comment

I have the same, theres usually a red kinda line under my shaft. More noticeable when erect.
          Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
          Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
          January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
          April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
          May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
          October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Yeah man, I think it's soreness? Anyways, gonna leave me dick for a month to see what happens. Will bring it up when I'm going to the doctor as well for my phimosis.

Comment

Originally posted by gym View Post
              Yeh thats what I am thinking but I never really looked at what colour it was on the underside, I think maybe now I am only realizing it because I feel a slight burning sensation where the difference in colour is :/ (for a few days now)
              If you never really looked then I bet it's normal. While we're at it maybe you should have a good look at the bottom of your feet to see what that looks like. This way one day when you look again you won't stress out. In fact I'll go look myself. I haven't looked at the bottom of my feet in years. It just might be nice to get friendly with them again, if I can still bend like that. If I can I'll let you know.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                Listen bro.. I got the same thing. Never done PE, never had sex, my penis works just fine. (I got phimosis though).

Ok.. so if I got it right, it's kind of brownish longer down on the underside of the shaft and redish longer up right? I personally think that the reddish that goes from halfway from the shaft and up is due to the foreskin being sore. (I've been doing a lot of edging, gonna go 30 days without masturbation now to see how it changes). And then I guess it's kind of brownish at the turkey neck, and longer down at the base with the balls right? You will realize that this is not really brownish, it's the same color as your balls. It's just when you first look at it it looks diffferent and weird because of the lighting. Look closer into it, you will see it's the exact same color. Are your balls brown it's gonna be brown, are your balls "red-brown", it's gonna be brownish, etc.

When I'm going to the doctor for my phimosis I'm gonna ask about this as well, but I assume it's natural and it's just your skin being more sore than others, therefore looking a bit different. Or you may have a smaller / larger turkey neck. (turkey neck = the thing that connects your scrotum and the underside of the penis shaft, with some people it goes further up the shaft than with others).

So the reason of this is either because of soreness, turkey neck being longer than normal. Or your cock may just look that way. Even if your turkey neck ends at 20% of the penis, you may have a bit of the same color going further up the shaft without it actually having any correlation or connection with the scrotum.
                Thanks for the reply!
                Don't go doctors for phimosis I only realised I had it last year I had no idea up till that point you could even pull back your foreskin over your head... but after stretching it with the index fingers of both hands I cured it in 1 month by stretching everyday for 15minutes, all it takes is one month and its permanent

Comment

Wait.. it's actually not soreness? Just got erect and checked in the mirror with proper light to see better. It's actually a stripe going all the way from your balls to the end of the foreskin (on the underside of the penis) and it is reddish / brownish... Same with you or? Same with you as well blackscale?

Comment

Originally posted by gym View Post
                    The underside of my penis is different in colour. Its dark reddish/brownish in colour, darker then the rest of my penis and it looks bruised but I am actually not sure if it is, because to some people it might look normal. Would I be able to upload a picture? If so could someone give me directions or a link where I can where you members can comment, because my description may be difficult hard to visualize.

I thought it was because I had been warming up with a rice sock that was too hot but then why isnt the front of my penis that colour and only underside, then I thought maybe under the penis is more sensitive which is why I got the burn?

Could someone please give me some advice it would be great

ALSO, its not a painful feeling under the shaft its a burning feeling, am I over training?
                    OMG! Sounds serious! I recommend you get a BJ at least once a day until the color goes away.
                    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                      OMG! Sounds serious! I recommend you get a BJ at least once a day until the color goes away.
                      lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                        Wait.. it's actually not soreness? Just got erect and checked in the mirror with proper light to see better. It's actually a stripe going all the way from your balls to the end of the foreskin (on the underside of the penis) and it is reddish / brownish... Same with you or? Same with you as well blackscale?
                        yeh its abit sore, also its has this burning feeling :/

Comment

Working...
                        X